Henderson Police Department

Henderson Police Department

Posted in the Rusk Forum

thankful citizen

Austin, TX

#1 Mar 30, 2013
Just want to say thanks for everything you do. I think we have a wonderful Police Department.If you are thankful give them a pat on the back, and give them encouragement and thanks. If you don't like then stop breaking the law.
thankful citizen

Austin, TX

#2 Mar 30, 2013
Sorry, it should have read, " If you don't like them, then stop breaking the law".
no1important

Palestine, TX

#3 Mar 31, 2013
i would say they have really developed in to a nice department.
Jimmy

Henderson, TX

#5 Apr 2, 2013
I'd say that this police department sucks, please do explain what they've done to be so "great"
factual

Henderson, TX

#6 Apr 2, 2013
wife swap, collect bribes, etc.....
iom

Scottsburg, IN

#7 Apr 2, 2013
Corruption,drug selling,destroying evidence,stealing $,,,,,yeah they are awesome
eagle eye

Henderson, TX

#8 Apr 2, 2013
Yeah hanging around some hotels at night to get a hook up with pretty girls that work there!!!!! and they are married????? Yeah okay they are really an awesome force that we can depend on. I am embarrassed to say that I live in this city.
Piggy

Grapevine, TX

#9 Apr 3, 2013
If all they got to do at night is follow the kids around town and tell them to leave than I'd say they're doing a pretty shitty job! Would y'all rather kids be doing drugs and breaking in stores at night? Or just meeting up somewhere and talking?
Never Seen

Henderson, TX

#10 Apr 3, 2013
I have never seen any ladies working the hotels around here!?!?!?
late at night

Henderson, TX

#11 Apr 3, 2013
you are right these females are not ladies, but, police officers should be ROLE MODELS-not bed partners
Wutever

United States

#12 Apr 3, 2013
Do any of y'all have prof of this?? Y'all sound just like a bunch of people who got busted screwing up and wanna bag on the cops. Piggy, the businesses are the ones wanting the teenagers gone from the parking lots so don't blame it on the cops. Their just doing their jobs. Y'all quit getting caught acting up and maybe you won't have such a reason to have your britches in a bunch.
factual

Henderson, TX

#13 Apr 3, 2013
Wutever wrote:
Do any of y'all have prof of this?? Y'all sound just like a bunch of people who got busted screwing up and wanna bag on the cops. Piggy, the businesses are the ones wanting the teenagers gone from the parking lots so don't blame it on the cops. Their just doing their jobs. Y'all quit getting caught acting up and maybe you won't have such a reason to have your britches in a bunch.
Nope never been busted, or done anything to be busted, But I know several of them personally, and have seen what they do.
Wutever

United States

#14 Apr 3, 2013
factual wrote:
<quoted text> Nope never been busted, or done anything to be busted, But I know several of them personally, and have seen what they do.
If you know them that personally then you must be the one puttin out for them. That's just sad. You dang sure ain't no upstanding citizen airing out dirty laundry on here yourself you know. Either way ain't no skin off my back. They always been professional anytime I had dealings with em.
thursday

Henderson, TX

#15 Apr 4, 2013
Wutever wrote:
actually I know a lot probablynot something that would be appropriate to post on here
wowza

United States

#16 Apr 5, 2013
I know that they pick up a known drug addict intoxicated in public and just drive him home. And have done this severally times.... makes me sick, what happens when he really hurts someone, and they could of prevented it......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rusk County Shooting Suspect Now Facing Drug Ch... (Jul '08) 13 hr Just me 48
chase holts 20 hr Person 17
Really Good Dope Mon helping others in... 3
Can't Handle The Truth Mon Oh Yeah 8
Beware of Brad Darragh (Jun '15) Mon OneLessVictim 7
Fred Dunlap Anniversary Celebration Sun Pete Miller milan... 7
deadbeat daddy Jun 25 69dbyberne 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rusk Mortgages