Next Last
holly

Belvidere, IL

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Why so many fat chicks in rushville
patent

Sparta, TN

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Because the price of living is so high so we eat the cheaper foods. Such as, McDonalds, Dollar Store products or we get on Welfare and we get so damned excites about the food stamps that we get that we just go Buck wild and freak out at Kroger and buy all the carbs possible. Well, I take that back; I do buy one head of lettuce and some green onions. That's my reason for being a fat-a$$. As for the other women in Rushville, cannot speak for them. However, if I were to speculate; it would be because they couldn't make it in the BIG city so they "settle" here in good ole Rushtucky because they see the other fatty's and think to themselves, " Well hell, I don't look as bad as she does so I'm gonna eat another ding dong."
It doesn't matter because they don't have to compete with the women that actually care about what they look like in the BIG city so screw it I'll just have my big hair, bad makeup and shop at Walmart. Well, know I'm babbling and my ice cream is melting...... Does this help answer your question?
sally bean

Madison, IN

#3 Jan 9, 2013
I'm not fat and i live in rushtuck. i happen to love jelly beans and butter beans and green beans and vanilla beans. i just love beans. pork n beans, cocoa beans, cocunut beans, banana beans. i love joe bean jack bean and jimmy bean. oh and dont forget jack n bean. i love beans.
Deana

Kirkland, IL

#4 Jan 9, 2013
I put on a few pounds cause of this
patent

Oviedo, FL

#5 Jan 9, 2013
I just ordered myself and the hubby some Nurti-System today. It was $249.99 for me and $299.99 for him. His was more because he's a diabetic from being a little chubby himself. At 1st we thought, "Wow, that's alot of money!" But if you think about it, we are spending that much on groceries every week. So in about 6 months I'll be a skinny chick, not a fat chick and I won't have to respond to a forum such as this. Maybe I can get on the thread called, "Hot chicks of Rushville," Wish us luck.
fat girl

Granger, IN

#6 Jan 10, 2013
not everyone is fat because of ding dongs. Meds made me heavy, but I exercise daily and try to take it off, but it doesn't always work.
proud of it

Herndon, VA

#7 Jan 10, 2013
ya know the only reason people make fun of bigger girls is because their life sucks and they have nothing better to talk about. watch out the next "fat chick" might whoop your ass then im sure you will be laughing then. i definately dont have respect for these girls in this town and i just moved here a year in a half ago. such sad lives.
jay Z

United States

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Dem fat chix put out. Jest gotta find it.
Ashley

United States

#9 Jan 10, 2013
I'm not the skinnest b*tch in this town but I ain't fat either but I don't go around making fun of bigger girls, some of them can't help it!!! I just moved here about 3 years ago& all I have seen so far is people wanting to talk sh*t about other people. honestly get a better hobby
proud of it

Cambridge, MA

#10 Jan 10, 2013
i agree ashley. all this town consists of is people that talk bad about others just to make themselves "TRY" to feel better. im already ready to leave this rediculous town! the only thing thats stoppin me is a wonderful man i met here.
Ashley

United States

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Everyone here just think they are gods gift to the earth! & they walk around like their sh*t dont stink well I'm sorry to burst their bubble but.they.ain't better than anyone! they make themselves look stupid.& I'm not a person to sit here & run my mouth but I will stand up for myself& my family & friends. I'm from Kentucky, yeah I was raised down in them hollers& I ain't scared to honky stomp a b*tch if I got to. I aint all about the drama llama like people here. I just state my opinions& if people don't like them then they can get over it. I'm me& I'm not.changing for anyone...
Hogs

AOL

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Who the FAT UGLY chic rollin round in the white honda? HOLY HELL!! You ever heard of jenny craig??
lisa allen perez

La Grange, IL

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Well my daughter.. krystal allen she is far from fat and she is one hot mama
patent

Bradenton Beach, FL

#14 Jan 11, 2013
My meds make me gain weight as well. For once in my life I would want to know what it feels like to be thinner. Say 130!!!! Let's all weight in. Right now. I am about 235-240.....What about y'all?
Ashley

United States

#15 Jan 11, 2013
I weigh 135!!
patent

Lakeland, FL

#16 Jan 12, 2013
Well, Ashley that's a perfect ideal weight! That's my goal. Scary to think that I need to lose 100 lbs..... I guess 10 pounds at a time ya know? Or maybe even 1 pound at a time. lol.....
Ashley

United States

#17 Jan 12, 2013
I used to weigh 160 after I lost my baby:( but I let that be my strength to get rid of the excess weight. I just took it day by day. That's the only way to do it.
patent

Port Richey, FL

#18 Jan 12, 2013
So sorry for your loss. That's a terrible thing!!!!!! God called your baby home because he needed him/her as HIS Angel,
Ashley

United States

#19 Jan 12, 2013
Thank you. I've come to terms with it now though.
patent

United States

#21 Jan 14, 2013
Ummmmmm, you're definitely going to hell! How dare you say such a thing you asshole! Sleep well tonight because God is not proud of you. I hope that you never lose a child. You will be absolutely crushed if you ever do. What a sad and pathetic person you are to get on a somewhat positive thread and ruin it with your bullshit negativity........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emily moore 11 hr Peter pan 1
Zach Green 16 hr Curious 1
Greensburg Christian Academy (Test Out Program) (Mar '09) Aug 17 akachano 110
Alex Meyer to Angels Aug 15 Jeff Martin 7
i support wind farms (Jul '15) Aug 14 Citizen Joe 94
Underground Railroad Aug 10 Jeff Martin 15
Why don't the trumpies threads work Aug 5 Lisa 1

Rushville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance