mojoe's coffee
Whatwhat

Henderson, TX

#126 Jun 21, 2012
I love mojoes! But agree on girls at snowball shop. Go almost everyday and never treated very nice. Especially that tw and ad.
hopefully

United States

#127 Jun 21, 2012
Whatwhat wrote:
I love mojoes! But agree on girls at snowball shop. Go almost everyday and never treated very nice. Especially that tw and ad.
Next time you go to the snowball shop I hope you have a better experience; try coming early in the day
Well

Henderson, TX

#128 Jun 22, 2012
Whatwhat wrote:
You get treated how you treat others. I know both girls personally and they are very nice and sweet... To people who are the same way towards them.
Whatwhat

Henderson, TX

#129 Jun 22, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
You get treated how you treat others. I know both girls personally and they are very nice and sweet... To people who are the same way towards them.
Well....I sure did not treat them rude! I know them as my son went to school with them. One is usually nice but one has never been friendly or even decent to me.
fedup

United States

#130 Jun 23, 2012
Which one
Whatwhat

Henderson, TX

#131 Jun 26, 2012
Tw
Tangela Washington

Henderson, TX

#132 Jun 26, 2012
If you have a problem with TW you can take it up with her and stop putting this mess on topix. Are you can give me a call an I will held this.
hmmm

Henderson, TX

#133 Jun 27, 2012
Why did the girl co-owner sell her part of business out?
Coffee drinker

Henderson, TX

#134 Jun 28, 2012
Because she got married and wanted something that wouldn't have her on call 24/7. They're all doing well and I think everyone is doing what makes them happy.
Whatwhat

Henderson, TX

#135 Jul 3, 2012
Went to Sandra 's sunday and today. Happy to say I was treated like royalty!
Tangela Washington

Henderson, TX

#136 Jul 3, 2012
Whatwhat wrote:
Went to Sandra 's sunday and today. Happy to say I was treated like royalty!
YAY!!!!!!! Good for you.
David

Henderson, TX

#137 Jul 6, 2012
I enjoy going to mojoes
redneck

Carthage, TX

#138 Jul 10, 2012
Didn't know T was still around only ever saw his wife working. Sad to see the other girl go.
county worker

Henderson, TX

#139 Feb 18, 2013
The owner has a bit of a temper from what I've seen and heard. Surprised they are still around, they can't seem to keep employees.
Coffee lover

Henderson, TX

#140 Feb 18, 2013
Temper? What do you mean? I think the other owner was nice.
Chubby

Bullard, TX

#141 Feb 22, 2013
I heard him cussing someone out in the kitchen once. And I heard from others that it happened other times too.
Chubby

Bullard, TX

#142 Feb 22, 2013
I seen him blow up at whoever he is working wit. He is always cussin somebody out.
Music Lover

Henderson, TX

#143 Feb 22, 2013
Logan Arnold is performing LIVE at MoJoes this weekend. Can anyone confirm the night? His music is wonderful.
latte lover

Bullard, TX

#144 Mar 18, 2013
im in there a lot and dont see that guy anymore. did they get rid of him?
Health Dept employee

Leawood, KS

#145 Mar 19, 2013
Go there at your own risk imho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baseball 11 hr Oh My 4
Tornado Sirens 13 hr Sirens Please 3
Hung man in Wal-Mart Sun frank 12
Do NOT buy a Walmart swimming pool (Jun '11) Sun Smart buyer 25
Civic Center (May '11) Sun Kelli 30
Kelli Potts Sat Keller 23
tornado Sat Big Thanks to Eve... 3
More from around the web

Rusk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE