Frank&Amy Morton
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned Grandmother

United States

#1 Sep 4, 2011
I am a grandparent and I am the grandparent of the girl who was molested by Mr. Frank Morton. Mr Morton pleated guilty but wants certain privileges he wants to name his own punishment and that is when he is finished he would probably only serve 2 years if that and what does she get embarassment, ridicule from her classmates some of her family and a mother who doesnt even stand behind her she gets nothing except something she has to live with the rest of her life. Now whose is standing up for her sure as hell not the courts they only look out for the guilty and helps him get what he wants...as far as Im concerned he should rot in hell and my granddaughter should be commended and praised for having the guts to stand up for what is right. I just hope you public officials never have this happen to you or your family maybe then you will know what we are feeling.
John

Dayton, OH

#2 Sep 4, 2011
Kudos to that young lady for having the courage to stop this menace.
Justice

United States

#3 Sep 5, 2011
Message for Grandmother. Frank is now a self proclaimed child molester. His peers will now determine his fate. This form of cowardly scum will always be around and will always provide a target for fellow felons. Child molesters don't fare will in prison and when released they have many social and legal problems. Frank Morton is now a marked man and will never be the phony punk tough guy you once knew. God has a way of judging the guilty and Frank is now experiencing the beginning of a miserable existance that will follow him for the reamaider of his time on earth.

Amy's sentence from our creator will be much greater. She will never walk in peace or know true love.
Tuffboy

Peoria, IL

#4 Sep 5, 2011
Why did these incidents occur more than once? Why didn't she report it the first time it happened? Was she a willing participant? We're not talking about a 6 or 7 yr. old girl, we're talking about a teenager who knew what she was doing was wrong. Frank is not right by a long shot, but did he do so with her consent. I'm just sayin.
Concerned Grandmother

United States

#5 Sep 5, 2011
Tuffboy you have to a relative of scum morton...he threatened her held things from her and.told her everytime nasty ass time he touched her that he was teaching her...there was NO cencent there I hope you never have to feel the hurt that my granddaughters are feeling and I hope your family never has to deal with this kind of scum any longer!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 5, 2011
tuffboy u are a stupid man,,,a kid is a kid,,he was a adult,,,no excuses!!!!!!!!and his wife can rot too.
i hope frank gets raped daily in prison,,that would be so fantastic!!!!!!him and his wife will rot in hell.God loves his children,,and he wont like this one bit!!!!! frank and amy are both lossers and will pay someday

Location hidden

#7 Sep 5, 2011
thank God that girl has more family then her so called mother
Thankful

Rushville, IN

#8 Oct 22, 2011
interested parent 2 wrote:
thank God that girl has more family then her so called mother
That girl has more than family now than every before. She is still living with a wonderful family in Rushville so she remain a student at RCHS. Her family in Greensburg is very supportive but I hold high regards for the Rushville family that took her in and is treating her like one of their own so she can remain at RCHS with her friends.
my opinion

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Oct 22, 2011
Tuffboy are you that ignorant to a disfunctional family and sexual abuse going on in a home? almost all children try and hide it. 6-7 or older duh hello can we say rushville retard. i wish u had the balls to say who you are and I think u r scott d. screw u and your screwed up wife 2
abc

Granger, IN

#10 Oct 22, 2011
that girl is a player, just like frank was . she was taught well , just sayin hahahahhhahhahah
intat guy

Lapel, IN

#11 Oct 23, 2011
Frank is POS! and his wife amy is nothing but a heartless retarded white trash whore! I worked with Frank (when he showed up) right up to the time he got fired/suspended/quit? When the rumors started about him doing this several of his co-workers and myself ask him if the stories were true. He said with a smile "Na dog! I didnt do dat! But Amy told me i could if i wanted to! she is the one who is gonna go down for all dis! Even if i did #$ck her it would be ok wit the law cuz she wanted to and her momma said it was ok! Amy is the one they gonna get dog! LOL!" I damn near died when he try to explain all this to us! Because if anybody knows Frank they know its real easy to tell when he is lying and trying to cover his own ass! I think him and Amy both should be locked for a very long time!
Tuffboy

