Is terri lockridge still a narc...jus...
DontBeDumb

Greensburg, IN

#22 Aug 17, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text> you sound like a kid too...lol.....
thats because i am genious
lol

Granger, IN

#23 Aug 17, 2011
go to bed little guy...school tomorrow....
Ricardo Collini

Shelbyville, IN

#24 Aug 17, 2011
To Why: Don't you think there is another reason I would talk with the aforementioned worthless human being other than being a dealer or user? Why don't you ponder that issue while sitting in your trailer OR you are always welcome to visit my office and educate me.
oh boy

Granger, IN

#25 Aug 17, 2011
educate me someone please....whats the add. please.?
Hehe

Granger, IN

#26 Aug 18, 2011
Terrie Lockridge is a snitch! Whoever thinks different is D-U-M-B! Whether the chick snitches now or not, once a snitch always a snitch!
oh boy

Granger, IN

#27 Aug 18, 2011
thank you ohh wise one with all your knowledge.....
Just a friend

Grissom Afb, IN

#28 Aug 18, 2011
theeeunknown5150 wrote:
I been set up by the bitch wen I thought we were tight... I got screwed by Mrs Terry lockridge I go it on paper... she is a C I on paper... and lil Eric is a lil effing bastard... just because of his mom he hasn't been arrested !
If you were truely set up by her and she was on papers then you probally wouldnt have spelled her name wrong! Its Terrie Dumbass! But you can believe what you want cause the heat on you is caused from your own neglect on your own narcadics! You made the bad choice of selling them! Take the blame for your own actions and leave everyone else alone! I tired of everyone trying to pin their own mistakes on other people! If you cant do the time dont commit the crime!Amen!!!!
Why

United States

#29 Aug 18, 2011
Ok, Ricky I will call your bluff. Where's your office? Oh wait, you probably don't want your address on a forum. I will gladly give you my email address. I do need to be educated on what a "legal setting" would be. You diss the law enforcement that supposedly works with her, so that can't be the legal setting. I know you're not a lawyer or a judge because I'm sure they wouldn't want to be caught on Topix. So yes, very intrigued at what kind of office you have.
Collini

Shelbyville, IN

#30 Aug 18, 2011
You're so smart, I'm sure you can figure it out.

You are correct in your assertion that I take issue with law enforcement that, not supposedly, but do use the worthless human being in question. Let's be clear, I'm not placing all of law enforcement in the dysfunctional group, only the two drug scumbags from the lousy local departments. One must also include the lazy probation officers they use as their bitch(es) during their alleged "INVESTIGATIONS".
doobie

Chicago, IL

#31 Aug 18, 2011
that bitch is a narc she told on danny wilson,matt lockman,josh holmes,matt bussberg tyler smiley..want me to keep goin? seen all their papers.
doobie

Chicago, IL

#32 Aug 18, 2011
only reason she isnt snitchin right now is just because she isnt in trouble right now.
just me

Chicago, IL

#33 Aug 19, 2011
it does not matter if she is a narc. if you have nothing to be narced on about you have no worries and should not care how close you live to anyone.
just me

Chicago, IL

#34 Aug 19, 2011
doobie wrote:
that bitch is a narc she told on danny wilson,matt lockman,josh holmes,matt bussberg tyler smiley..want me to keep goin? seen all their papers.
so, if they were not doing illegal acts, they would had nothing to be busted on. i know her and don't have to worry about it because i'm not stupid enough to be involved in actions such as the ones she narcs about. i don't agree with tattle telling but don't do the crime if you can't do the time and quit being such a titty baby. straighten up your life and you won't have to worry about it either.
GOT YA

Granger, IN

#35 Aug 19, 2011
THOSE mentiond they are all fine upstanding drug dealers. or have they moved on to bigger an better things in life,not. Its a dirty ass game,an how well you play it end of story.
Just Sayin

Chicago, IL

#36 Aug 19, 2011
I know Bussberg got out of prison, went to college, got married, bought a house, and has a very very good job. So people can change. People make mistakes. Too bad when she sets someone up, it involves teenagers, her smoking with them, then watching them get arrested. What a POS
oh boy

Granger, IN

#37 Aug 19, 2011
mike did do good things your right.people do change, and for the better....no one is perfect.
jay

Chicago, IL

#38 Aug 20, 2011
yea she is
Change for the good

Granger, IN

#39 Aug 20, 2011
You say the guy changed his life around so maybe the so called "narc" did him a favor. eh??
C to the Brizzi

Shelbyville, IN

#40 Aug 20, 2011
To summarize the general consensus of the great people of Rush County....everyone is tough on crime until it has an impact on their own life, the life of a friend, a relative, or their own child. When such an event takes place, everyone wants to converse about how ridiculous the criminal justice system happens to be and why reforms should take place due to their circumstance.
Of course, no one hears the citizens, and voters, of Rush County bitching when an employee in the Prosecutor's Office (yeah the genius you gullible dolts elected) is arrested for possessing dope/paraphernalia. This is the second time he's been arrested since he's been employed in that office. For those of you who voted for the Fayette County resident to be your Prosecutor...would you like to walk that vote back and reconsider?
oh boy

Granger, IN

#41 Aug 20, 2011
yes i would.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Fall Festival in Greensburg. 23 hr Who Cares 3
JM Manufacturing / JM CNC Fri Great now 1
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Fri Call me back 1,289
Streaming TV Jul 19 hooterville 2
NICE Homes for rent Jul 19 hooterville 2
Job? Jul 19 hooterville 4
News Mayor Hogsett's son arrested for drug possessio... Jul 17 Mojo Billy 4

Rushville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance