Tortured and Murdered with no Justifi...

Tortured and Murdered with no Justification; Jason Dale Bolton

Posted in the Rushville Forum

step up

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2012
Watch this Video.. You be the judge…
http://justiceforjasonbolton.com/2012/01/24/w ...

THIS CASE IS NOT GOING AWAY! WHAT IF THIS WERE YOU CHILD OR BROTHER?

So as we are walking through life and our conscience is troubling us and guilt is overwhelming us, how do we get rid of it? We don't disable the guilt or simply try and ignore it. We get to the source of it. CLEAR YOUR CONSCIENCE! THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!

It is hard to put the visuals out there that are in this video, but after 20 years and no arrest or proper investigation, it is time for the public to see what actually happened.

It by NO means was a accident. Jason was tortured, he was placed in that road by individuals who tried to make it look like he was run over and that was the cause of death…, when in fact not all of the injuries were done by the car that ran him over, he was MURDERED and then placed in that road…. He was tortured, castrated and then placed in the road to bleed to death..

Our intent at this point and time is to have this case active again with the LE that is supposed to be involved, but are not… Do they fear the perts too or is it that they just don’t want JUSTICE FOR JASON..? We don’t know the answer to this question either because Jason’s case has NEVER been in the media… LE has made not contact with the family…

Investigators told the family when this happened that no autopsy was needed because it was only a accident , but 10 years after this happened, photos of Jason after death in the morgue were obtained through The Freedom of Information Act and included in this video are just a couple of those photos.. THIS CLEARLY IS NOT A ACCIDENT, BUT A MURDER!!! He was castrated, tortured at another location and brought to this roadway alive and then ran over by the vehicle after he bled to death.. A staged Homicide!

A HOMICIDE STAGED TO LOOK LIKE A ACCIDENT!

SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED! SOMEONE KNOWS WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR JASON’S DEATH! IF YOU KNOW OR WITNESSED IT OR HEARD SOMETHING, HOW CAN YOU FORGET WHAT HAPPENED? HOW CAN YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR AT YOURSELF EVERYDAY? PLEASE COME FORWARD!

You can submit a confidential tip on line on Jason's Official Website. Here is the form:
http://justiceforjasonbolton.com/submit-a-con ...

Media? HAVE INTEREST IN THIS CASE? Contact: http://justiceforjasonbolton.com/contact-site ...
dont give up

United States

#3 Feb 16, 2012
Important Topic!!!

Since: Jan 12

Anderson, IN

#4 Feb 17, 2012
This is a sad story :(! There are many times the law fails us and in the end it is the family that eventually gets to the true story! I hope someone has the courage to come forward and help you get the justice that Jason deserves!
soo sad

Peoria, IL

#5 Feb 18, 2012
I just read this story for the first time ever. How in the world does something like this happen? First time I have ever heard anything about it. The people involved need to be caught!
yeah

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2013
One of the worst things I have ever seen. So sad
why

Whiteland, IN

#7 Sep 26, 2013
This happened out by orange. This is awful. Wasn't familiar with this happening I was the same age as this kid when this happened. Terrible.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 Sep 26, 2013
Not orange. Old Johnson school road
sad

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Sep 26, 2013
yeah wrote:
One of the worst things I have ever seen. So sad
is that out by orange?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 26, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>is that out by orange?
Well it's between orange and Andersonville. Can't remember the name of the road at the bottom of that hill before the bridge. Kokomo hill I think.
sad

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Sep 26, 2013
-Swim- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's between orange and Andersonville. Can't remember the name of the road at the bottom of that hill before the bridge. Kokomo hill I think.
o ok I know where ur talking about now.
Gena

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Sep 26, 2013
The murder happened in Laurel.
And you all know who caused a lot of trouble in Laurel for a number of years don't you? It was them Spurlocks. They got away with a lot.
Denise Pflum from nearby Connersville is also an unsolved murder.
Has anyone looked to see if them Spurlocks have an air tight alibi? Or are people in Laurel still covering for them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) 32 min Jeremy 1,291
No Fall Festival in Greensburg. Jul 23 Who Cares 3
JM Manufacturing / JM CNC Jul 22 Great now 1
Streaming TV Jul 19 hooterville 2
NICE Homes for rent Jul 19 hooterville 2
Job? Jul 19 hooterville 4
News Mayor Hogsett's son arrested for drug possessio... Jul 17 Mojo Billy 4

Rushville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance