Black toyota with Reds logo

Black toyota with Reds logo

Posted in the Rushville Forum

Curious

Liberty, MO

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Does anyone no who the chick is that drives the black toyota with a Reds C on the back window?
Stocker

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Curious wrote:
Does anyone no who the chick is that drives the black toyota with a Reds C on the back window?
I would say she's a Cinncinati Reds Fan... Oh and it's......know not no.
friend

Elm Grove, WI

#3 Jan 18, 2013
There are 2 in town. I know the 1 lady.
real friend

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 19, 2013
Coolest BIA i know :)
very nice

Niles, IL

#5 Jan 19, 2013
real friend wrote:
Coolest BIA i know :)
. I agree 100% she is the coolest one women I've ever known. I'm just proud of not one person throwing her name out because some body would make somethen up to try and get her down. All I gotta say is go 31 go. We love ya girl
jake

Herndon, VA

#6 Jan 20, 2013
shes a skank thats feeerr suure and she works at kroger
real friend

Elm Grove, WI

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Well must be another chick because my friend only shops at kroger ;)
Curious

North Royalton, OH

#8 Jan 20, 2013
i am curious because i see her a couple mornings a week at the gas station and she always brightens my day. beautiful eyes and cool smile. overheard her one day with cashier so i no she dont work at kroger. she works downtown indy somewhere
Obvious

Lake Geneva, WI

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Word of advice...maybe you should talk to her one morning instead of seeming like a creeper and posting questions on this garbage talking website. You would probably get more from her than her, just a suggestion
Obvious

Lake Geneva, WI

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Obvious wrote:
Word of advice...maybe you should talk to her one morning instead of seeming like a creeper and posting questions on this garbage talking website. You would probably get more from her than her, just a suggestion
*here
Smer

Grayslake, IL

#11 Jan 22, 2013
I love her!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) 6 hr Bigboyboots 1,312
additional tax appropriations Tue The Egregious One 5
internet Aug 13 Jumbo 2
calling all bikers Aug 6 all bikers 1
Rushville Republican May '17 Beast 4
News 7 month investigation leads to arrest (Jun '11) May '17 The Anti-Connersv... 13
Bad behavior May '17 Homer 1

Rushville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rushville Mortgages