Ba town family gets new Habitat home

Ba town family gets new Habitat home

There are 36 comments on the Journal-Courier.net story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Ba town family gets new Habitat home. In it, Journal-Courier.net reports that:

Despite cloudy skies, Sunday was a bright day in the life of Brigitte Boyce of Beardstown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal-Courier.net.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
taxpayingcitizen

Beardstown, IL

#1 Aug 1, 2009
figures they would build a house for someone who can't pay her bills but can smoke all the weed she wants. support our local drug addicts, way to go beardstown.
Btowngirl

Springfield, IL

#2 Aug 12, 2009
Wow Thats brutal!
thatscrap

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2009
I agree this was a poor choice of people to give a home too. Brigitte Boyce is drug addict that can't tell the truth to save her own life and always plays the poor pitty me card to get people to give her money.
brigitte boyce

Beardstown, IL

#5 Feb 1, 2010
omg do u people even know me at all? i dont think so or u would know my bills are paid!!! i dont lie i dont have any reason to, i hate lairs duh if u knew me you would know that. and just what the hell are you talkin about me wantin people to pity me hahahahahahaha I TAKE CARE OF MYSELF AND MY DAUGHTER!! and i sure as hell dont want or need anyone to take care of me. my house is not a hand out i do pay for it.. stop bein so jelous of me and get a life of your own... and if you werent scared you woulda put up your name but its ok just stay hidden and just leave me alone!!!!!!
chance schreieck

Beardstown, IL

#6 Feb 3, 2010
thatscrap wrote:
I agree this was a poor choice of people to give a home too. Brigitte Boyce is drug addict that can't tell the truth to save her own life and always plays the poor pitty me card to get people to give her money.
uhh im pretty sure she deserved the house bcuz she helped build it and everything soo maybe u should shut ur f*ckin mouth. Besides if u were smart enough ude no that she dont even do drugs!! stupid b*tch
chance schreieck

Beardstown, IL

#7 Feb 3, 2010
taxpayingcitizen wrote:
figures they would build a house for someone who can't pay her bills but can smoke all the weed she wants. support our local drug addicts, way to go beardstown.
Ya u can go ahead and shut ur f*ckin mouth. cuz u clearly dont no wtf ur talkin bout.
taxpayingcitizen

Beardstown, IL

#8 Feb 4, 2010
it really irritates me when other tax paying citizens outting people down that they obviously have no clues as to whats going on in their lives, i think brigitte deserves the house that she got from habbitat because i was a volunteer on building her home and i know habbitat for humanity doesnt build a home for a family without knowing their background history and they only help people with serious life situations.
george pate

Beardstown, IL

#9 Feb 4, 2010
o and did i mention shes a single mother fighting to raise her daughter who recently lost her father and she does it by herself working at mcdonalds....sounds to me like she doesnt need anyones help
Lynn

Beardstown, IL

#10 Feb 5, 2010
I just heard about this site, the woman you are bashing is my daughter, she has had to live in a substandard trailer - with one bedroom, it was so cold in that house, that she had to use her oven just to get warm! mold was growing in the closet, the stove didn't work most of the time and besides you in your ignorance, are saying that the people from habitat don't know what they are doing, umm excuse me but before you get pick for a house, you do have to meet certian requirements, be of good moral fiber, and be able to pay for the house. Yes I said PAY they dont give away these houses.
Truthfull if all you "bashers" can do is sit back on your computers and badmouth someone or an orginazation, then I feel sorry for you.
GET A LIFE~ and get off Brigittes back at least she is trying to better herself not like you, you are the one crying not her.
Stand up and lets see who u are, are you ashamed?
Lynn

Beardstown, IL

#11 Feb 5, 2010
taxpayingcitizen wrote:
What an ass, You dare to call her a dope smoker, and umm let's see you know that how?
Coward, show who u are, you wont- a coward just sits back and badmouthing everyone.
Cant fight with his/hers own name and prove what they say.
LOSER!
Lynn

Beardstown, IL

#12 Feb 5, 2010
thatscrap wrote:
Another LOSER! cant ID yourself huh, what an ass
willie nelson

Joliet, IL

#13 Feb 5, 2010
pot never hurt anyone
Saiperus

Beardstown, IL

#14 Feb 5, 2010
brigitte boyce wrote:
omg do u people even know me at all? i dont think so or u would know my bills are paid!!! i dont lie i dont have any reason to, i hate lairs duh if u knew me you would know that. and just what the hell are you talkin about me wantin people to pity me hahahahahahaha I TAKE CARE OF MYSELF AND MY DAUGHTER!! and i sure as hell dont want or need anyone to take care of me. my house is not a hand out i do pay for it.. stop bein so jelous of me and get a life of your own... and if you werent scared you woulda put up your name but its ok just stay hidden and just leave me alone!!!!!!
You go girl, tell 'em how it is!
Lynn

