Affairs,,,,, Good or Bad

Affairs,,,,, Good or Bad

Posted in the Rusk Forum

Lolam

Henderson, TX

#1 Sep 12, 2007
I would like to get a few opinions on a subject that the fine folks of Henderson love to discuss.... Affairs. I would like your opinion of a married person who has an affair. Please no names, just opinions. :.)
HMW

Henderson, TX

#2 Sep 12, 2007
I would like to chime in on this forum. I am a woman in my forties who is in the minority when it comes to fidelity. I think it is highly over rated. I have been married for 20 years and several years ago my husband was caught with another woman. I was devastated to say the least. But one day after a few years of being angry, I thought, why not an eye for an eye. It felt great !!! What I was not counting on though is that women invest thier emotions into a relationship and men can think with ... well ya know. So instead of a one night stand, what I got was many years of the greatest sex I ever had with my Lover. And I am no longer angry with my husband ( yes we are still together and no he never found out) It is still going on to this day. So my opinion is that an affair can be one of the most fulfilling experiences of your life. Just dont fool yourself into thinking it is more than it is... Friends with benefits who can never be seen in public. Like a thief in the night, stealing private moments in the dark.....Whew gotta go and make a phone call LOL
The other woman

Henderson, TX

#3 Sep 12, 2007
I have been the other woman to several married men and it has been a good life for me. I have traveled to places I could only dream about before. I have see so many things that take my breath away. The reason we are so popular is because we are a fantasy to these men. We have no children, we dont fart in our sleep, we are as horney as they are, we can make him think he is the only thing in the world that matters to us at that moment. Nothing is bigger than a mans ego and when you stroke his ego, you become his fantasy lover and he will take you to the moon and back. And what do we get out of it? A night or week end of not being alone watching lifetime, a warm body to lay next to for awhile, the feeling of being safe, and most of all the knowledge that in the morning he will go home and you can fart and put on your sweats and be yourself again. So all you wives out there who are becoming irate as you read this, just remember that your man will come home a better person, in a better mood and best of all he will have "Guilt Gifts" for you.

So you are welcome
Flabbergasted

Henderson, TX

#4 Sep 12, 2007
OMG I can not believe what I am reading. You people are proud of your roles as "Homewreckers" You should all rot in He*&. SINNERS
Manley Man

Henderson, TX

#5 Sep 12, 2007
I think its a good thing !!!!
LMAO

Henderson, TX

#6 Sep 13, 2007
This is gonna be an interesting forum. I need to watch this one unfold.
Get over it

Henderson, TX

#7 Sep 14, 2007
Flabbergasted wrote:
OMG I can not believe what I am reading. You people are proud of your roles as "Homewreckers" You should all rot in He*&. SINNERS
Sounds like someone caught thier Hubby! I personally hope that my marriage never gets to the point where my Husband needs to find Love in the arms of another woman. But if it did happen, I could not blame the other woman, I knew when I married him he was special and it would just show she had good taste ! But I do my best to keep my husband happy as he does me, therefore I dont think this will ever be an issue for us.
BYU

Henderson, TX

#8 Sep 17, 2007
I was raised in the Mormon church and in our society monogamy is very rare. I feel that if you go into it with an open mind and an open heart, that many people can co-exist in harmony. I highly recommend more than one partner in life, one woman/person may not be able to fill all your emotional and physical needs. But in todays society this in not accepted as normal, therefore it needs to kept very quiet and thats when it becomes an affair. So my vote is "Yes" an affair can be good for the soul.
your mom

Covington, TX

#9 Sep 24, 2007
They make medicine for people like you.
Jacksprat

Henderson, TX

#10 Sep 25, 2007
Lolam wrote:
I would like to get a few opinions on a subject that the fine folks of Henderson love to discuss.... Affairs. I would like your opinion of a married person who has an affair. Please no names, just opinions.:.)
My wife and I have been married for 35 years, we agreed when we married (hippies of the 60's ya know) that we would have an open marriage. We were both free to seek other relationships as long as at the end of the day we came home to each other. After a couple years that agreement just drifted away, We were very happy with each other. But the freedom has always been there, therefore it does not seem like forbidden fruit. Not so tempting now. So I believe that personally it works for us but needs to be judged on an individual basis.
Hometown girl

Henderson, TX

#11 Oct 5, 2007
I don't agree with it at all. It is not right you took a spouse and promised to love and honor them. That is no way to honor your commitment. But it is my opinion and I am not judging..I have not got that right. I am with someone and we would never do that to each other.
non believer

United States

#12 Mar 7, 2011
yeah thats what they all say. but only time would tell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't believe another one Jul 21 ManUp 3
Roller derby Jul 20 Sterling Marlin 2
Has anyone ever had a confrontation with the HM... (Oct '11) Jul 18 anotherparent 65
Entitled Jul 17 Sterling Marlin 5
Fake Profiles Jul 16 why why why 1
Animal shelter Jul 15 Doggone it 1
News Rusk ISD begins work on 2008-09 budget (Jul '08) Feb '17 Rusk ISD 2

Rusk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rusk Mortgages