brenda linville

Mokena, IL

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Does this chick do anything but party and take home random guys?
Friend

Connersville, IN

#2 Sep 19, 2012
brenda linville wrote:
Does this chick do anything but party and take home random guys?

I happen to be one of shelbys friends and youre just an idiot..if brenda linville is youre real name how do you even know shelby, because no one has ever heard of you..maybe you should quit creepin on people and quit tryin to talk shit about people..worry bout your self
Shelby Owens

United States

#3 Sep 19, 2012
It amazes me that people I've never heard of in my life get on here & talk about me. Clearly I've need heard of a "Brenda Linville". So, please do yourself a favor & erase my name from your vocabulary. If you shall know, I have a full time job & I am going to college & I've had the same man for almost 2 years. I know this may be a little hard for you to grasp since obviously you are quite jealous of me becaus you have to get on topix to talk about me lol. But, I'll clear this up for the whole social network. Thanks for keeping me famous :)
Megan Cramer

Peoria, IL

#4 Sep 19, 2012
hahahahahha too funny! I've been best friends with Shelby for 8 years and you definitely do NOT know shelby at all! You obviously have nothing to do with your life to get on here and start your own forum about Shelby. I find it pretty funny. How you get a life and grow the hell up.
B-tchhhhh

Churubusco, IN

#5 Sep 19, 2012
F*ck you for even bringing her name onto this website. F*ck you for thinking she takes home "random guys". F*ck you for even thinking that she would do that. You obviously have no f*cking clue who Shelby Owens is.. One of the sweetest, nicest, funniest girls I've ever met. F*ck you Brenda.
ahahaha

Tinley Park, IL

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Ho fo sho

Since: Sep 12

Rushville, IN

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Everyone in this comment area needs to just calm down. Medically, I find no irregularities with this patient. She is quite healthy indeed, I uncovered no evidence of this "random guys" claim, and that's my professional opinion.
Abby Leisure

Valparaiso, IN

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Brenda Linville---- How old are you? u need to get a life.... Hypocrite.. U make yourself look absolutely ridiculous. Grow up Grandma.. Shelby is one of my friends and she is beautiful inside and out and she doesn't do that she has been dating the same person for a long time..
britt jenkins

Chicago, IL

#10 Sep 21, 2012
I've known shelby all of my life& she's definitely not a ho. Obivously you're some jealous person who desires too much to be like her. Who cares what she does? She's a woman& is free to do as she pleases. Hahaha ignorance.
Observing jim

Liberty, IN

#11 Sep 27, 2012
Only thang bout this girl is she got some big Ol tittys (:
totally a joke

Peoria, IL

#12 Oct 22, 2012
Not very pretty and has an ugly smile. Acts like a ho and kinda resembles one too. Sorry friends
Parent

United States

#13 Oct 22, 2012
Dr Samich wrote:
Everyone in this comment area needs to just calm down. Medically, I find no irregularities with this patient. She is quite healthy indeed, I uncovered no evidence of this "random guys" claim, and that's my professional opinion.
Dr. Samich is right. Everyone needs to just calm down.. I Love you Dr. Samich!!!!!
Observing jim

Onward, IN

#14 Oct 28, 2012
Did anyone notice the chest on this beauty. at least a D or DD
Observing jim

Onward, IN

#15 Oct 28, 2012
Did anyone notice the chest on this beauty? at least a D or DD
Hannah Clifford

United States

#16 Oct 29, 2012
Shelby! Haha, I'm literally dying. Wtf is Brenda Linville? Shelby is not a slut, by any means & she just so happens to be my best friend. Get a life bc you're obviously a white trash junkie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Underground Railroad 13 hr Jeff Martin 17
i support wind farms (Jul '15) Aug 14 Citizen Joe 94
Why don't the trumpies threads work Aug 5 Lisa 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug 3 IMHO 93
Streaming TV Jul 27 STREAMSMART 3
NICE Homes for rent Jul '16 hooterville 2
Job? Jul '16 hooterville 4

Rushville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rushville Mortgages