Watch your husbands!

Watch your husbands!

Posted in the Rusk Forum

Igo2James

Henderson, TX

#1 Apr 19, 2008
homemaker wrote:
<quoted text>her name is DENA JAMES HER TRUCK NAME IS SKINK MOBLI HER NICKNAME IS REDDOG AND SHE IS SLEEPING WITH A MARRIED MAN NAME JERRY CAMBLE AS WE SPEAK. TELL ME THAT ANT A SLUT OR A SKANK.????
You need to learn how to spell. Did you go to school in Laneville? BTW, My husband and I go in Jame's together all the time. He flirts with her, she flirts with him, we all have a good laugh and go about our day. The difference between you and I is that I myself am very secure in my marriage, as is my Husband. If it only took something as simple as flirting to cause him to wander, It was not much of a marriage to begin with. My point is that the women in Henderson seem to think that these women put a hoodoo spell on the men and cause them to do something beyond their control. Lets put the blame where it should be, on both parties. Stop making excuses for your men who are out there cheating. She can not seduce them if they don't want to be seduced.
OMG

Henderson, TX

#2 Dec 28, 2009
How do they get away with putting peoples names on here? I thought that was against the user aggreement. This "homemaker" is a nut! "IGO2JAMES" has a good point about marriage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miranda scott 5 hr Smokey the bandit 1
Jeremy Everitt (Mar '15) 6 hr usa 5
Witch's Grave (Apr '08) Mar 18 Lkayd 202
Has anyone ever had to deal with ALL AMERICAN A... (Jan '11) Mar 17 John 32
Back child support vs marriage license (Apr '14) Mar 16 Cinderella 16
Healthy Figures (Jan '12) Mar 14 PrettygirlTonyaP 41
are we living in the last days that GOD spoke... (Dec '08) Mar 14 Clay2u 19

Rusk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance