Is it time for RMH to merge with a la...

Is it time for RMH to merge with a larger hospital?

Posted in the Rushville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Medic 1

Far Rockaway, NY

#1 Mar 27, 2011
With the issues that have arisen from RMH over the years, and the benefits that we have seen small hospitals gain from partnerships with larger hospitals, is it time for RMH to link up?
James

Cleveland, OH

#2 Mar 27, 2011
Duh. It only makes sense. Too much sense. The numb nuts in our town are FAR too stupid to do something intelligent like this.
Tlc

United States

#3 Mar 27, 2011
So long as Smith rules the kingdom, it wiu not happen.
Steven S

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Mar 27, 2011
Not only should RMH partner with Major Hospital in Shelbyville, but the Town of Rushville should partner with the City of Shelbyville. Let the Mayor of Shelbyville and their city council exert the "Lions" share of influence over Rushville. God knows Rushville's current & past administrations have managed to screw-up this town that at one time was a desirable place to live.
lester

United States

#5 Mar 27, 2011
Mr. Smith, since when is it okay for the CEO of a company to engage in a relationship with an employee? You think you're being slick but everyday someone new finds out about your secret romance. So will she be getting on full time at RMH or will you pull some strings and get her hired at a different hospital so you can have your cake and eat it too? This and more next time on "General Hospital."
Partner

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 27, 2011
You should always look at anyway to improve anything that you can.
Patricia

United States

#7 Mar 27, 2011
Moe Lester, since when are you going to grow up? Since when are you going to show some class? This and more next time on Moe Lester on Topix, defending his buddy Pavey.
Patricia

United States

#8 Mar 27, 2011
Patricia wrote:
Moe Lester, since when are you going to grow up? Since when are you going to show some class? This and more next time on Moe Lester on Topix, defending his buddy Pavey.
Look idiot, I stole your screen name just like I stole lesters. When someone is f*ck stick like you I start using their name and defacing everything they say. Guess you gotta switch identities now shitface. And for the record I live in the county, shop in Shelby, work in Marion County and could give two dog dicks about Pavey, O'neil and Goins. So, are you the pretty little thing that Smith bought with his overpaid salary? He doesn't love you he just likes them big titties. And when the pressure turns on him he will dump your ass and deny deny!
lester

Chicago, IL

#9 Mar 27, 2011
Is what moe/lester said wrong? Is it BS that he has slept with several employees while married to another employee? Is he not currently shacking up with an employee who's husband is running for council? Is it not true that one of his employees, in the city admin, is doing the same thing he is? Has he not been responsible for firing those who dare question him? There is no way he could of threatened the truth. He would have had to prove libel and reality is not libel.
Moby

Granger, IN

#10 Mar 27, 2011
I think hooking up with A big city hospital would be good. St. V's, IU Health in indy or UC, Christ or Jewish out of Cincy. in other small towns, they supply doctors and care you do not see in Rushville as well as almost every location has seen a brick and mortar investment in new facilities. Something RMH keeps promising. I just hope we can get past the ego that runs everything and get what is best for Rush County.
mud dauber

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Mar 27, 2011
Can't get past these big egos in Rushville. These inflated Rushville egos know that they could never be a big fish in the sea. But they can be a big minnow in this mud puddle called Rushville.
Bill T

United States

#12 Mar 28, 2011
Truer words could not have been written.
Old Geezer

Edison, NJ

#13 Mar 28, 2011
lester wrote:
Mr. Smith, since when is it okay for the CEO of a company to engage in a relationship with an employee? You think you're being slick but everyday someone new finds out about your secret romance. So will she be getting on full time at RMH or will you pull some strings and get her hired at a different hospital so you can have your cake and eat it too? This and more next time on "General Hospital."
Damn lester, are you suggesting that our local hospital CEO is boinking the help???? What happened to his Mrs.? Maybe a guy with a multi hundreds of thousands salary in this hole of a town is just too much of a target for the lonely gals or guys to resist.
Say it ain't so!
Lester

United States

#14 Mar 28, 2011
Gave her hush money and allowed her to keep her job. Too bad he did not give his girlfriends ex husband hush money. This should be an interesting and lively election.
whirly

United States

#15 Mar 29, 2011
WHO is his girlfriend's husband? Do I know this guy??
just sayin

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 29, 2011
Well, pretty soon rush county will not have enough nurses to work at the hosptial, turn over is higher than ever at that small place. More employees get fired or quit than all the hosptials in the state of indiana put together.
Apparently RMH had not heard of employee retention. Most places of health care prides themselves on retention of employees. It saves money in the long run. Does any one know how much it takes to orient a new employee?
babyjade

Hialeah, FL

#17 Mar 29, 2011
if rushville would eliminate all the foreign terrorist dr's maybe you would have a good hosp.I know for a fact the x ray machine was a telsa 1. that's not as strong as what a vet uses. I was told nothing was wrong with me but another state & an american dr found that my neck had collapsed & now I'm sporting 2 cages, 3 plates & 6 screws....& no more pain. He also told me nothing was wrong with my stomach & guess what...severe diverticulitis with hernia & a very weak throat muscles that makes me choke on my food. No good dr's no good hospital. Rushvilles hosp is a joke...
Old Geezer

Edison, NJ

#18 Mar 29, 2011
babyjade wrote:
if rushville would eliminate all the foreign terrorist dr's maybe you would have a good hosp.I know for a fact the x ray machine was a telsa 1. that's not as strong as what a vet uses. I was told nothing was wrong with me but another state & an american dr found that my neck had collapsed & now I'm sporting 2 cages, 3 plates & 6 screws....& no more pain. He also told me nothing was wrong with my stomach & guess what...severe diverticulitis with hernia & a very weak throat muscles that makes me choke on my food. No good dr's no good hospital. Rushvilles hosp is a joke...
If I had all of that wrong with me, I think I would have headed for Methodist, the Cleveland Clinic or even the Mayo Clinic. By the way, diverticulitis is in the colon, not the stomach and you probably have a hiatal hernia, almost everyone has one when they get old.
babyjade

Hialeah, FL

#19 Mar 29, 2011
Old Geezer wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had all of that wrong with me, I think I would have headed for Methodist, the Cleveland Clinic or even the Mayo Clinic. By the way, diverticulitis is in the colon, not the stomach and you probably have a hiatal hernia, almost everyone has one when they get old.
you're right it is my colon but the pain is everywhere in my stomache too.It really sucks getting old doesn't it? lol my Dr here is the best...he really listens & if you have a problem he's all over finding out whats wrong & getting you the help you need. He also found a 5cm mass on my adrenal gland that they believe could be cancer. I need a biopsy but so far I'm so afraid to go due to the risk of a lung puncture. Sometimes it sucks to be me...lol lol
Anita

United States

#20 Mar 29, 2011
Babyjade let's just say your fuc*ing nuts. We don't care about your health problems so get off this site and get a job or wait you living off medicaid or medicare with food stamps. Get a life and write on your own towns Topix page if we are so bad in Rushville. Dumb pill head go smoke you some weed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i support wind farms (Jul '15) 23 hr Wind Checker 81
wanting to buy older property Jun 19 ejsmith 1
Curfew for minors? Jun 17 stopthebells 8
Local Politics Do you approve of Mike Pence as Representative? (Jan '12) Apr '16 Anonymous 23
News 1 dead, 2 detained in Shelby County shooting Mar '16 Anyole one 1
Merry Christmas Everyone! Mar '16 The Great Oz of R... 6
Certified Broadbrand Ready Community? (Jul '15) Mar '16 janet 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rushville Mortgages