Adult Bullying
Wall Flower

Madison, IN

#1 Nov 11, 2012
You may not hear a lot about adult bullying, but it is a problem. Alt bullying is a serious problem and may require leagle action. One would think that as people mature and progress through life, that they would stop behaviors of their youth. unfortunately, this is not always the case. Sadly, adults canbe bullies, just as children and teenagers can be bullies. While adults are more likely to use verbal bullying as opposed to physical bullying, the fact of the matter is that adult bullying exists. The goal of an adult bully s to gain power over anoter person, and makes himself or herself the dominant adult. They try to humiliate people. Narcissistic adult bully is self-centered. He or she seems to feel good about him or herself, but in reality has a brittle narcissism that requires putting others down. DUM ASSES!!!!!!GROW UP!
Absolutely

Martinsville, IN

#2 Nov 11, 2012
They may be adults chronologically.Adult bullies have an emotional stated that has been stunted, leaving them no older emotionally than the typical schoolyard bully.
MOM

Salem, IN

#3 Nov 11, 2012
My adult neighbor bullies my young son all the time. It is ridiculous! And never does it in front of me. Coward!

“Beautiful Days..Beautiful Life”

Since: Jan 11

Indianapolis / Hazard

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Of course there are adult bullies. Where do you think children learn to become bullies? From their parents.
boom

Connersville, IN

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Geez! Stop being such pussies! Everyone gets bullied sometime in their life. You suck it up and use it to make yourself stronger. Don't sit and cry and make yourself into a victim! Quit letting others influence your behavior. Didn't any of you have Mr. Hodge in psychology? You choose how you react to what happens to you. Bunch of crybabies! Although I so think an adult bullying a child is wrong and I would have dealt with that harshly.
Absolutely

United States

#6 Nov 13, 2012
boom wrote:
Geez! Stop being such pussies! Everyone gets bullied sometime in their life. You suck it up and use it to make yourself stronger. Don't sit and cry and make yourself into a victim! Quit letting others influence your behavior. Didn't any of you have Mr. Hodge in psychology? You choose how you react to what happens to you. Bunch of crybabies! Although I so think an adult bullying a child is wrong and I would have dealt with that harshly.
. I have to laugh at this. I may have been called alot of things but a pus sy has never been one of them. Oh well I guess there's a first time for everything. Not so sure how pointing out the wrong in something is crying but ok whatever you say.
right

Connersville, IN

#7 Nov 13, 2012
theres some wanna be adult bulies in rushville alright
boom

Connersville, IN

#8 Nov 13, 2012
Absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>. I have to laugh at this. I may have been called alot of things but a pus sy has never been one of them. Oh well I guess there's a first time for everything. Not so sure how pointing out the wrong in something is crying but ok whatever you say.
We all know it's wrong to bully someone. Some people just don't care and since it has been going on since the dawn of time I don't see it going away any time soon. Your options are to stand up for yourself or cry and be a victim.
billy judge

Richmond, IN

#9 Nov 22, 2012
im gonna get all of you in a room and bully all ur asse$ you can be the butt that gets poked or the poker pokin some butt
Wall Flower

Ossian, IN

#10 Dec 1, 2012
boom wrote:
Geez! Stop being such pussies! Everyone gets bullied sometime in their life. You suck it up and use it to make yourself stronger. Don't sit and cry and make yourself into a victim! Quit letting others influence your behavior. Didn't any of you have Mr. Hodge in psychology? You choose how you react to what happens to you. Bunch of crybabies! Although I so think an adult bullying a child is wrong and I would have dealt with that harshly.
You must have been bullied as a child. You can get help if this is the case.Just saying....
For everyone

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Dec 1, 2012
Knock the hell out of them one good time and that will stop it!
Lou

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Dec 1, 2012
Here's a disturbing video of adult bullying:

This immature behavior (as demonstrated in the video) is somewhat typical of so many adults here in Rushville.
If you live in Rushville, this is something, unfortunately, that you'll just have to live with.
boom

Chicago, IL

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Wall Flower wrote:
<quoted text>You must have been bullied as a child. You can get help if this is the case.Just saying....
Pretty much everyone on this planet has been bullied during their lives. Whining about it solves what? Use the experience to make yourself stronger and strive to be better than them. Not cry and play the victim. Anything to use as an excuse to be pathetic. Life isn't fair, toughen up because no one wants to listen to your whining.
nathan

