Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 28, 2009
Igo2James

Henderson, TX

#1 Apr 19, 2008
homemaker wrote:
<quoted text>her name is DENA JAMES HER TRUCK NAME IS SKINK MOBLI HER NICKNAME IS REDDOG AND SHE IS SLEEPING WITH A MARRIED MAN NAME JERRY CAMBLE AS WE SPEAK. TELL ME THAT ANT A SLUT OR A SKANK.????
You need to learn how to spell. Did you go to school in Laneville? BTW, My husband and I go in Jame's together all the time. He flirts with her, she flirts with him, we all have a good laugh and go about our day. The difference between you and I is that I myself am very secure in my marriage, as is my Husband. If it only took something as simple as flirting to cause him to wander, It was not much of a marriage to begin with. My point is that the women in Henderson seem to think that these women put a hoodoo spell on the men and cause them to do something beyond their control. Lets put the blame where it should be, on both parties. Stop making excuses for your men who are out there cheating. She can not seduce them if they don't want to be seduced.
OMG

Henderson, TX

#2 Dec 28, 2009
How do they get away with putting peoples names on here? I thought that was against the user aggreement. This "homemaker" is a nut! "IGO2JAMES" has a good point about marriage

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hpd 2 hr uppp 6
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 530
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 22,339
Henderson aggregates 5 hr Local cafe 6
pot heads (Dec '11) 6 hr Russell d sherow 43
henderson texas is a racist godless town (Feb '08) 6 hr in the know 975
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr That Fart Guy 17,911
•••
•••
•••

Rusk Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rusk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rusk News, Events & Info