boom

Channahon, IL

#25 Aug 27, 2012
sandman89 wrote:
all this shit on this site is a f*****kin joke just people with no lives that dont have anything better to do then put down people who are better than they are obviously get a fu**ckin life people its a baby
And you are one of us too, huh? You have posted on about every topic plus you just started a thread on Mike Ball. Lol. Pot meet kettle!
yapper

United States

#26 Aug 27, 2012
Don't worry. Redneck and the thug life is all that family knows. They live in my nieghborhood.
Johna Wilson

Scottsburg, IN

#28 Aug 27, 2012
I will tell everyone of you ignorant people on here who have nothing better to do with your time than bad mouth my nephew name the spot meet me and say that shit to my face I will GUARANTEE you will not do it since you hide behind your fake names! So if you have the balls contact me in future and leave my family alone!
nikki

Buffalo Grove, IL

#29 Aug 27, 2012
Bear is cute as hell :) he is big! And he's healthy! And harley is funny and a very good mother. you people don't actually know anything about the people you talk about do you? Just because someone.can't afford nice clothes and nice cars doesn't mean they are bad people. you are the ugly nasty people for making a beautiful thing something ugly. you should be ashamed of yourselves. I'm proud of you harley <3
yapper

United States

#30 Aug 27, 2012
Johna Wilson wrote:
I will tell everyone of you ignorant people on here who have nothing better to do with your time than bad mouth my nephew name the spot meet me and say that shit to my face I will GUARANTEE you will not do it since you hide behind your fake names! So if you have the balls contact me in future and leave my family alone!
aren't you big and fat?
Tiffiannie Schubert

United States

#31 Aug 27, 2012
Listen here u ignorant fuxs bear is the cutest baby ever and if you really want to.pick on a baby because u have nothing else to do but pick on a baby. Go jump off a bridge im sure that will give you the attention u obviously want. It kills me ppl down ppl for were they live fuck you rich mommy and daddy let you suck their tits til your 30 . Harley takes damnx good care of that baby. Oh and if 3 yr old is the size of bear u need to put away for neglect you stupid ignorant lazy ass stupid people. Go to hellx and leave ppl alone
Johna Wilson

Scottsburg, IN

#32 Aug 27, 2012
yapper wrote:
<quoted text>
aren't you big and fat?
well yes my dear YAPPER I am why don't you be a brave soul now and tell me who are so we can play fair!
Don White

United States

#33 Aug 27, 2012
Bear is this kids name? I don't know him but dang! Couldn't think of anything else?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#34 Aug 27, 2012
chris ball not mike dont know him chris got it comin he ever stop hiden if he wasn scared like he was talkin shit in jail then he will stop bein a lil bitch and show himself

Location hidden

#35 Aug 27, 2012
if everyone else can talk shit i just as well to i do have a life a job and a great lil family but you all sittin on here talkin bout babies like they scum which is really fu**ked up they didnt choose to come in to this world to there young teen moms whos parents dont give a dam what they do to me everyone in that town fourteen and up needs an ass beatin and maybe the town wouldn be so fuc**ed
harley bailey

Rushville, IN

#36 Aug 27, 2012
Don White wrote:
Bear is this kids name? I don't know him but dang! Couldn't think of anything else?
yes don, we could've thought about something else. but why would we. if we like the name it doesn't matter.? is he your son? no do you have to call him by bear? no so stfu. it's none of your business. so go to hell!

Location hidden

#37 Aug 27, 2012
its just a baby and you all suppose to be adults and actin like kids

Location hidden

#38 Aug 27, 2012
Don White wrote:
i work with a guy named bear
MommaBEAR

Columbus, IN

#39 Aug 27, 2012
do u people have nothing better to do than to down talk a baby??? didnt ur parents raise u any better?? seems to me like the ones talking shit have no clue what they are talking about.
michael eadler

Rushville, IN

#40 Aug 27, 2012
what the f*ck is wrong with people. My son is the best dam kid in the world. Ya Bears is his name but he is my son not yours dumb ass. An we are red necks an proud the f*ck of it. why dont we meet for dinner an talk this out.
okay

Connersville, IN

#41 Aug 27, 2012
yapper, it seems like the only thing your good at on here is talking shit and thinking your a bad ass and your not your a piece of shit talking about a baby who hasnt done any thing to any one chances are you are fugly as hell and want to try to make your self feel better and all your doing is making yourself look like a fucking ignorant idiot
Nick ray

Greensburg, IN

#42 Aug 27, 2012
This topic should be called town full of really bored adults, who have nothing better to do then bad mouth eachother behind names and be friendly in person, come on rushville do you people realize how bad you make your community look? On top of all that your putting down a child who cant even deffend himself, you people have no shame, bunch of cowards!
Rushgrad

United States

#43 Aug 27, 2012
michael eadler wrote:
what the f*ck is wrong with people. My son is the best dam kid in the world. Ya Bears is his name but he is my son not yours dumb ass. An we are red necks an proud the f*ck of it. why dont we meet for dinner an talk this out.
Why don't you try getting a high school diploma before you start running your mouth. Nice language. Just makes you sound dumber than you really are. Smh

“BIG TURDS make me mad as HELL!”

Since: Apr 12

Rushville

#44 Aug 27, 2012
really wrote:
yapper so not true my son was heavy and he dint get pop so get a life loser

Dint get pop

You just won a FUKTARD TROFY!
Tiffiannie Schubert

United States

#45 Aug 27, 2012
CURTIS C FLUSH wrote:
<quoted text>
Dint get pop
You just won a FUKTARD TROFY!
And the award for the dumbest mother fxcker in the world. Last time i checked trofy was spelled like this TROPHY!!!!! U ignorant f*ck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Rushville is viewed by outsiders 46 min Fact Checker 162
where has danielle lemon gone? 2 hr homey 2
Sheriff election 7 hr freedom 25
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 9 hr Truth 93
land across from intat 12 hr Soylent Bill 7
Princess Theater 16 hr Fact Checker 172
intat 18 hr richard 144

Rushville Jobs

Rushville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE