Tall Blonde Milf

United States

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Are there any "Players" in town coming to the Westside Bar tonight. I will be there to dance and have a few drinks. I love to be hit on. I will have a date, but he doesnt mind. I rarely come to Rushville. Come show me your game. Buy me a drink, and be a dancer. I am the tall blonde shaking her Fine Ass.
See you there.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

PS: I am 420 Friendly!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 27, 2013
How did it go? Everyone is wondering.
Tall Blonde Milf

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2013
We ended up leaving early. The crowd was way older than I remember. They were doing some sad ass Karaoke. They need a regular DJ to spin the the hot dance tunes. Any ideas of a decent smaller club around with a DJ that plays HipHop/dance tunes?
Still the same

Connersville, IN

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Same crowd , same shit songs nothing changes in this town. The Dj there really does need to be replaced !!
dj dewey

Salem, WI

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Dewey allens dj service can service ur dance needs and lay u the pipe all in setting
MTFU

Peoria, IL

#7 Jan 27, 2013
West side is a joke , they bar people just cuz they intimadate people . I mean if you wlk in there and arnt a loser like bart hankins then they bar you for life. My buddy got barred for telling the hispanic crowd to go back to Mexico ??? Really ? Except for the cheap labor and tacos they should .. HA HA ,, Get a life westside owners . GET A BAND .
adam

Connersville, IN

#8 Jan 27, 2013
MTFU wrote:
West side is a joke , they bar people just cuz they intimadate people . I mean if you wlk in there and arnt a loser like bart hankins then they bar you for life. My buddy got barred for telling the hispanic crowd to go back to Mexico ??? Really ? Except for the cheap labor and tacos they should .. HA HA ,, Get a life westside owners . GET A BAND .
You should really take a step back and examine your life. What kind of life choices are you making to get where you are now? The only thing that could possibly be more pathetic than frequenting that rat hole is some how getting banned from it.
justme

United States

#9 Apr 26, 2013
No bands anymore. I loved it when The Bootie Coons played. The drummer was hott!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollar General Store 8 hr Maria salsary 11
Chronological Bible 8 hr Anonymous 9
Rushville Police Officer Fired 9 hr Peanut 2
Store closing Dec 5 FactChecker 2
Tim Carrol (Mar '13) Dec 3 Ginger 105
Seamstress Dec 1 Debbie 1
should marijuana be legalized in indiana (Feb '13) Dec 1 poopypooper 105

Rushville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance