Cherokee County Sex Abuse Case May End Up In Texas Court Of Criminal Appeals

Feb 18, 2010 Full story: Tyler Morning Telegraph 7

By KELLY GOOCH Staff Writer RUSK -- A Shady Grove man who was sentenced to 35 years in prison for sexually abusing a girl is now looking at the possibility of appealing his case to the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals.

Full Story
Children are Evil

Texarkana, TX

#1 Feb 26, 2010
I hope they had more then just the worthless word of some sniveling selfish brat to convict these men!
fedtheHup

Ralls, TX

#2 Feb 26, 2010
Children are Evil wrote:
I hope they had more then just the worthless word of some sniveling selfish brat to convict these men!
Sounds like the appeal has been denied. You're obviously either a pedophile or some other kind of sick puppy. Do you know what he did? I pray God never grants(ed) you children. They are not evil! However, a small part of my heart feels you may have also been abused and untreated by counseling, so I will pray for you.
Children are Evil

Texarkana, TX

#3 Feb 26, 2010
fedtheHup wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like the appeal has been denied. You're obviously either a pedophile or some other kind of sick puppy. Do you know what he did? I pray God never grants(ed) you children. They are not evil! However, a small part of my heart feels you may have also been abused and untreated by counseling, so I will pray for you.
No I'm not a pedophile, and I was never abused. I just can't stand children.
fedtheHup

Ralls, TX

#4 Feb 26, 2010
Children are Evil wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not a pedophile, and I was never abused. I just can't stand children.
Thank God your parents could. Not being able to stand them makes it ok with you for them to be violated and abused?
Children are Evil

Texarkana, TX

#5 Feb 26, 2010
fedtheHup wrote:
<quoted text>Thank God your parents could. Not being able to stand them makes it ok with you for them to be violated and abused?
Don't put words in my mouth. It is not ok, my point is the word of a child should not be trusted. Children are evil, and they lie.
Dog Doo

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2010
fedtheHup wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like the appeal has been denied. You're obviously either a pedophile or some other kind of sick puppy. Do you know what he did? I pray God never grants(ed) you children. They are not evil! However, a small part of my heart feels you may have also been abused and untreated by counseling, so I will pray for you.
Why is it every time someone says something about a child some so called christian calls him or her a pedophile? How about it feedthehump do you know why? Maybe because you are a shallow person and your grand daddy put it up your Azzzzzz, "ouch" that had to hurt!!!!!!!!!!

You know a small part of my heart feels you also have been abused and untreated by counseling, so I will not pray for you!!
KFC

Whitney, TX

#7 Feb 27, 2010
Dog Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it every time someone says something about a child some so called christian calls him or her a pedophile? How about it feedthehump do you know why? Maybe because you are a shallow person and your grand daddy put it up your Azzzzzz, "ouch" that had to hurt!!!!!!!!!!
You know a small part of my heart feels you also have been abused and untreated by counseling, so I will not pray for you!!
I love it, I have nothing to add....other than, I will not pray for "it" either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bobby bane dead (Feb '14) 6 hr skeletons 26
bedroom confessions 9 hr Promiscuous 8
Sara furlong and shelby taylor 9 hr Ashley smith 4
Zane. Ugh. 9 hr Annoyed 30
Apes in Henderson 13 hr ShesAwhore 10
affordable gas prices are awsome! Sat no1important 18
Landlords Jan 23 Help 14

Flood Warning for Cherokee County was issued at January 26 at 8:34AM CST

Rusk Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rusk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NFL 6:28 AM
Witten: It's 'silly' to think Murray is easily replaceable
NBC Sports 7:10 AM
Jason Witten: Every back couldn't do what DeMarco Murray did this season
Bleacher Report 9:39 AM
Murray Will Command Up to $10M Per Year
NBC Sports 9:48 AM
Tony Romo: I have to be better