McCane is ECDC Director?

McCane is ECDC Director?

Posted in the Rushville Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Dr No

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Are you kidding me??? Just when our little town of incest couldn't get any more incest this happens. Pavey gets his best buddy and fellow republican crony as the ECDC. He was abyssmal as mayor and he won't be any better at this. He's incompetent, unemployed, and completely unfit and unqualified...all of which means he's PERFECT for Rushville! When are we going to wake up and get our collective heads out of the sand????
What??

Connersville, IN

#2 Jan 29, 2013
I didn't vote for any of these idiots.
ROFL

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3 Jan 29, 2013
I didn't know the Mayor ran the ECDC Board.
yep

Streamwood, IL

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Pretty sure the commissioners are the ones making that decision! You give Pavey way to much credit. I bet his tallywacker swells every time you accuse him of having power. Heck, lets try to blame this one on Brad Smith and his big tataed girlfriend!
Ex-Repub

Connersville, IN

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Dr No wrote:
Are you kidding me??? Just when our little town of incest couldn't get any more incest this happens. Pavey gets his best buddy and fellow republican crony as the ECDC. He was abyssmal as mayor and he won't be any better at this. He's incompetent, unemployed, and completely unfit and unqualified...all of which means he's PERFECT for Rushville! When are we going to wake up and get our collective heads out of the sand????
The whole GANG is back in charge now. LOL
ought oh

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Last one out flip the lights off !
Freddie

Culpeper, VA

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Yea!! An excellent choice by the ECDC Board!!
put up or shut up

Rushville, IN

#8 Jan 30, 2013
If you don't like it - do something about it. I don't see anyone protesting, going to the meetings, holding rallies, writing letters to the editor, standing on a soapbox downtown or anything else. Don't be a coward and bellyacher.
throw up or put up

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Yes, the ol' Rushville Truth Gang is ALL back in charge. The group of fools who cried like babies when they didn't win, so they started up their own hate site - The Rushville Truth - to purposefully make the town and everyone in it look bad...except themselves that is. They are the smartest people in the state, just ask them.
So now we have all of the authors back in power: McCane, Pavey, Sheehan, Bridges, et al.
The fools have taken over the dredge that they themselves started. ALL of them unqualified, ALL of them unethical, and ALL of them unfit to serve.
This town of my birth has really hot rock bottom.
Greg G

United States

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Well, you get what you get when you have incompetent people running things in that town. They have had some solid qualified individuals in that position in the past, but the goofs in Rushville run them off. The town is just a gigantic bunch of stupid people doing stupid things. No surprises here.
yep

Woodstock, IL

#11 Jan 30, 2013
throw up or put up wrote:
Yes, the ol' Rushville Truth Gang is ALL back in charge. The group of fools who cried like babies when they didn't win, so they started up their own hate site - The Rushville Truth - to purposefully make the town and everyone in it look bad...except themselves that is. They are the smartest people in the state, just ask them.
So now we have all of the authors back in power: McCane, Pavey, Sheehan, Bridges, et al.
The fools have taken over the dredge that they themselves started. ALL of them unqualified, ALL of them unethical, and ALL of them unfit to serve.
This town of my birth has really hot rock bottom.
Yes, the ol' Topix gang is back. Bashing everyone behind a fake name similar to the Rushville Truth. Lol. Well aren't you the hypocritical weiner sucker! Haha... I love how jealous you are! Write this down. YOU WILL NEVER BEAT THEM! You are an outcast and will never be part of their clique. Shut up or move. As long as you are here they will own you! B**ch!
LOL

Young America, IN

#12 Jan 30, 2013
This guy is worthless if McCane was going to help Rushville he would have already done so.So we wasted our votes on people who like to talk big talk and no action and this is like watching a rerun over and over again.When is Rushville going to put some people in that can do the job?
throw up or put up

United States

#13 Jan 30, 2013
That's just it - Topix does not HAVE a gang. The Rushville Truth not only had a gang, but had a coordinated effort of the good ol boys who couldn't stand losing. Pavey, McCane, Rathz, Bridges, and all their minions and wannabes like Sheehan and Bane and the rest. You can find them all at the St. Pat's day fest. They are either drinkin or spewing hatred toward anyone who is not in their clique.

"yep" above had it right saying that I am an outcast and will never be part of their clique. I won't. Don't wanna be. Not part of the hate crowd like The Rushville Truth gang.

And we all know that the only reason they shut that hate-filled thing down was because they were facing a lawsuit for defamation. And we keep getting them back, one by one. Mayor, ECDC, Council...

WAKE UP PEOPLE.
throw up or put up

United States

#14 Jan 30, 2013
LOL wrote:
This guy is worthless if McCane was going to help Rushville he would have already done so.So we wasted our votes on people who like to talk big talk and no action and this is like watching a rerun over and over again.When is Rushville going to put some people in that can do the job?
Apparently......never.
Retreads and Retards, that's what we do best in Rushville.
LOL

Young America, IN

#15 Jan 30, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the ol' Topix gang is back. Bashing everyone behind a fake name similar to the Rushville Truth. Lol. Well aren't you the hypocritical weiner sucker! Haha... I love how jealous you are! Write this down. YOU WILL NEVER BEAT THEM! You are an outcast and will never be part of their clique. Shut up or move. As long as you are here they will own you! B**ch!
You must like this town to defend it.It is to bad they put people in charge that is running the town into ground and can't do there jobs.Yes I had enough and I am moving on and out of this county.
LOL

Young America, IN

#16 Jan 30, 2013
put up or shut up wrote:
If you don't like it - do something about it. I don't see anyone protesting, going to the meetings, holding rallies, writing letters to the editor, standing on a soapbox downtown or anything else. Don't be a coward and bellyacher.
You would have to do it in a way they could understand.They are not very bright people and they act like they are missing something.
We the People

Connersville, IN

#17 Jan 30, 2013
The last 4 comments are obviously from te same person. Yea the one talking crap about people he accuses of running some site noone cares about, then saying hateful things about others. Get Over It! You have been saying this crap for years and have yet to provide any proof of it. We don't believe you!
We the People

Connersville, IN

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Last 5 comments now ^^^^^
Unalienable Rights

United States

#19 Jan 30, 2013
The right to have stupid people like McCane and Pavey running everything.

The right to run a website The Rushville Truth in order to barf venomous hate all over Rushville.

The right to keep selecting unemployed cronies who have no qualifications for the jobs they are selected.

The right to incompetence, no matter how many it affects.

The right to keep Rushville in the 18th century, a backwater cistern of trash, decrepidness, and despair.

We hold these rights to be unalienable and sacred. These rights are necessary to hold back the growth and development of Rushville, Indiana.
LOL

Young America, IN

#20 Jan 30, 2013
We the People wrote:
The last 4 comments are obviously from te same person. Yea the one talking crap about people he accuses of running some site noone cares about, then saying hateful things about others. Get Over It! You have been saying this crap for years and have yet to provide any proof of it. We don't believe you!
Your proof is how Rushville looks.This town is shinking down to nothing and I mean nothing. There is your proof,can't think of any truth other than that.If all these same people in office before are in office now and they did nothing for the town then.What makes you think those same people are going to anything now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Florist 11 hr toots 2
Kristy Eckert Mon Lil ole me 18
What year did gc murphys on the square close? Mon Lake santee 1
Kevin Nester Sun Princess 2
Valeo hours Jan 13 valeo 2
Honda hiring Jan 13 Career move 4
Why hasn't greensburg Jan 12 Curious 1

Rushville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rushville Mortgages