Peoria, IL

#12 Oct 25, 2011
intat guy wrote:
Frank is POS! and his wife amy is nothing but a heartless retarded white trash whore! I worked with Frank (when he showed up) right up to the time he got fired/suspended/quit? When the rumors started about him doing this several of his co-workers and myself ask him if the stories were true. He said with a smile "Na dog! I didnt do dat! But Amy told me i could if i wanted to! she is the one who is gonna go down for all dis! Even if i did #$ck her it would be ok wit the law cuz she wanted to and her momma said it was ok! Amy is the one they gonna get dog! LOL!" I damn near died when he try to explain all this to us! Because if anybody knows Frank they know its real easy to tell when he is lying and trying to cover his own ass! I think him and Amy both should be locked for a very long time!
I think someone is jealous of Frank. Let it go, he's in prison. Sounds like a pack of lies to me.
my opinion

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Oct 26, 2011
tuffboy = DENIAL & IGNORANCE!yeah sure we are soooo jealous of a man like him! Thats freakn funny shit!!!
wow

United States

#14 Oct 29, 2011
In regards to intat guy.....OMG the whole thing u said sounded just like that scum Frank reading that made me sick to my stomach I had heard several of those stories and they were all close to what u repeated....I dont believe Frank got enough years in prison....let me say that again PRISON for all thats gonna read this like tuffstuff...I dont think his idiot wife should have gotten off of anything she should be in a cell also...how can someone throw their children to wolves like that and in the end tell that dirtbag wolf that u love him..I work with Amy and I can tell u that each one of us was wanting her to be fired we were all very uncomfortable to be around her without wanting to choke her...I pray that the girls are alright which one I see one around work and she seems alright but deep inside I see the hurt...I pray everyday for those girls and also them boys that has a very messed up life..the family should not have had any contact with them boys so they could have had a normal childhood..
Honest

Rushville, IN

#15 Oct 31, 2011
Honestly have anyone of you guys wondered if any girl that was involved reads this stuff and wonders what kind of lives you guys have and the names you guys call them one of you guys called her a player really do you even know her and yes she is living with a great family but things are starting to get better with her mom and her so really the ones that do nothing but talk shit cause you guys don't have anything better to do leave this family out of everything watch things are their starting to change fast
bottom line

Granger, IN

#16 Oct 31, 2011
regardless frank morton is a loser in every sense of the word... we all know that, always knew and always will know it... so move on.....
grammar gal

Brookville, IN

#17 Nov 1, 2011
Honest wrote:
Honestly have anyone of you guys wondered if any girl that was involved reads this stuff and wonders what kind of lives you guys have and the names you guys call them one of you guys called her a player really do you even know her and yes she is living with a great family but things are starting to get better with her mom and her so really the ones that do nothing but talk shit cause you guys don't have anything better to do leave this family out of everything watch things are their starting to change fast
This is one run-on sentence....wow, 6 lines of run-on nonsense. I am sure there is a valid point hidden somewhere, but I got lost reading it.

Rushville, Indiana

#18 Nov 20, 2011
My prayers go out to you Grandma. Frankie, It's a shame you didn't do right by God, you were taught better than that. As I am sure Blanche is freaking out on you!! So am I, and I can't wait to hear what you have to say. Lil one, just remember you are beautiful, talented, and going to rise above all of this. I hope one day you can forgive all the wrong's done to you, and turn this into something great. My heart is with you.
wth

Chicago, IL

#19 Dec 2, 2011
amy makes me sick ! trying to make everyone think shes a good mom wtf! look at your daughter its written all over her face she needs help,get out of your married bf bed and help her ! if your such a good mom ,she`s crying for help partying failing grades ! look at the child you crazy w****!now putting Tracey H. before your child ,your no better than Frank!
The name is Mike

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Dec 4, 2011
wth wrote:
amy makes me sick ! trying to make everyone think shes a good mom wtf! look at your daughter its written all over her face she needs help,get out of your married bf bed and help her ! if your such a good mom ,she`s crying for help partying failing grades ! look at the child you crazy w****!now putting Tracey H. before your child ,your no better than Frank!
I believe the name is mike . Dont think its a married fellow , Should error on the side of caution before posying misinformation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jan 20 Bob 107
Greensburg Christian Academy (Test Out Program) (Mar '09) Jan 19 adultedteacher 114
Private property Jan 14 Bwanana Don 4
Native American history in Greensburg (Jun '13) Jan 3 ufo 34
anyplace in town that takes free stuff to GIVE ... (Oct '13) Nov '17 JayJay 8
I am looking for pictures of old nickle nook re... (Apr '11) Nov '17 Hoosier Hillbilly 12
News 18 arrested on drug charges (Nov '09) Nov '17 Finnigan9 103

Rushville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rushville Mortgages