WOOHOO

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Looks like someone has found a new toy. Blah learn to play with it a little better though. You could really hurt alot of people.
Kids

United States

#2 Nov 26, 2012
I noticed that too. Always someone out there looking for attention.
boom

Connersville, IN

#3 Nov 26, 2012
WOOHOO wrote:
Looks like someone has found a new toy. Blah learn to play with it a little better though. You could really hurt alot of people.
Did someone find their dick?
curious

Ripon, WI

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Would love to know who jackson121 is.
genious

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Being from around rushville I would say that jackson121 is a teenager messing around which would mean their last name is jackson or they live on jackson str. That would be my assumption.
jackson121

United States

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Genious very smart person u are
honestly

Chicago, IL

#7 Nov 29, 2012
Jackson121 is a chicken shit who is trying to create drama. Just needs to be ignored
jackson121

United States

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Did someones feelings get hurt. Freedom of speech.
Ass Whooper

Greensburg, IN

#9 Nov 29, 2012
Freedom of speech? Not always the case my friend. Grow up! Ass whooper will be watching for you!!!
jackson121

United States

#10 Nov 29, 2012
whooper iam watching u!!!!
truthbtold

Lafayette, IN

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Honestly look at all the posts the last couple of days with the Beecher,IL local. This person has got to have multiple personality disorder. They not only change their name all the time but they actually talk to and answer themselves. Pretty funny once you figure this out.Sad thing is the local doesn't show up on phones so you have to be on a laptop or home PC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i support wind farms (Jul '15) 6 hr Boondocker 82
City Property (Jul '15) 7 hr Citizen 99 13
Tommy basham Sun TommysEx 3
Driving Jun 24 Susan 2
wanting to buy older property Jun 19 ejsmith 1
Curfew for minors? Jun 17 stopthebells 8
Local Politics Do you approve of Mike Pence as Representative? (Jan '12) Apr '16 Anonymous 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rushville Mortgages