Henderson man dies in wreck

Henderson man dies in wreck

There are 6 comments on the Longview News-Journal story from Aug 24, 2008, titled Henderson man dies in wreck. In it, Longview News-Journal reports that:

A Henderson man died Saturday night in a one-car wreck southeast of New London that severely injured his driver.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Longview News-Journal.

tuamigaparasiemp re4153

Tyler, TX

#1 Aug 26, 2008
we grew up together since we were little i couldnt believe it he was a great person and we will always remember him!! RIP Abel we love u!!!
HISD Teacher

AOL

#2 Aug 26, 2008
tuamigaparasiempre4153 wrote:
we grew up together since we were little i couldnt believe it he was a great person and we will always remember him!! RIP Abel we love u!!!
This is such a tragedy for a family who has already lost one son in a car accident.
so sad

Henderson, TX

#3 Aug 26, 2008
This is so sad, I feel for the family and his friends, too young to be taken. Another life lesson for the young people here.
www.mem.com
Abel Vasquez
has pics throughout his life on it, really sad.
Moms and dads hug your child every time you get, because when they leave, you may not see them again.
advice guy

United States

#4 Aug 26, 2008
nothing comes up on the search on mem.com . I can't place the name but I would like to see a face to see if I knew them. Prayers to the family. I'm assuming it was a young person (teen maybe?). That's the worst. Prayers out to the family!

(I don't take the daily dissapointment)
so sad

Henderson, TX

#5 Aug 26, 2008
not nice

United States

#6 Sep 2, 2008
What is his first name please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanted for assault...hiding in mt. Enterprise (Jun '12) Tue Bless your heart 24
Texting and driving? Nov 19 Dunno 6
hisd truancy (Mar '11) Nov 15 Rebecca phillips 22
rusk county cps (Sep '11) Nov 15 Optimistic293 27
Henderson full of gays (Apr '15) Nov 13 hes a slap 75
Henderson Lion Hall of Fame (Nov '07) Nov 12 HHS1999 108
Snitches in Rusk Co Nov 10 scumbag finder 14

Rusk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance