Cherokee County Sex Abuse Case May End Up In Texas Court Of Criminal Appeals

Feb 18, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tyler Morning Telegraph

By KELLY GOOCH Staff Writer RUSK -- A Shady Grove man who was sentenced to 35 years in prison for sexually abusing a girl is now looking at the possibility of appealing his case to the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Children are Evil

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

I hope they had more then just the worthless word of some sniveling selfish brat to convict these men!
fedtheHup

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Children are Evil wrote:
I hope they had more then just the worthless word of some sniveling selfish brat to convict these men!
Sounds like the appeal has been denied. You're obviously either a pedophile or some other kind of sick puppy. Do you know what he did? I pray God never grants(ed) you children. They are not evil! However, a small part of my heart feels you may have also been abused and untreated by counseling, so I will pray for you.
Children are Evil

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

fedtheHup wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like the appeal has been denied. You're obviously either a pedophile or some other kind of sick puppy. Do you know what he did? I pray God never grants(ed) you children. They are not evil! However, a small part of my heart feels you may have also been abused and untreated by counseling, so I will pray for you.
No I'm not a pedophile, and I was never abused. I just can't stand children.
fedtheHup

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Children are Evil wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not a pedophile, and I was never abused. I just can't stand children.
Thank God your parents could. Not being able to stand them makes it ok with you for them to be violated and abused?
Children are Evil

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

fedtheHup wrote:
<quoted text>Thank God your parents could. Not being able to stand them makes it ok with you for them to be violated and abused?
Don't put words in my mouth. It is not ok, my point is the word of a child should not be trusted. Children are evil, and they lie.
Dog Doo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

fedtheHup wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like the appeal has been denied. You're obviously either a pedophile or some other kind of sick puppy. Do you know what he did? I pray God never grants(ed) you children. They are not evil! However, a small part of my heart feels you may have also been abused and untreated by counseling, so I will pray for you.
Why is it every time someone says something about a child some so called christian calls him or her a pedophile? How about it feedthehump do you know why? Maybe because you are a shallow person and your grand daddy put it up your Azzzzzz, "ouch" that had to hurt!!!!!!!!!!

You know a small part of my heart feels you also have been abused and untreated by counseling, so I will not pray for you!!
KFC

Glen Rose, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Dog Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it every time someone says something about a child some so called christian calls him or her a pedophile? How about it feedthehump do you know why? Maybe because you are a shallow person and your grand daddy put it up your Azzzzzz, "ouch" that had to hurt!!!!!!!!!!
You know a small part of my heart feels you also have been abused and untreated by counseling, so I will not pray for you!!
I love it, I have nothing to add....other than, I will not pray for "it" either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Rusk Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rusk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance