Blowing Tax Refunds
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Spend as fast as you can, sell the items later for hardly anything. It's fun! Free money
What??

Connersville, IN

#2 Jan 11, 2013
TurdBurglers wrote:
Spend as fast as you can, sell the items later for hardly anything. It's fun! Free money
Well, they have to work to get a refund so at least they are working.
William H Burroughs

Peoria, IL

#3 Jan 16, 2013
that's crap...all you need is some kids to get thousands in child tax credits!! ripping off all the working people. i work my butt off and hardly get any money back, but someone with a part time job and 3 kids get 10 grand which they will spend half on a down payment on a nice car that gets repossesed 3 months later
Refund

Connersville, IN

#4 Jan 16, 2013
What is a tax refund?
yep

Ripon, WI

#5 Jan 22, 2013
William H Burroughs wrote:
that's crap...all you need is some kids to get thousands in child tax credits!! ripping off all the working people. i work my butt off and hardly get any money back, but someone with a part time job and 3 kids get 10 grand which they will spend half on a down payment on a nice car that gets repossesed 3 months later
so effin true
chickenhead

Rushville, IN

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Spend 300 bux to get week faster? Like they can't wait ! Most those 10 grand refund people drive shitty cars. They drive a 1500 beater that breaks down. They usually have 3 play stations or something similar with there refunds. They rack up bills all summer and winter and most go there and stupid shit. Some go put some down on a buy here pay here and can't afford payments. If I got 10 k year I would buy a car one year and use other years on fixing credit or house.
Mandi

Shelbyville, IN

#7 Jan 24, 2013
chickenhead wrote:
Spend 300 bux to get week faster? Like they can't wait ! Most those 10 grand refund people drive shitty cars. They drive a 1500 beater that breaks down. They usually have 3 play stations or something similar with there refunds. They rack up bills all summer and winter and most go there and stupid shit. Some go put some down on a buy here pay here and can't afford payments. If I got 10 k year I would buy a car one year and use other years on fixing credit or house.
I come from a decent background, my family isn't rich, but we do pretty well. I started dating a guy back in 2009 who was a piece of crAp, and his family was exactly the same way. I don't understand, get a job
What??

Hoffman Estates, IL

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Mandi wrote:
<quoted text>I come from a decent background, my family isn't rich, but we do pretty well. I started dating a guy back in 2009 who was a piece of crAp, and his family was exactly the same way. I don't understand, get a job
They have to have a job to get a refund. Granted they get more back than they pay in but they still have to have an income to file income taxes.
TurdBurglar

Shelbyville, IN

#9 Jan 24, 2013
[QUOTE who="What??"]<quo ted text>
They have to have a job to get a refund. Granted they get more back than they pay in but they still have to have an income to file income taxes.[/QUOTE]

In my situation, no one worked but the father and he claimed all the children and split the money up accordingly. They still spent all their money on drugs though
serious

Princeton, IL

#10 Jan 24, 2013
At least if their getting a tax refund someone is working. which is more than what some folks can say that don't take the opportunity to improve their knowledge to get the jobs that are out there.
the reason

Three Lakes, WI

#11 Jan 26, 2013
Single mom goes to school and works and I barely get anything back!!
What??

Connersville, IN

#12 Jan 27, 2013
the reason wrote:
Single mom goes to school and works and I barely get anything back!!
What do you consider barely anything? Unless you are making over $50,000 a year you should be getting back a few grand. If not then you need a better accountant because they aren't doing your taxes right. I have been doing taxes for years.
the reason

United States

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Really well I sure in the hell don't get 10 grand back like u ppl claim others do I worked for my money don't get help and I do just fine now let me explain this when I get my tax return I take 75% of that money and my rent up for a couple months then I take the rest and put towards my kids.... the money I earn everyweek then goes on water electric gas....... sorry u think everyone BLOWS their tax money but it is their choice
What??

Connersville, IN

#14 Jan 27, 2013
the reason wrote:
Really well I sure in the hell don't get 10 grand back like u ppl claim others do I worked for my money don't get help and I do just fine now let me explain this when I get my tax return I take 75% of that money and my rent up for a couple months then I take the rest and put towards my kids.... the money I earn everyweek then goes on water electric gas....... sorry u think everyone BLOWS their tax money but it is their choice
I don't believe everyone blows their refunds. I have never gotten anything near 10 grand back myself and I work, not married, and have 3 kids. What I get back pays many of my bills off and some ahead. I take the kids for new shoes then put the rest in savings. There are many who splurge but honestly, if they work and get a refund back then that is their right.
WhoCares

Rushville, IN

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Who cares what someone does with their tax return. They work and take care of their kids all year, so why is it any of anyones business what they do with that money. If they want to go buy a vehicle, clothes, shoes, tvs, electronics, whatever; that is their choice. Why they hell do you care? If their bills are paid, they have food on the table, and their children are taken care of it's none of anyone's concern what they spend those refund checks on.
bob colip

Rushville, IN

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Ya these people get back more then they pay in. Luckily next year they won't be.
turd

Rushville, IN

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Rent to own furniture and tattoos anyone? Ps3 baby whoo hoo and a 1989 Chevy lumina! Flat screen bitches!
paintbridger

Rushville, IN

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Goin buy me a Pontiac Grand am and a new flat screen from rent to own.
kidpopper

Rushville, IN

#19 Feb 2, 2013
I'm goin party! Only live once! Right now I need some smokes.
maddog 2020

Rushville, IN

#20 Feb 2, 2013
I'm goin pay 300 bux to get it week faster. It's free money anyway. It's a Christmas time a coming!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Underground Railroad 5 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 16
Alex Meyer to Angels 5 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 8
Drug Overdoses 5 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Emily moore 21 hr Peter pan 1
Zach Green Wed Curious 1
Greensburg Christian Academy (Test Out Program) (Mar '09) Aug 17 akachano 110
i support wind farms (Jul '15) Aug 14 Citizen Joe 94

Rushville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance