Rushville getting Real Live Lion Masc...

Rushville getting Real Live Lion Mascot for Games

Posted in the Rushville Forum

Really

Rushville, IN

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Full grown live Lion will be used as mascot. I think it's kinda dangerous. But guess it will be interesting. I wonder if our tax dollars are goin be paying to feed the beast?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Where they storing this beast? What happends if it gets loose? I think it's crazy.

Location hidden

#3 Jan 7, 2013
I heard it was a rescued lion donated.
Larry

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4 Jan 7, 2013
I find it interesting that Turd posts questions then seemingly has the inside track. I guess he forgot to log out of his regular account before posting like he did when he first posted under Really.

It would be cool, lots of colleges have live mascots and some high schools do, and since that sort of thing comes out of athletic budget and not tax money, that is not an issue, this will not happen and is as made up as all the other stuff he posts under different names.

Location hidden

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Don't hate the Turdburglers
Brenda

Lafayette, IN

#6 Jan 7, 2013
I here that they are going to use a pussycat and just call it a lion.They found out you need a permit do keep lion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Jul 12 Mike 1,311
Murder (Apr '14) Jun '17 Uncloudedjudgement 39
Rushville Republican May '17 Beast 4
News 7 month investigation leads to arrest (Jun '11) May '17 The Anti-Connersv... 13
Bad behavior May '17 Homer 1
internet Apr '17 RVgrandma 1
News Face of Trump's Indiana campaign belongs to an ... (Sep '16) Apr '17 AL B 11

Rushville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rushville Mortgages