Murder suspects appear in court

Murder suspects appear in court

There are 483 comments on the St. Joseph News-Press, St. Joseph, MO story from Feb 24, 2010, titled Murder suspects appear in court. In it, St. Joseph News-Press, St. Joseph, MO reports that:

Two Rushville men accused of murder made their first court appearances Tuesday. Calvin S. McMillian, 23, and Nicky Ray Conner, 30, each were arraigned via video conference before Buchanan County Associate Judge Keith Marquart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Joseph News-Press, St. Joseph, MO.

First Prev
of 25
Next Last
badaz

Kansas City, MO

#1 Mar 2, 2010
nick conner is a punk and a coward
rushvillian

Kansas City, MO

#2 May 16, 2010
bet u dont even know him or the guy that got killed probably dont even know the story
thetruthwillcome out

United States

#3 Jul 12, 2010
rushvillian, you are right they dont even know him or they would know that he would never do something like that! they were charged not convicted! why is everyone talking shit about nick and leaving calvin out??
bigdaddy

United States

#4 Jul 13, 2010
Every one need to stay the fxxx out of it. They both are good people an I do not think they did it so stop makeing a better case for the cops.
badaz

United States

#5 Jul 28, 2010
I sure do know nick because i kicked his azz after he sucker punched me in the temple. He is a punk wanna be thug. Hope he has fun getting his azz beat in prison on a regular basis. And hope he enjoys sucking di#k cause he is going to someones bit*h lol. Sucker punched me and still got his azz kicked = coward and punk. Good people? I don't think so!!
bigdaddy

United States

#7 Aug 13, 2010
well thats all good bout all your prob. but you all need to leave calvin out your mouth. you all are some facke ass bitches an not man enough to say this shit to there face. so stop talike shit.
thetruthwillcome out

Houston, TX

#8 Aug 14, 2010
Thanks bigdaddy glad someone agrees! And u know what anyone who knows nick knows he don't have to sucker punch no body. U probably got ur ass beat fair and square and too much of a pussy to admit it. Nick and calvin are both great people who are more than willing to help others. The truth will come out until then everyone needs to keep their mouths shut and look closer to home when they are lookin for the murder suspect!!!
badaz

United States

#9 Aug 14, 2010
lol. you people are funny. Nick is a sucker punching pus**y. Nick Conner is a punk and coward. It was fun pounding him in the face. You are right about one thing though. I don't know calvin so cant say anything about him. But poor pu**y nick i know and it was fun giving him a beat down.
NicksNiece

Lawrence, KS

#10 Aug 22, 2010
hey badaz... you don't know shit about my uncle. If you think you beat his ass then you're absolutely clueless! ha
Thetruthwillcome out

Houston, TX

#11 Aug 22, 2010
Nicksneice ur rite too pretty sure I know you. It doesnt matter bc only god can judge and nick will get justice and calvin as well. Maybe u should use ur real name since u wanna talk so much shit on nick bc anyone who actually succeeded at beating his ass would def be ballsy enough to say who they are. Bc that would be silly of you bc it didnt happen.
rushvillian

United States

#12 Aug 22, 2010
still talking tuff even though you dont know a damn thing
proud to be his sister

Tonganoxie, KS

#13 Aug 24, 2010
the only thing thats for sure here is bad azz u need to take a look in the mirror on a punk a pussy and a coward...lol. for real u wont even use ur real name BI*#H. its suppose to be innocent until proven guilty and nick and calvin r innocent they need to check out people that were in the house with the supposed dead body. real friends dont party with their friends dead body on the floor. so check his list of so called friends. when u wake up from that dream about kickin MY BROTHERS ass let me know. LMAO
Unknown

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 24, 2010
Glad they're both behind bars, but they won't be there long enough with only 30 years max. Their acts deserve life in prison!
Thetruthwillcome out

Houston, TX

#15 Aug 24, 2010
The way the prosecutor and detectives were trippin over there words and note they have no dna evidence on nick stated at court yesterday.....u will be lucky if they don't walk out of there so lets let the jury do their job......by the way where are those two brothers that were such good friends with todd....... They went in the house with a dead body and couldnt report it??? Maybe some one needs to look that direction....
Nicks Cousin

Baldwin City, KS

#16 Aug 25, 2010
To all of you who think bad on Nick, you can all kiss my A**!!! Leave my cousins' name out of your mouth! Nicky Ray, We love you very much, and are praying everyday!! Love Ya Cuz!!
whocares

United States

#17 Aug 25, 2010
Yes they should be in jail for life for murder. Everyone knows they did it. Badaz you are right i know nick and he is a punk and pussy. Sounds like he must have his family fooled lol . I doubt it would be much trouble to kick his short little punk ass. Definatley going to be someones bitch in prison. Wonder how many [email protected] he will suck.
Thetruthwillcome out

Houston, TX

#18 Aug 25, 2010
Hey stupid a$$ obviously u dont know nick cuz he definitely aint short. And if u knew what u were talking about then u would know that they have nothing on nick except him saying he whooped his a$$! Thats y the other 2 ppl with them arent getting vharged with accessory stupid a$$e$!. And karma is a b@+_h and maybe if methheaded motherf*ing thiefs wouldnt steal sh!t then their friends wouldnt have finished them off...since they r going around bragging they did.
aunt sm

Baldwin City, KS

#19 Aug 26, 2010
Nick is a great guy. Been around all his life. He will be set free!!!! The one who did it will make a mistake, and hang there self.
aunt sm

Baldwin City, KS

#20 Aug 26, 2010
Nick your the best!!!!!! Love you 4ever
aunt sm

Baldwin City, KS

#21 Aug 26, 2010
badaz wrote:
lol. you people are funny. Nick is a sucker punching pus**y. Nick Conner is a punk and coward. It was fun pounding him in the face. You are right about one thing though. I don't know calvin so cant say anything about him. But poor pu**y nick i know and it was fun giving him a beat down.
loser is wut u r. never had to sucker punch nobody

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maxim Crane Works fined $14,000 for violations ... (Sep '08) Jul '16 CSR1 21
Debate: Gay Marriage - Kenmoor, MO (Aug '10) Feb '12 Real man 4
News Platte County Farmers Prepare as Missouri River... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Bob Hughes 1
News Evidence places 2 Rushville men at slaying scene (Jul '10) Jul '11 toddscousin 46
Debate: Nuclear Power - Rushville, MO (May '11) May '11 Justice 1
News In brief, Oct. 19, 2010 (Feb '11) May '11 Justice 2
Man Run Over At Sugar Lake-Rushville Missouri (Jun '10) May '11 Justice 2

Rushville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rushville Mortgages