citizen too

Clinton, IA

#1 May 16, 2010
Hi have a couple questions...1. Why hasn't the Rushville Times evolved into the internet?(can't find a link if it has)2.Anyone know Jesse Beaver?(We pal-ed around in school) I left Rushville in upper 50's but return a couple times a yr to visit family.Am very amazed at how much it has changed over the yrs.(for the good).
justme

United States

#2 May 20, 2010
citizen too wrote:
Hi have a couple questions...1. Why hasn't the Rushville Times evolved into the internet?(can't find a link if it has)2.Anyone know Jesse Beaver?(We pal-ed around in school) I left Rushville in upper 50's but return a couple times a yr to visit family.Am very amazed at how much it has changed over the yrs.(for the good).
I couldnt find a news link for the city of Rushville news or the County news. If you find one please post it. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affordable Lawn Care service 1 hr Tyrone 22
looking for someone Thu Blossom 1
St Teresa gurls Sep 20 Mike Wilson 2
South 29th Street Sep 19 Excited Hairy Pie 3
John Peppercorn,Pope,pastor,preacher Sep 14 Lmao 1
Zumba in Rushville (Nov '13) Mar '17 jimmy johnson 12
shelby lung (Dec '16) Dec '16 who cares 1

Rushville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance