smiley

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Better in bed than roxanne for sure hmu anytime boo nebody else had it holla at her if not!
john holmes

New Albany, IN

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Dirty ass hood rat hell my d***shriveled up and hid inside me.. now that's bad :( she was all bumped up wth something down there!! Watch out Smiley ur dick gonna 4sure rot off not foxy roxy eww and sonya ouch bro low standards??
downtown

Connersville, IN

#4 Apr 3, 2013
gotta wonder if Zach has a self-defense case on the domestic battery...
Pretty Petals

Columbus, IN

#5 Apr 11, 2013
Yea i heard the nasty wart infested skank will sleep with anybody. Watch out ladies cause this nasty skank will pose as your friend only to sleep with ur man, and nobody wants that nasty a**. She all time talkin like she got kids. "NEWSFLASH" She traded her kids for drugs. I mean who does that? Only reason she gets see her little girl cause she sleeps with the guy who takes care of her. Boy his wifes dumb. She thinks she's her friend but in fact just laying in the sack with her husband. Someone needs give Zacky boo a heads up that his so called woman laying with his brother every chance she gets just sayin.........
cowboy

Connersville, IN

#6 Apr 20, 2013
Is it true she's been snitchin?
Please

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Apr 20, 2013
Nasty b!tch will take those teeth rite out and slob on your d!ck and still ain't no good at it
get_em_gurl

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Apr 21, 2013
She Talks alot of shit to. just wait for it she's got it coming from a few people. She better watch her back
out n bout

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Apr 24, 2013
ur all a bunch of meth heads. and smileys penis was already rotting off when he stuck it in tuna matney. what a loser with no standards what so ever. matney sonya n roxanne. wwooowwwww. this dude needs a mental evaluation.
Well now

Orleans, IN

#11 Apr 24, 2013
Don't forget smiley has not only done a few chicks his dick rotting off from the drs ass or wait the dr porked him as we'll as mike Lockridge! They all like it in the ass! He forgot which he likes better but I can promise ya when he get out he be goin to the drs house and mikes truck for some cash!
oooohhhh

Connersville, IN

#14 Apr 24, 2013
Stay on the subject, which is the skank, heard she has the hep in her among other stds
out n bout

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Apr 25, 2013
oh yeah. got side tracked. well now... her and zack are both low lives. dont care about their kids. just getting high. they walk around rushville bc they cant afford a car, and yell obscene things at bistandards wether kids are around or not. they smell horrible, similar to a stale cigar. and they look as if they cant even afford to wash their clothes or hair... yet can afford the next bang or hit off the ole pipe. welfare is all they know. product of their environment. the deffinition of the trashiest of white trash. get jobs, give the drugs a break, go to the doc n get check ups, n wash ur ass n clothes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassandra Myers 42 min whatever 2
whats safest side of town to move to? 3 hr hashtag nosy land... 30
rmh 3 hr true story 7
Jennifer Oliver/Stanley/Davis/hay Fri beatpeace 6
intat Thu other half 1
Avon bottles Thu miss independant 1
Downtown shell Thu dumb 3
Rushville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web