gunowners are racist
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
maggie

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 25, 2013
What's up with all these racist gunowners.
maggie

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 25, 2013
A lot of kookie nuts vets end of the world bunker people,
dumb

Woodstock, IL

#3 Jan 25, 2013
you are a idiot, just in case no one else tells you
maggie

La Grange, IL

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Ok mr conspiracy
allen cohee

Niles, IL

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Some of us are some of us aint...
im slow

Spiceland, IN

#7 Jan 25, 2013
not racist tired of government taking taking taking
maggy

Rushville, IN

#8 Jan 26, 2013
Funny wrote:
So because I am black, and own several guns, and hunt, I am racist against my own kind, or whites, or any other race....you're a freakin brain child.
Yes
ACTUALLY

Rushville, IN

#9 Jan 26, 2013
That's about the dumbest thing I've heard. I realize you're just trolling, but really, at least TRY to come up with something good!
proud

Farmington, MI

#11 Jan 26, 2013
I'm not racist. Ill shoot anyone who breaks into MY home or causes harm to MY family!
kookies

Loves Park, IL

#12 Jan 26, 2013
Why not just use a bat? Really u need a gun to protect home.
maggy

Loves Park, IL

#13 Jan 26, 2013
ACTUALLY wrote:
That's about the dumbest thing I've heard. I realize you're just trolling, but really, at least TRY to come up with something good!
I think you might need help with your anger issues. Where's the ignore button?
Cali liberal nuts

Warrenville, IL

#14 Jan 28, 2013
You have to expect ignorant postings from Maggie and kookies, their the same person, and with an irvine ip you know their liberal whackos. I have no hard feelings against any race, but I will shoot any race also, that is trying to cause me harm, a bat is good also but it's easier and quicker to reach out and touch somone with a 45.
But feel free to not have a gun, it's your choice, but as for me and my family we support the NRA the 2nd Amendment and we will have are weapons no matter what.
maggie

Milton, WI

#15 Jan 28, 2013
Cali liberal nuts wrote:
You have to expect ignorant postings from Maggie and kookies, their the same person, and with an irvine ip you know their liberal whackos. I have no hard feelings against any race, but I will shoot any race also, that is trying to cause me harm, a bat is good also but it's easier and quicker to reach out and touch somone with a 45.
But feel free to not have a gun, it's your choice, but as for me and my family we support the NRA the 2nd Amendment and we will have are weapons no matter what.
Sounds like a whacko.
maggie

Milton, WI

#16 Jan 28, 2013
A bat can protect your home just as well.
Poor Magpie

Warrenville, IL

#18 Jan 28, 2013
Poor poor Magpie so misinformed so misguided, it is not your fault that you have been so mislead by the left wing radicals, it can be easy to be mislead when you are weak minded, but that is okay we will still protect you.
Poor Magpie

Warrenville, IL

#19 Jan 28, 2013
maggie wrote:
Magpie listen girl or Miss or Mrs or Maam, a bat is to hard to carry around with you every where you go, does that make sense why a gun is better.
maggie

Fox River Grove, IL

#20 Jan 28, 2013
Poor Magpie wrote:
<quoted text>Magpie listen girl or Miss or Mrs or Maam, a bat is to hard to carry around with you every where you go, does that make sense why a gun is better.
Stun gun or pepper spray works as well on the go.
ACTUALLY

Rushville, IN

#21 Jan 29, 2013
Maggie-
Have you ever actually USED a Tazer or OC Spray? I can tell you multiple stories of people being sprayed with OC and laughing as they keep attacking. I'll admit, Tazers are pretty effective and while I've never deployed mine and had it not take down the subject I know multiple Officers who've tazed subjects repeatedly and had the subject keep coming.
I carry a gun because it is THE most effective tool to defend myself, my family, and my community.
dumb

Woodstock, IL

#22 Jan 29, 2013
maggie, you are still a idiot
Ruff

Connersville, IN

#23 Jan 30, 2013
maggie wrote:
Haha, a bat against a home invader with a gun. Maggie will not fare too well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greensburg Indiana 4 hr Sitter guardian 1
Underground Railroad Thu Hoosier Hillbilly 16
i support wind farms (Jul '15) Aug 14 Citizen Joe 94
Why don't the trumpies threads work Aug 5 Lisa 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug 3 IMHO 93
Streaming TV Jul 27 STREAMSMART 3
NICE Homes for rent Jul '16 hooterville 2

Rushville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rushville Mortgages