We need a dog park
Luvmydoggie

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2013
We really need one of those beautiful dog parks, that would be so great. I wish the city or county would look into building one, but I know I know it will never happen.
haha

Woodstock, IL

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Actually the city has been working on this, Do you not read the newspaper
Freddy

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jan 12, 2013
luv, have you thought about offering to help lead the drive to create one? I am sure they would appreciate the help
LOL

Fort Wayne, IN

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Luvmydoggie wrote:
We really need one of those beautiful dog parks, that would be so great. I wish the city or county would look into building one, but I know I know it will never happen.
We need jobs,places to eat,and shop and that will never happen either.
yea rite

Peoria, IL

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Yea rite the last dog catcher said she was working on bringing one here then to. Still no dog park. This place is full of empty promises.
o snap

Fort Wayne, IN

#6 Jan 14, 2013
first off it is not the dog catchers duty, this all lays in the parks department, if they do not act then there is nothing anyone else can do
Yea rite

Peoria, IL

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Someone should have told her that. I guess they probably did. Haha
WHOIS

Des Plaines, IL

#8 Jan 16, 2013
yea a dog park where all these "thugs" can bring there big dogs to show off cause to dicks are to small to talk about... or they got stubby arms

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Frank Morton get arrested for molestation a... (Jul '11) 6 min White knight 4
Think about it boy! 8 hr ABC 2
Cheater beater 18 hr No one cares 1
Indiana Bicentennial Sun Autumn 2
Chamber sign Sun Autumn 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Mike Pence as Representative? (Jan '12) Sun Facts 25
Confederate Flag (Jun '15) Sep 22 thatonegay 56

Rushville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rushville Mortgages