Best tanning beds in Henderson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gsgsg

United States

#22 May 19, 2012
I recently moved to bahama mamas to tan and it's nice but the 15 min turbo beds get extremely hot to the touch!! I never had that problem at tans and hands...and I never came out looking like a zebra
mnm

Henderson, TX

#23 May 20, 2012
Tans and hands is disgusting. I bet they sill haven't changed the trash in bed 1. You don't get a towel. They used flat paint on the walls. If you go bring flip flops or shower shoes. The floor is nasty. Bahamma mammaz is super clean I see them clean the bed after each use.
WandL

Irving, TX

#24 May 21, 2012
There are no good tanning beds. I am one that faithfully had my tan every summer and I usually got that by the tanning beds. Ladies.... Please !!! Now I am having to have skin cancers removed. As much as I loved the tan look its just not worth it. So remember this the next time your in that bed baking your inners. It may one day come back and bite ya..... Just concerned.
TTY

United States

#25 May 26, 2012
Gsgsg wrote:
I recently moved to bahama mamas to tan and it's nice but the 15 min turbo beds get extremely hot to the touch!! I never had that problem at tans and hands...and I never came out looking like a zebra
Yeah hence the name hot turbos people around here are just use to crap that's why you see the difference in better beds
TTY

United States

#26 May 26, 2012
Bahama mamas best in town the pretty blonde is always super nice
Shyane

United States

#27 May 29, 2012
What's the best place to go for a spray tan? I'm a Ginger and can't tan at all.! I've tried almost every lotion Idk what else to do.!):
Wedding soon

Henderson, TX

#28 May 29, 2012
Does anyone know the prices for tanning at bahama mamas?
Caitlinn Campos

Henderson, TX

#29 Feb 25, 2013
Im In Employee At Bahama Mamaz And We Love Each And Every Customer That Walks Inside Our Salon New People As Well Too..!(: We Would Like To Thank Everyone That's Supported Us Through Our New Journey As A Tanning Salon Here In Henderson Come See Our New Hot Turbo Bronzing Beds There Great!(:
Lmfao

Henderson, TX

#30 Mar 2, 2013
Bahamas mamas had the best tanning beds! They're all high tech and change color and you can even plug in your phone and play your own music! Really good tabs too!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Back child support vs marriage license (Apr '14) Tue Thats wrong 14
This is the clown, who's READY to GET DOWN! Dec 6 Oh well 4
Sandra Vincent's Griffin Dec 3 Sendo 1
A verse that speaks to you, and helps you throu... Nov 22 Taco Bender 11
Who Nov 22 Curious George 6
Got stung by bee Nov 21 Henderson 1
thursday night specials Nov 21 Henderson 32

Rusk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance