Has anyone ever had to deal with ALL ...

Has anyone ever had to deal with ALL AMERICAN APPLIANCE!

Posted in the Rusk Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wanting to know

Henderson, TX

#1 Jan 22, 2011
I had to deal with all american appliance a few days ago and they are so rude. I cant believe they have any business. if you look BBB.com they have several complaints. im putting this up here so people can comment on this so maybe it was just me that had the issue, but i highly doubt it!
complaint 2

Henderson, TX

#2 Jan 22, 2011
they are really rude, and crooked, they fix stuff so it will break again so they can come out and fix it and charge you a arm and leg. iv had to deal with them and its not easy to do, the lady that owns the place is a bitch. she hung the phone up on me because i bought a dish washer there and it broke in like a month and when i called to tell her this she told me that everything had a 30 day warranty but she gladly told me that is would cost me 300 $ to fix and it was the same part that she had replaced in the every beginnging. what to do ?
I heard

Henderson, TX

#3 Jan 22, 2011
I heard she was having an affair with the boy that worked there, but i also heard he was gay. but something must went down because ther is a bunch of legal stuff happening and now there house is for sale? divorce?
Pay Attention

Henderson, TX

#4 Jan 22, 2011
I heard wrote:
I heard she was having an affair with the boy that worked there, but i also heard he was gay. but something must went down because ther is a bunch of legal stuff happening and now there house is for sale? divorce?
I have their service was great!
Facetious

Henderson, TX

#5 Jan 22, 2011
Pay Attention wrote:
<quoted text>
I have their service was great!
Wow. Whomever is pretending to be me knows not that I speak eloquently; and hopefully doesn't fool those of you reading.. There is an imposter on Topix!
Terry

Alpine, TX

#6 Jan 22, 2011
They are great people !!! Brant Bane is the one starting this topix and needs to STOP,its only makeing you look little, guess you cant help it, look were its got you. Leave the nice people alone. Everyone knows why your trying to hurt these people. Its time for you to grow up.
Well I Say Be Careful

United States

#7 Aug 30, 2011
Well I heard that the owners wife messes around on her hubby and allows her 2 kids that are under age, to drink alcohol.
She has taken 'trips' out of town, without her hubby so she can have a romantic escapade with her lover!
Makes me sick to know she does all this and gets away with it!
THEY ARE NICE PEOPLE

Henderson, TX

#8 Oct 11, 2011
I HAVE NEVER HEARD A BAD WORD ABOUT THEM BUT I NEVER LISTEN TO OTHERS. I MAKE MY OWN MIND UP CONCERNING THESE THINGS. I USE THEIR SERVICES AND HAVE BEEN PLEASES. GOD BLESS!
AND BRANT BANE.... HE HAS BEEN TROULBLE HIS OWN LIFE AND I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE. TROUBLE WITH A CAPITAL "T"!!
idc

United States

#9 Oct 14, 2011
Brant Bane is sexyy. throwin tht out there.
GREAT SERVICE AND OWNERS

United States

#10 Jun 2, 2012
Brant bane is a nasty faggot that has no life other then making money from old men ;) All American Appliance has great service. Thats probably why they are expanding already. So how bout brant bane and raliegh holland go have gays sex somewhere and stop starting rumors that nobody believes.
Ps the owners are amazing people hince why they adopted a 1 year old a while back.
lick it up

Henderson, TX

#11 Jun 3, 2012
Shawn has done work for us and has always done an awesome job
Sonny

Tyler, TX

#12 Jun 4, 2012
i worked for vicky and shawn and they are great ppl...but i did sleep with her on a few occassions with shawn and she has a great p***y and gives great oral.. i was an adult and we all three wanted a 3 some...she is a great woman inside and out and she sucks the best d**k ever and her cooch is very juicy and she has fake tits with sum great nipples...total freak
info

Henderson, TX

#13 Jun 5, 2012
Shawn is great and has always done a great job whenever I've had a problem. As for Sonny, come on man, that's just bull. Nobody believes that crap.
llll

Tyler, TX

#14 Jun 5, 2012
info wrote:
Shawn is great and has always done a great job whenever I've had a problem. As for Sonny, come on man, that's just bull. Nobody believes that crap.
you dont have to believe it but me a vickie are veryy close and it 100 5 did happen im not here to argue
you know who

Woodway, TX

#15 Sep 26, 2012
GREAT SERVICE AND OWNERS wrote:
Brant bane is a nasty faggot that has no life other then making money from old men ;) All American Appliance has great service. Thats probably why they are expanding already. So how bout brant bane and raliegh holland go have gays sex somewhere and stop starting rumors that nobody believes.
Ps the owners are amazing people hince why they adopted a 1 year old a while back.
WOW!!!! You are sssoooooo misinformed about the 1 yr old....they DID NOT adopt him they STOLE him from his family!!!! there is alot of his family that wants him in their lives...but vickie and shawn mcgill took him and wont let any of the family see him.
this is the truth

Granbury, TX

#17 May 22, 2013
Vickie mom who has passed on use to buy marijuana from one of my cousins in cransfills gap tx! I am also aware of many purchases of pot and speed from same person to vickie dawn gallegoes mcgill. Also u should read cps history shawn beat up ty when he was younger and he moved out that is why his last name is not mcgill, brittany is a party animal pictures all over fb with her and all underaged drinkers with shawn and vickie. Vickie isn't innocent either her cps reports say the same youngest daughter taken to mexico molested by fam member and police were involved. I don't cast judgement I go by facts and now they r trying to adopt a boy that I'm scared to death they will teach him to rip people off and drink and cuss. Poor kids. Poor business. Really everyone should look into WHO u let n your house!
this is the truth

Granbury, TX

#18 May 22, 2013
Facetious wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Whomever is pretending to be me knows not that I speak eloquently; and hopefully doesn't fool those of you reading.. There is an imposter on Topix!
hate to tell u but I have recorded proof and letters and text not eloquent to endanger children and rip off people especiall the elderly yall should be n jail. IRS is a coming
bahah

Henderson, TX

#19 May 27, 2013
this is the truth

United States

#20 Jun 13, 2013
If you read all the bad reports on them and you still trust them I personally think you are CRAZY! I'll pray for you if you do.
ford

Henderson, TX

#21 Jun 14, 2013
No!! But I have had to deal with T. Simmons !!!!! And I just want everyone in Henderson to know... She's a bit*h! And a slu*!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deadbeat daddy 11 hr 69dbyberne 15
Really Good Dope Fri Wow 2
Fred Dunlap Anniversary Celebration Jun 22 Nick 6
Do NOT buy a Walmart swimming pool (Jun '11) Jun 22 Snowblind 31
K Patterson Jun 21 Mike 3
chase holts Jun 20 stupid women 16
All Stars Jun 18 DBBA 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rusk Mortgages