kids can't do anything in this town w...

kids can't do anything in this town without getting cops called.

Posted in the Rushville Forum

justin

Granger, IN

#1 Jun 5, 2012
why is it that just because a group of kids walk down the street someone has to call the police to have them checked out. they get in trouble if they skate board anywhere, they get into trouble if they gather to talk, they get into trouble if they even ride a bike. what the heck are they allowed to do in this town. not all kids are out to destroy or steal or on drugs, all groups of kids doesn't mean its a gang, my god the old people in this town call the cops if someone even walks past their house with their hands in their pocket.. my god people.. give them a break....
skatebird

Rushville, IN

#2 Jun 6, 2012
its because most of them are republicans. Republicans have really strong opinions, and think they are always right with good morals. They think your up too no good and should be home doin something constructive. Get over it , its a small town and should probably move for your kids sake.
Oscar

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3 Jun 6, 2012
If you are not breaking the law, you are not going to get in trouble. End of discussion. Usually the "can't skateboard anywhere" are the ones who are trashing public and private property or doing so at 1am.
walk

Salem, WI

#4 Jun 6, 2012
Your a suspect of anything if your walking in the middle of the night in rushville.
Dear Parent

Granger, IN

#5 Jun 6, 2012
justin wrote:
why is it that just because a group of kids walk down the street someone has to call the police to have them checked out. they get in trouble if they skate board anywhere, they get into trouble if they gather to talk, they get into trouble if they even ride a bike. what the heck are they allowed to do in this town. not all kids are out to destroy or steal or on drugs, all groups of kids doesn't mean its a gang, my god the old people in this town call the cops if someone even walks past their house with their hands in their pocket.. my god people.. give them a break....
Kids do not get into trouble for doing nothing, no matter what they tell you. Being loud and disorderly will. Riding their skateboards down the middle of the street will. Riding their skateboards in violation of the city ordinance will. Riding their skateboards on property that has been posted "No Skateboarding" will. Riding their skateboards on private property will. Spray painting other peoples property will. Destroying the Parks Equipment and buildings will. Fighting in public will. If these kids respected other people and their property they would not get into trouble. If the kids that do were disciplined at home, instead of the parents blameing the police, these problems would be solved.
Over your drama

Hobart, IN

#6 Jun 7, 2012
I have to disagree kids dont have to doing something wrong they just have to b doing something that someone dont like my neighbors called the cops on my little cousin 9 years old for playing pass with a baseball in my own yard with his sister said they were afraid they would hit his car parked across the street
two sided

Lafayette, IN

#7 Jun 7, 2012
Over your drama wrote:
I have to disagree kids dont have to doing something wrong they just have to b doing something that someone dont like my neighbors called the cops on my little cousin 9 years old for playing pass with a baseball in my own yard with his sister said they were afraid they would hit his car parked across the street
you must live in my neighborhood because it sounds like we have the same neighbors...lol.
Kelly

Princeton, IL

#8 Jun 9, 2012
justin wrote:
Yes this town is a bad place to raise your kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Fri Wanda Doodat 1,317
I am looking for pictures of old nickle nook re... (Apr '11) Nov 12 Mert 11
News 18 arrested on drug charges (Nov '09) Nov 7 Finnigan9 103
Rushville Republican (Mar '17) Sep '17 Whatisee 5
Shed/Garage Break Ins Sep '17 slackerman69 1
additional tax appropriations Aug '17 The Egregious One 5
internet (Apr '17) Aug '17 Jumbo 2

Rushville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance