Since: Jul 12

Connersville, IN

#1 Jul 17, 2012
we all need to get together on this and do what we have to to get this site shut down its nothing but slander drama and people wanting to start trouble we should set a date and time and make boards on a stick say delete topix and us all rally together whos all in lets get some dates and times set and i will be there we nned to get a bunch of tv and well call channel 6 13 59 and 8 too whos all with me ?????

Since: Jul 12

Connersville, IN

#2 Jul 17, 2012
delete Topix
Lol

United States

#3 Jul 17, 2012
It is used all over, not just rushville or Indiana. They aren't going to delete a site because one worthless town can't keep their citizens from abusing it.
Unbelievable

United States

#4 Oct 3, 2012
You want it deleted? I find that funny! Why were you on this site in the first place? You. Wanted to be nosy!
cookie monster

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Der dum errr site shut down it bad er uhhh er

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deleted Intat thread 9 hr Guilty 1
deleted threads 23 hr hooterville 1
Cattle Confinement Disaster Wed Angus 2
i support wind farms (Jul '15) May 5 Salesman 78
Local Politics Do you approve of Mike Pence as Representative? (Jan '12) Apr '16 Anonymous 23
News 1 dead, 2 detained in Shelby County shooting Mar '16 Anyole one 1
Merry Christmas Everyone! Mar '16 The Great Oz of R... 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rushville Mortgages