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Dec 2, 2012
boom wrote:
Pretty much everyone on this planet has been bullied during their lives. Whining about it solves what?
Yeah, whining solves nothing. But carrying protection with you at all times sure levels out the playing field. A face full of pepper spray will stop a bully cold. Even the sight of Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson would do the trick.
Wow

Fort Wayne, IN

#15 Dec 5, 2012
Bullying is so wrong, no matter what age!!! This site is just wrong!!! Never any positive post on this site!!! WOW~~~
boom

Melrose Park, IL

#16 Dec 6, 2012
Wow wrote:
Bullying is so wrong, no matter what age!!! This site is just wrong!!! Never any positive post on this site!!! WOW~~~
And you are free to never visit it again. Buh-bye
Whippy

Ireland

#18 Jan 2, 2013
I'm a victim of adult bullying myself, but here's the funny thing. I'm in my mid 20s and my enemies are older men in their mid to late 30s, and would even try to get their wives or girlfriends to start on me. They are cunning and wiser and know how to use it, if I retaliate they will take legal action. So in a sense I've got to becareful, if I were to be in a café or resturaunt they would keep looking at me when I'm either talking to somebody else or reading the paper. If I caught there eye they'd either make a look or death jesture with they're hand, in which I just go about as to what I'm doing and ignore it. If they were drunk or if I felt they were on drugs I would be frightened, because its hard to tell what a drunk or someone on weed will do to you if they were psychoactive. For example, I was walking down the street one night and I see 4 people, 2 men and 2 ladies. They stopped and I presumed they were going into the pub, however, they just stood in the same spot and knew I was approaching. So they just stood in my way and were all talkative, I couldn't cross the road because of the traffic and I said "excuse me" to them 3 times and never budged. 1 of the ladies were laughing, so I pinned myself up against the wall and slipped past. Later on I felt angry, and said I should of given that guy a push. But what would that do? I would of only got my head kicked in by them, a load of these thugs know who I am, but I wouldn't know much about them. They are away older than I am, there in there 30s and I'm only in my 20s, don't you think people at 34-40 would have more sense than to be picking on a young person in there 20s?
help each other

Shelbyville, IN

#19 Jan 2, 2013
Whippy wrote:
I'm a victim of adult bullying myself, but here's the funny thing. I'm in my mid 20s and my enemies are older men in their mid to late 30s, and would even try to get their wives or girlfriends to start on me. They are cunning and wiser and know how to use it, if I retaliate they will take legal action. So in a sense I've got to becareful, if I were to be in a café or resturaunt they would keep looking at me when I'm either talking to somebody else or reading the paper. If I caught there eye they'd either make a look or death jesture with they're hand, in which I just go about as to what I'm doing and ignore it. If they were drunk or if I felt they were on drugs I would be frightened, because its hard to tell what a drunk or someone on weed will do to you if they were psychoactive. For example, I was walking down the street one night and I see 4 people, 2 men and 2 ladies. They stopped and I presumed they were going into the pub, however, they just stood in the same spot and knew I was approaching. So they just stood in my way and were all talkative, I couldn't cross the road because of the traffic and I said "excuse me" to them 3 times and never budged. 1 of the ladies were laughing, so I pinned myself up against the wall and slipped past. Later on I felt angry, and said I should of given that guy a push. But what would that do? I would of only got my head kicked in by them, a load of these thugs know who I am, but I wouldn't know much about them. They are away older than I am, there in there 30s and I'm only in my 20s, don't you think people at 34-40 would have more sense than to be picking on a young person in there 20s?
I wish I knew you , I'd walk with you and no one would mess with you. If I was ever out and saw someone being bullied , I'd be right there standing up for them . How sad....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wind Farms 1 hr one more toke 19
arrested again? 16 hr Simple truth 7
dead beat dads in rushville 19 hr please 8
Rush co little league 21 hr About Time 4
Cannabis Oil Cures Cancer (Oct '14) 23 hr Scuppers 7
Rush County Fair 2015 Mon Fact Checker 17
Deleted posts. Sun ANOTHER former re... 4
More from around the web

Rushville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Rushville Mortgages