Beardstown, IL

#15 Feb 5, 2010
Is everyone also aware that brigitte is raising an handicapped girl? and doing this all alone? I am so proud of her, and yes she did this on her own, no one helped her, sent her name in or anything She alone did this!Quit trying to take credit for something she did! Proud Mother of brigitte!
brigitte boyce

Beardstown, IL

#16 Feb 6, 2010
Lynn wrote:
Is everyone also aware that brigitte is raising an handicapped girl? and doing this all alone? I am so proud of her, and yes she did this on her own, no one helped her, sent her name in or anything She alone did this!Quit trying to take credit for something she did! Proud Mother of brigitte!
aww mom i love you so much and thank you that means alot to me!
brigitte boyce

Beardstown, IL

#17 Feb 6, 2010
willie nelson wrote:
pot never hurt anyone
true and thank you
Jessica Flath

Beardstown, IL

#18 Feb 6, 2010
Well.first of all im brigitte's best friend..Who is also a tax payer...I have know brig 4 along time.Probably longer then u asses that r talking shit on her..She may of played that card along ass time ago but people change.And she has.She has more things 2 worry bout like her child..Brigitte deserves that house. She worked very hard on it..long hot days on the roof..plus going 2 work at her job..I just want 2 let u guyz know pot dont hurt anyone doctors give pot 2 people w cancer. How many times have we heard of people dieing cuz they did 2 much of crack or drank and drove and killed someone? Lots of times..Well 4 u people news flash i dont think i have ever heard of someone oding on pot or killing someone.. Have u..dont think so... Pot is nuthing 2 som other drugs that r out there. So leave that 2 rest.. Smoking pot dont make u a drug addict..Smoking meth or something like that does..When u dont have anything.Pots DAMN near fucking legal..Shit r u kiding me. I could go on and on bout pot... In my eyes I see that brigitte works hard 2 get what she needs 4 her and her child..I just wish you unknown people would stop hating on her and get a life.U guyz probably dont have a job. And i someone who does work r probably paying ur public aid..So get a life and find someone else 2 fuck w.That actualy needs it..
willie nelson

Chicago, IL

#19 Feb 6, 2010
you tell them jessica its hard enough making it in this world expecially raising a child on your own, at least she works unlike most of the [email protected]@ks in b-town living off of are taxes, an your rite pot never hurt anyone
Bionic Chronic

United States

#20 Feb 7, 2010
So they don't do random drops @ McDonalds? Maybe I should make a career there as well. Fortunately for me I do have my Passenger CDL and am currently employed driving willie nelsons Hemp Seed Oil/BioDiesel powered tour bus for another 2 years.

Jess??!! You are too young to be talking like a big girl.....What a shame, a pretty young lady hooked on the reefer. Maybe you should do a little growing up before posting your supposedly worldly views on Cannabis and its use. Sounds to me like you are all too familiar with the stuff. Be careful......or soon you may resemble a dart board. That junk is all over your area.
fed up

Beardstown, IL

#21 Feb 7, 2010
Bionic Chronic wrote:
So they don't do random drops @ McDonalds? Maybe I should make a career there as well. Fortunately for me I do have my Passenger CDL and am currently employed driving willie nelsons Hemp Seed Oil/BioDiesel powered tour bus for another 2 years.
Jess??!! You are too young to be talking like a big girl.....What a shame, a pretty young lady hooked on the reefer. Maybe you should do a little growing up before posting your supposedly worldly views on Cannabis and its use. Sounds to me like you are all too familiar with the stuff. Be careful......or soon you may resemble a dart board. That junk is all over your area.
and just how do you know what she looks like or how old she is? and come on get real a dartboard she dont do no needles pot is something smoked not shot up u dork!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Wife Has BFs All Over Town (Mar '16) 2 hr Ellen 50
Should i move to Belleville? (Sep '07) 9 hr gygy 222
Alissa Valdejo (Mar '16) Sun MRMR 46
Teri Whitfield Sun Margo Richter 3
People On Topix Have a Life Oct 21 Kenny 5
Affordable Lawn Care service Oct 14 Guest 25
Zumba in Rushville (Nov '13) Mar '17 jimmy johnson 12

Rushville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance