tattoo shop in town
AlexanderAKAthaG hostboyd

Grand Prairie, TX

#70 Aug 7, 2013
Had to steal ehh set somone up your funny no snitch here never was or never will be. Childish shit is all I see and have no time for ignorant bullshit of this caliber at weapons grade stupidity which I yet again laugh at and still live just fine
hahaha

Marble Falls, TX

#71 Aug 28, 2013
PLace is trash no professionalism is shown at this establishment and it sucks that three artist have to suffer because of one bad apple
ho

United States

#72 Aug 29, 2013
hahaha wrote:
PLace is trash no professionalism is shown at this establishment and it sucks that three artist have to suffer because of one bad apple
Three? I didn't know there was that many up there.
nojoe

United States

#73 Aug 29, 2013
me too wrote:
He did one of my tattoos and did a really good job, but he forgot to cross my T also...But he fixed it. other then that the tattoo looks great.
lol
LOL

Henderson, TX

#74 Oct 1, 2013
The shop is SOO gross!!! And half the people that hang up there (ZANE, ALEX, A.M., B.E., B.G ETC) are nothing but pot smoking losers!!!!!!!!!! Hell grow up and take some responsibility and quit getting TRASHY UGLY ass tattoos with every extra penny you have. Someone needs to call the cops on them one night while there up there because IM sure they will ALL get caught either smoking pot or selling it!!
Truth

Henderson, TX

#76 Oct 13, 2013
LOL wrote:
The shop is SOO gross!!! And half the people that hang up there (ZANE, ALEX, A.M., B.E., B.G ETC) are nothing but pot smoking losers!!!!!!!!!! Hell grow up and take some responsibility and quit getting TRASHY UGLY ass tattoos with every extra penny you have. Someone needs to call the cops on them one night while there up there because IM sure they will ALL get caught either smoking pot or selling it!!
I'm sure the cops would find more than just pot if they ever raided that place!
Truth

Henderson, TX

#77 Oct 13, 2013
Who is BG?
zerohero

United States

#78 Oct 19, 2013
I heard there's another shop starting somewhere in town
yay

Dallas, TX

#79 Oct 19, 2013
Good. I hope they do good in this town because apparently Zane is piercing and tattooing underage minors and not having them sign anything or look at their Ids. Which will eventually end up getting him in trouble! I heard there's this guy been hanging up there all fucked up with track marks all over him. Not good for business!
chelsea

Austin, TX

#80 Oct 21, 2013
zerohero wrote:
I heard there's another shop starting somewhere in town
Yes And He Is Awesome!!!!
Curious

Henderson, TX

#81 Oct 22, 2013
chelsea wrote:
<quoted text> Yes And He Is Awesome!!!!
So who is this paragon?? And where is this shop going to be.
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#82 Nov 13, 2013
My shop is located at 215 S. Main and I am no paragon. But I take what I do more seriously than most, and I'm pretty freakin' good at it.

Before any aliased cowards start a smear campaign based on assumed information, I'll go ahead and quell the rumors with a bit of honesty. I've been to prison a couple times for drinking and driving, and I've had issues with substances in my past. Most of us have, and just as many haven't been caught. These days I'm a boring old father and husband, with my daughter, wife, and art as my top three priorities. In that order.

I spend more time drawing and painting than I do tattooing. I paint murals in kid's rooms and on public walls. I will be offering automotive (and anything else that can hold paint) airbrushing. I have a bachelors in computer science and an associates of arts, as well as being A+, N+, MCSE, and CCNA certified. I do website development and logo design, commercial/small business branding, and I'll be offering vinyl cut services and t-shirt design/printing eventually.

If anyone goes into a tattoo shop and gets a bad tattoo without first checking the artist's portfolio or condition/level of sobriety, it's your own fault. Tattoos tend to be an impulsive luxury, and many folks fail to see through this cloud of need and do their homework first. Just because someone works in a tattoo shop doesn't make them a tattoo artist. My brief tenure at Studio 79, Uncle Blue's, Exotic Ink, and Tattoo by Design in Hurst revealed that very very few people walked in and asked to see a portfolio first.

If anyone thinks there will be some type of contest between the guys at studio 79 (or any other shop for that matter) and myself, they're dead wrong. I've worked with Zane for awhile and respect him greatly as a person. His tattoos appeal to his clientele just as mine appeal to my own. What makes one person happy may not work for the next. I left Studio 79 because I work better alone and in my own controlled environment, it's what makes me the absolute best I can be, and that's what you guys deserve:

the best tattoo possible.

you can check me out at www.inkarnadine.com , facebook.com/inkarnadine , facebook.com/inkarnadineart ,
and @inkarnadine on instagram.
(sorry, i don't "tweet")

./fin
joseph hesse

San Antonio, TX

#83 Nov 13, 2013
I have known Johnny for over 20 years and have always considered him a great friend. I have been an Inkarnadine customer since 2006. Since then, I have been a completely loyal patron. I would not consider having anyone else tattoo me. Everyone ,that actually researches their artist, will have a preference. Johnny is definitely my preference. His work is awesome and the workplace is always clean. He has always conducted himself in a professional manner when it comes to his art.
The past is the past, people should base their opinions on that. The only reason, lots of us(myself included) haven't been to prison, is because we had better lawyers.
If you have an artist that you are happy with, support them with your business. If you don't have an artist or aren't pleased with your's, give Johnny a try. He'll do his best to provide you with whatever you're looking for.
Kudos

Henderson, TX

#84 Nov 16, 2013
Dude, mad props for being honest about your past! That alone makes me want to get ink from you instead of that scratcher down the road! If my wife ever let's loose of the checkbook I'll have to come check you out.
Art-C

Tyler, TX

#85 Nov 18, 2013
New place sounds awesome! I'll have to check them out for my tattoo!
not

Henderson, TX

#86 Jan 21, 2014
Not good
onetwo

Dallas, TX

#87 Jan 21, 2014
not wrote:
Not good
What's not good?
belly

Dallas, TX

#88 Jan 23, 2014
belly
onetwo12

United States

#89 Feb 13, 2014
Is this new shop still opening?
blah blah

Canyon Lake, TX

#90 Feb 17, 2014
onetwo12 wrote:
Is this new shop still opening?
That dopehead ain't ever gonna open that place up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas Meat Packers Mon thomas 9
tornado Aug 31 Raylin Sutter 4
Jodie whitehead (Jan '15) Aug 27 Have a heart 5
What happened to Heath Roberts? Aug 27 Matt 4
Texas Bank Henderson (Feb '15) Aug 21 Diamond Dawg 9
Civic Center (May '11) Aug 19 Rcvtr 37
What happened to China Cafe (Sep '14) Aug 17 U know it 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rusk Mortgages