mojoe's coffee
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
cutiepie

Henderson, TX

#1 Sep 9, 2009
I just had a latte from mojoe's it was so good!!! If you like coffe you should go there!!
yep

Henderson, TX

#2 Sep 9, 2009
cutiepie wrote:
I just had a latte from mojoe's it was so good!!! If you like coffe you should go there!!
I dont know about the coffee, but I had a sandwich and a brownie from there and it was awesome!!! Very nice atmosphere too
just sayin

Henderson, TX

#3 Sep 9, 2009
Overpriced, I think.
Allrite

Henderson, TX

#8 Sep 9, 2009
All I kno wis that my family loves it!! I can not tell you how wonderfull it is to have teens and drop them off there with 10 bux and they have hours of relaxing social time, Plus I love the owners they are so involved with our youth and the community, JUST LOVE THEM! Thank you guys so much for being brave and intiutive by giving our town such a nice resting place!!!
cutiepie

Henderson, TX

#12 Sep 10, 2009
How do you know that? Have you had some
cutiepie

Henderson, TX

#13 Sep 10, 2009
Well i Guess you had some since you know its overpriced AND LETHAL!!HAHA
frequent flyer

Henderson, TX

#20 Sep 12, 2009
mojos is a nice place but it is pricey, afterall it is not starbucks. Perhaps the prices keep out the common folk of the town.
mothman

Omaha, NE

#21 Sep 12, 2009
frequent flyer wrote:
mojos is a nice place but it is pricey, afterall it is not starbucks. Perhaps the prices keep out the common folk of the town.
Who are the "common folk of the town"?
HaHa

Henderson, TX

#22 Sep 12, 2009
It's the people who clean the houses and do yard work for the those living in the elite neighborhoods. You know, the people who aren't the ones everyone likes to talk about
Ethyl Methyl

Henderson, TX

#23 Sep 12, 2009
Mojoe's is one of the best things to happen to H-town in years.
Luv Coffee

Henderson, TX

#24 Sep 12, 2009
I went, I just wish the staff would be a little more friendly and act like theyenjoy waiting on you. Otherwise I love their drinks.
LUV MoJoes

United States

#25 Sep 12, 2009
JMO, but I think the prices are ok. I bought The Clucker which is a grilled chicken sandwich, and it came with chips and a pickle. Added a drink, and I paid less than I would have paid for a Value Meal at Subway. I'm not a huge coffee drinker during the summer, so I'm not sure about those prices. Love the Clucker, though.
Coffee drinker

Henderson, TX

#26 Sep 18, 2009
The food is good, the coffee is great, they even have tea, etc.

My only problem is with the staff. I have never once been in there when there wasn't a teenaged employee either "relaxing" on the comfy furniture or -- on SEVERAL occasions -- actually napping on one of the couches.

I don't begrudge anyone their nap, but if I have to wait 20 minutes for my coffee and then can't sit in the comfy furniture because your employee is sleeping on it, I will NOT go back! And of the half dozen or so times I've been (because I whole- heartedly believe in supporting new businesses, especially those who take a risk on something so specialized that I love), I've never yet had good service from an employee in a good mood. I've got a problem with that.
same thing with me

United States

#27 Sep 18, 2009
i went in there and the girl is like,

what can i get you.(no expression)

ok do you want anything else.(still blank)

reminds me of the guy on the cleareyes commercial. come on people, have a little personality and act like you are happy to be living!
lion lvr

Henderson, TX

#28 Sep 18, 2009
i guess i have been lucky, good coffee and nice every time.
Same thing X 3

Henderson, TX

#29 Sep 19, 2009
same thing with me wrote:
i went in there and the girl is like,
what can i get you.(no expression)
ok do you want anything else.(still blank)
reminds me of the guy on the cleareyes commercial. come on people, have a little personality and act like you are happy to be living!
Was it the Blonde girl, LIKE real Blonde as in the bottle! She acts like she is going to spit in your food! Just cause you ordered it!
same thing with me

United States

#30 Sep 20, 2009
yes, her and the brunette girl has the same disposition. I wasn't trying to be mean, sorry! Just people like that are such downers, do you know what I mean? Sometimes a friendly voice and a big smile on your face can set the tone for the entire place, and in turn that will make people feel welcome and want to come back. That's all. Their coffee's good.
Chrystal Thompson

Henderson, TX

#31 Sep 21, 2009
So it is just me or does it seem very cowardly when people post things on here and won't leave their name. I see it 2 ways...either you are leaving honest, constructive criticism and therefore shouldn't be ashamed to leave your name since you are leaving feedback, which I am sure they would like...OR you are just being ugly and want to start unnecessary problems and you don't have enough guts and are too chicken to sign your name. Either be helpful and courteous to people on here or get off Topix and get off some other way. And this thread is not even bad compared to others where people are trying to ruin the lives of others...
Susan Moore

Henderson, TX

#32 Sep 21, 2009
Okay then. I will leave my name. I also went there several times. The employees are very rude and even Amanda seems put out that I was even there. If you want more business, you have to have employees and owners that at least seem happy to have customers. The food is great and the coffee is great also. But they need some work on their attitudes.

Since: Aug 09

Henderson

#33 Sep 21, 2009
Chrystal Thompson wrote:
So it is just me or does it seem very cowardly when people post things on here and won't leave their name. I see it 2 ways...either you are leaving honest, constructive criticism and therefore shouldn't be ashamed to leave your name since you are leaving feedback, which I am sure they would like...OR you are just being ugly and want to start unnecessary problems and you don't have enough guts and are too chicken to sign your name. Either be helpful and courteous to people on here or get off Topix and get off some other way. And this thread is not even bad compared to others where people are trying to ruin the lives of others...
You can leave your name anytime and anywhere YOU choose, that's YOUR perogative. DO NOT, however, dictate to anyone else how they should post. If you find this forum offensive, stay off. Posting on the forum is NOT a requirement to having internet access.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stop using this excuse. 2 hr Dontcry 6
People of henderson Fri Lol 9
Who is Rand Cates Fri Lol 3
Who got the best pus in town May 25 J Davis 13
All Stars May 25 Yup 8
Do NOT buy a Walmart swimming pool (Jun '11) May 25 Screwed 30
Phillip Shaw!? May 25 Spectator 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rusk Mortgages