ur mother would be proud. Doubtful
T Payne

Carol Stream, IL

#3 Jan 22, 2013
I's the for realz gangster u mofoz
go away

Georgetown, IN

#4 Jan 23, 2013
WOW, you just keep proving how stupid you really are. Maybe you are really lacking in intelligence and don't know any better. If that is the cause of your post maybe your care giver should take you computer away until you are taught how to properly use it.Why do you feel the need to put"Z's" after every word, so immature. You should have stayed in school!
What??

Connersville, IN

#5 Jan 23, 2013
go away wrote:
WOW, you just keep proving how stupid you really are. Maybe you are really lacking in intelligence and don't know any better. If that is the cause of your post maybe your care giver should take you computer away until you are taught how to properly use it.Why do you feel the need to put"Z's" after every word, so immature. You should have stayed in school!
Gonna guess that is a troll who is trying to be cute and get people in a tizzy. You have now given them what they want so good job.
unknown

New Lenox, IL

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Once again whoever keeps using Dustin norvell on here needs to grow up because it's not him so quit acting like u r Dustin u just a coward Bitch grow up poser
norcaca por vida

San Francisco, CA

#7 Jul 1, 2013
Im a real gangster too. I contribute nothing to society, I have no useful skills or intelligence, I am highly religious and retarded, I dropped out of highschool during my freshman year, I believe in conspiracy theories, I blame everyone else for everything and never take responsibility for anything, I make $6 an hour at best, work 12 hours a day with no overtime, I listen to shitty rap music, and I have no human value whatsoever. A porta-potty is more useful and valuable than me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i support wind farms (Jul '15) Apr 25 Stinky II 57
County Highway Apr 19 Big Ed 1
Nice weather Apr 18 hooterville 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Mike Pence as Representative? (Jan '12) Apr 2 Anonymous 23
News 1 dead, 2 detained in Shelby County shooting Mar 31 Anyole one 1
Merry Christmas Everyone! Mar '16 The Great Oz of R... 6
Certified Broadbrand Ready Community? (Jul '15) Mar '16 janet 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rushville Mortgages