Baptist in Henderson

Posted in the Rusk Forum

Fed up

Nacogdoches, TX

#1 Jan 13, 2013
I am so tired of the baptist running this town they hate on other churches and people and if you weren't dropped on your head in this town your nothing to them.
Mover

United States

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Well move to where ever your religion is the majority.
Fed up

Nacogdoches, TX

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Mover wrote:
Well move to where ever your religion is the majority.
my religion is Christian and it seems no matter where you go it's not in the majority
Mover

United States

#4 Jan 13, 2013
Okay. I'm Christian and Baptist. In Henderson the majority is Baptist. Might I suggest that find you a town where your denomination is the majority. Not all Baptists are trying to run this town. Really? What have you accomplished by running this town? I like this town because of it's conservative ways. As a Christian brother, I encourage you not to judge, take an active role in this town, suggest the changes you are wanting to see, and stop the blame game.
Fed up

Nacogdoches, TX

#5 Jan 13, 2013
I'm not judging its true I have been told because of where I go to church I am not welcome in the town and not welcome to help so there
cowboy

Laneville, TX

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Fed up wrote:
I'm not judging its true I have been told because of where I go to church I am not welcome in the town and not welcome to help so there
bla bla bla your crazy.
Curious

Henderson, TX

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Fed up wrote:
Which church do you attend?
Fed up

Nacogdoches, TX

#8 Jan 14, 2013
A non denominational church close tyler
LGLPMN

Henderson, TX

#9 Jan 14, 2013
I've been in Henderson for 20+ years and gone to the Baptist church everyone downs so much, I invite you to come one Sunday and see the work God is doing in our church. It's never been what people say, but these days it is 100% opposite of what they say. Come try it out.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10 Jan 17, 2013
Baptists are pretty creepy. They seem fatter than the other christians.
tori-s

Troup, TX

#11 Jan 19, 2013
So now were knocking the churches to.... no wounder this country's goin to shit.
why

Laneville, TX

#12 Jan 21, 2013
I would like to invite you "Fed Up" to visit SSBC this week. We are in the middle of revival and it runs through Wed. nite at 6:30. Also noon services with free lunch beforehand. It is open to all and you would be welcome with open arms. We love the Lord and love to have visitors.
aintnobodygottim e4that

Henderson, TX

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Who cares what people sat!! Conflict will always be around and that FACT isn't going to change. Our methods for handling conflict can only change and improve. People have the right to think and say whatever they want to. But you have the right not to take it to heart, and not to react. We should all pray for the souls that don't know better not be just like them. John 8:7 Jesus said as long as you meet this one requirement..."he that is without SIN let them cast the first stone".
Macho Man

Henderson, TX

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Fed up wrote:
I am so tired of the baptist running this town they hate on other churches and people and if you weren't dropped on your head in this town your nothing to them.
I know how you feel. Sometimes when I'm down, I want take my frustrations out on other people. But then I slip into a Slim Jim. Oh Yeah.
Just sayin

Plano, TX

#15 Feb 21, 2013
We like covered dishes. We take food to people when someone dies, when someone is just out of the hospital, when someone has a baby. We show our love to people via food.
Liberal Wisenheimer wrote:
Baptists are pretty creepy. They seem fatter than the other christians.
hum

Henderson, TX

#16 Apr 3, 2013
Please don't clump all babtist into the same clump
agree

Henderson, TX

#17 Apr 4, 2013
We are all different people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge: New charge for driver involved in fatal ... 12 hr Not important 9
Henderson Police Department 13 hr nice 28
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 19 hr Manny 535
City of Leonard seeks legal help Wed marvin 1
bobby bane dead (Feb '14) Oct 20 Henderson 17
The decline of Henderson Oct 20 James 4
Rusk Dating
Find my Match

Rusk Jobs

Rusk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rusk News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rusk

Personal Finance