First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tylenol

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2013
What happened to Finan? Didn't do a thing for two years. canned?
freddy

United States

#2 Jan 2, 2013
Left for a job in the private industry closer to his family. More pay, more in the line of work he was in. Merv hired him even though he did not live here nor did he have a lot of experience in EDC work.
Pipe-Dreams

United States

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Merv hardly was the one who hired him. There was a committee within the ECDC. Now if you want to talk about the competence of the people on the interview committee......
Idiots hiring idiots (to supervise idiots)-- that's how we do it in Rushville.
Freddy

Connersville, IN

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Merv was given final approval of the hire. that is common knowledge
Buba

Palmyra, IN

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Pipe-Dreams wrote:
Merv hardly was the one who hired him. There was a committee within the ECDC. Now if you want to talk about the competence of the people on the interview committee......
Idiots hiring idiots (to supervise idiots)-- that's how we do it in Rushville.
You needed to add clueless some where in there
freddy

United States

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Bubba doesn't even know how to spell his name and he is calling others idiots?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 3, 2013
This is ridiculous we know the truth. Not really just helping add drama that I know nothing about. We need to figure out what the hells goin on?
Buba

Palmyra, IN

#8 Jan 3, 2013
freddy wrote:
Bubba doesn't even know how to spell his name and he is calling others idiots?
You calling me a idiot and we are sttting in a town with no jobs or a future.Its to bad people pick on spelling instead of putting there focus on the issues like jobs.
Tom B

United States

#9 Jan 3, 2013
Freddy wrote:
Merv was given final approval of the hire. that is common knowledge
Fredddy you are not the smartest around here. No surprise. The chair of the committee who selected was Dr. John Williams. He strongarmed the group into Finan. Like someone else already said and this proves it "idiots hiring idiots"
freddy

United States

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Bubba, not knowing how to spell your own name is more than a spelling error.

Turd, you say "This is ridiculous we know the truth." then you say " We need to figure out what the hells goin on?" Which is it?

Tom B, never said I was the smartest around, just smarter than most of the mental midgets on here. Dr. Williams took the boards top 2 choices to Merv knowing Merv would have to work closely with them. Merv and Billy were there as well as my source. Merv and Billy said Finan was the best choice and that is who they wanted. Dr. Williams does not strong arm, if anything, he is a little too laid back.
Tom B

United States

#11 Jan 3, 2013
freddy i was not there so take your word.
In any case the super of schools has no business selecting a business developer. Just more stupid is as stupid does in wonderful rushville. Flushed THAT money right donw the toilet.
Bud

Palmyra, IN

#12 Jan 3, 2013
Maybe the ECDC can shrink Rushville some more.They have done a really great job so far.
Freddy

Connersville, IN

#13 Jan 3, 2013
true, what would a PHD know about business? What town would have their school superintendent on their ECDC board? I mean what would education have to do with development?
Bud

Palmyra, IN

#14 Jan 3, 2013
Freddy wrote:
true, what would a PHD know about business? What town would have their school superintendent on their ECDC board? I mean what would education have to do with development?
The only way out of this is turn the city over to developers and get rid of the ECDC.If the city wants to keep moving backwards and shrinking keep the ECDC and put the town drunk in charge of the ECDC so we can have some laughs while we sink.
freddy

United States

#15 Jan 4, 2013
Bud, how do you turn a city over to developers. This should be interesting.

While you folks are at it, Google school superintendents on Economic Boards. You will see it is quite a common occurence for obvious reasons.
Lois

United States

#16 Jan 4, 2013
I just read this and had to comment. School superintendents are on boards for nothing more than name. A PhD? Doctor of Philosophy in Education? Big deal. They offer no knowledge of development. Can you be this stupid Freddy? You must be one of the cronies they talk about on this site. Defend Mayor Pavey til the death. If what was written is true, and we have school superintendents (not to mention incompetent one!) selecting our leaders, it's no wonder Rushville is where it is - in the garbage bin. In this town, we prove our stupidity daily. Superintendent of schools selects a buffoon like Finan, Finan is in job two years and accomplished nothing, and then we start all over doing the "stupid dance" again. I predict we'll end up with another of Mayor Pavey's "chosen ones" - the same ones who come on this site fervently defending every time this administration takes a crap (Freddy anyone?) and the same ones that led the shame of the Rushville Truth website. Makes me sick.
u r right on it

Liberty, IN

#17 Jan 4, 2013
u go lois...u r right on it!
Lois

United States

#18 Jan 4, 2013
I hate this site! But can't stay away from reading it! Don't like to comment on it though, but this was too much to pass.
Danny

United States

#19 Jan 4, 2013
The stop posting junk
Bud

Palmyra, IN

#20 Jan 4, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>The only way out of this is turn the city over to developers and get rid of the ECDC.If the city wants to keep moving backwards and shrinking keep the ECDC and put the town drunk in charge of the ECDC so we can have some laughs while we sink.
Before there were ECDC,cities turned to developers to get the job done for then.Greenfield is a good Example of this,there growth was started by developers who were very smart people that did this for a living.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Princess Theater 1 hr Fact Checker 134
Goodwill isn't so good anymore 2 hr Fact 7
taco bell 2 hr that chick 33
stay at home moms are LAZY 2 hr sass 16
wheres sunshine indiana at? 3 hr sunshine lover 1
rmh 7 hr who cares 2
Paul Barada column 9-16-14 7 hr Louis 8
•••
Rushville Dating

more search filters