why people bully others in rushville

why people bully others in rushville

Posted in the Rushville Forum

just dont get it

Wheeling, IL

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Its dont make you any cooler it dont make you look any skinnier or cute it makes me sick to see you people do this to innocent bystanders who would probably help you out in anyway they can if you just ask
jen

Lake Geneva, WI

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Cuz all Rushville is full of is snitches, skanks, druggies, and jealous ppl. They will say anything true or false no matter who they hurt because they r a sad excuse for a human. They have nothin better to do with their time but try to make themselves better by talkin about other people! Its super annoying that people can act like this on a daily basis! Uhhhh!! They make the good people in this town look bad because the majority is not that good. we can only pray for the ones who are bad and hope God shows them the way.:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sat Bob 107
Greensburg Christian Academy (Test Out Program) (Mar '09) Jan 19 adultedteacher 114
Private property Jan 14 Bwanana Don 4
Native American history in Greensburg (Jun '13) Jan 3 ufo 34
anyplace in town that takes free stuff to GIVE ... (Oct '13) Nov '17 JayJay 8
I am looking for pictures of old nickle nook re... (Apr '11) Nov '17 Hoosier Hillbilly 12
News 18 arrested on drug charges (Nov '09) Nov '17 Finnigan9 103

Rushville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rushville Mortgages