Witch's Grave

Since: Jan 12

Monroe, LA

#168 Jan 30, 2012
You guys need to Mark all these locations with GPS or Google maps or Google earth somehow, that way everybody could find these places.
free app

Henderson, TX

#169 Mar 12, 2012
haunted sights free.
app on android phones give addresses of haunted places. really neat app. just saying.
noname

Henderson, TX

#170 Apr 26, 2012
Got Orbs wrote:
Do people go there to hunt bob cats? Or is it something different like an unusaul stone?
There are just a lot of bobcats, etc in the area.
noname

Henderson, TX

#171 Apr 26, 2012
there are just a lot of bobcats, etc in the area. It is in a wooded area.
noname

Henderson, TX

#172 Apr 26, 2012
Jen wrote:
Anyone remember the Coffin House off of FM 2867? It burned down many yrs ago. My mother told me when she was in HS (back in late 60's early 70's), kids use to hang out there, and there were strange things going on in that house.
I remember it. It was later turned into a hunting lodge. Someone moved an old tombstone into the living room. Must have weighted a ton.
noname

Henderson, TX

#173 Apr 26, 2012
Longview wrote:
I've went to witches hollow many years ago. Very scary. We heard a woman crying and/or yelling and saw a dim light moving in the dark. I have also goofed around in and carved my name on one of the wall's in the Howard Dickerson House. We kid's scared the crap out of eath other......
I remember going to Witches' Hollow as a teenager. It was scary fun.
noname

Henderson, TX

#174 Apr 26, 2012
There was once an Indian village where the community of New Salem sits now.

Also, there were Indians living in an area of Henderson--the Shawnee addition. There is one house there on one of the roads where three members of one family == over a period of time == commited suicide.
noname

Henderson, TX

#175 Apr 26, 2012
There is a house on S Main street in Henderson where sometimes the vision of a hanging man appears in a closet.
what happened

Fairfield, TX

#176 Apr 27, 2012
I remember the Furhman's house on East Main was pretty strange! Any one remember it? Chairs moving,doors opening and closing on their own,,,stuff like that. I think Pam & Penny kinda got into all of it. Wonder where they are anyway?
William

Kountze, TX

#177 Feb 8, 2013
Lucinda Hunt is my great Aunt, she hung in Salem, Tx for being a witch. Her grave is at Caison family cementary. The truth is she was the the girlfriend of a married man and the wife started the rumor. The rest of the story is they hung her for being a witch.
My Aunt Geneva Hunt and I went and clean the graves on summer and someone had vandaulized the old graves. It is a same that anyone would do that to grave yard where people body sleep forever. For the soul move own?
soldier

Henderson, TX

#178 Feb 9, 2013
What about the school in new london?
Ross

United States

#179 Feb 10, 2013
So what about the woodbox ... I live on 43 and back years and years ago supposedly a guy killed his whole family .... Not the new neighborhood but the place next too it ... After that happened other people bought the original house which is now not here ...a new house has been built
hahahaha

Henderson, TX

#180 Feb 10, 2013
Ross wrote:
So what about the woodbox ... I live on 43 and back years and years ago supposedly a guy killed his whole family .... Not the new neighborhood but the place next too it ... After that happened other people bought the original house which is now not here ...a new house has been built
There is somr truth to what you wrote, I knew the people. They were an elderly couple by the name of Memier. They were killed by their grandson for theit Cadillac and a few hundred dollars. He was caught in West Tx driving their car. The house was later bought by a well known Henderson doper that wild parties there every weekend. While he owned it, the house burned to the ground.

What about the double murder that happened on East Main about the same time. They cut off their fingers to get their rings. I beleive that their name was Fite. As far as I know that one was never solved.
hahahaha

Henderson, TX

#181 Feb 10, 2013
what happened wrote:
I remember the Furhman's house on East Main was pretty strange! Any one remember it? Chairs moving,doors opening and closing on their own,,,stuff like that. I think Pam & Penny kinda got into all of it. Wonder where they are anyway?
I went to school with Penney, but dont remember which house they lived in.
haunted

Henderson, TX

#182 Feb 11, 2013
jellybean1 wrote:
There is alot of creepy ghost stories in Henderson. The Witches grave, the ghost at the Howard Dickeson House, Daphne at the Theater, The Glowing grave (still trying to find it) and a supposed haunted tree somewhere in town where hangings occured and much more.
The glowing gave i is st Danville cemetery in Kilgore I've been it doesn't glow but the grass is dead in the shape of a person i jabber pics the ladies name is Karen silkwood
haunted

Henderson, TX

#183 Feb 11, 2013
nouse wrote:
i know of a witches grave out in pinehill its out in a field next to hunt cemetery we used to hang out there when we where kids its a a single grave with a fence around it and a tree growing right up in the middle of the grave everyone called it the witches grave except i think the tombstone had a mans name on it it was creepy but the pinegrove cemetery and old church is creeper we have got alot of orbs in pics out there and weird voices on tape weird thing is all the orbs in the pics are diamond shaped
I was taken to a cemetery somewhere and got a pic of a diamond shaped orb coming up from the ground also pics of my car look like it is on fire and full of people
hahahaha

Henderson, TX

#184 Feb 12, 2013
haunted wrote:
<quoted text>
The glowing gave i is st Danville cemetery in Kilgore I've been it doesn't glow but the grass is dead in the shape of a person i jabber pics the ladies name is Karen silkwood
Would this be the same Karen Silkwood that was killed in Oklahoma, at the nuclar power plant?
haunted

Henderson, TX

#185 Feb 12, 2013
hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text> Would this be the same Karen Silkwood that was killed in Oklahoma, at the nuclar power plant?
Yes they are the same
yes

Henderson, TX

#186 Feb 12, 2013
I lived in a haunted house in henderson for 2 years, lights off and on, dishes ratteling, toys going off randomly, etc. Henderson has some creepy homes im telling ya!
Michael

United States

#188 Aug 29, 2013
I found the cemetery that Lucinda Hunt is buried in yesterday. I read an article that said it was close to my house... Its pretty close. It's on Cr. 4188 a couple miles down the road, and is on private property. If you do decide to visit, just know that you are tresspassing, and please don't mess anything up. It really is a shame that people already have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wow she's locked up 6 hr Bye! 16
Verizon Service 9 hr so sad 2
mug shot of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 hr reap what you sow 8
Looking for Lawn Mower & Chainsaw Shop (Jan '14) Wed YEA WHATEVER 30
chase holts Wed Sad sad 55
Who is Rand Cates Wed WB 5
Henderson City Government At Its Finest Aug 20 Confused 2

Rusk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance