mojoe's coffee
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Hendersonite

Henderson, TX

#146 Mar 19, 2013
Tangela Washington wrote:
If you have a problem with TW you can take it up with her and stop putting this mess on topix. Are you can give me a call an I will held this.
You go Tangie!!!
yeegaw

Dallas, TX

#147 Mar 21, 2013
The owners are great people. He has other side jobs he does outside of Mojoes. He really is a hard worker
court girl

United States

#148 Apr 3, 2013
Get coffee from there every day and I love the coffee and friendly atmosphere
baby

Longview, TX

#149 Apr 5, 2013
The red headed short girl is always friendly to me..
Cappuccino

Henderson, TX

#150 Apr 6, 2013
Seems like stuff doesn't get done now like it did when the girl owner was there. I miss her. And I wish I could miss the owners cussing and attitude.
liz

Henderson, TX

#151 May 2, 2013
I've been to MoJoe's a couple of times and still don't know the big deal about it. The thought about putting a small coffee shop in a small town is adorable but to me it came out to be a spot where snotty people can met up and spend the rest of their day at.
The employees are rude teens who can't seem to smile when their taking your order. The couches are always full by teens lounging and laying all over the bloody things.
The prices are questionable. I mean come on, your not Starbucks. If I wanted to pay that price I might as well go to Starbucks.
MoJoe's coffee is alright, if anything their sandwich are the best.
no1important

Porter, TX

#152 May 2, 2013
Cappuccino wrote:
Seems like stuff doesn't get done now like it did when the girl owner was there. I miss her. And I wish I could miss the owners cussing and attitude.
hello amanda
Impressed

Henderson, TX

#153 May 25, 2013
Went to MoJoe's last night and was very impressed with the local singer, Carson Cannon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Back child support vs marriage license (Apr '14) 9 hr Thats wrong 14
This is the clown, who's READY to GET DOWN! 21 hr Oh well 4
Sandra Vincent's Griffin Dec 3 Sendo 1
A verse that speaks to you, and helps you throu... Nov 22 Taco Bender 11
Who Nov 22 Curious George 6
Got stung by bee Nov 21 Henderson 1
thursday night specials Nov 21 Henderson 32

Rusk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance