Poison pill put in electric rate free...

Poison pill put in electric rate freeze bill

There are 2 comments on the Quincy Herald-Whig story from Apr 20, 2007, titled Poison pill put in electric rate freeze bill. In it, Quincy Herald-Whig reports that:

What looked like a victory for Illinois electric customers early Friday afternoon was wiped out moments later, thanks to a rare procedural move by Senate President Emil Jones.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Quincy Herald-Whig.

dash-dewey

Rayville, LA

#1 Apr 21, 2007
well, I guess you can either fight the epa and go back to burning clean coal, or go windmill,like alot of other states are doing. Whether windmills are helping the customers on the price of their utilities, I haven't heard. Buy down here in Louisiana, we have high rates also. My electric was 34.00 and then the utility company tacks on a fuel adjustment of another 34.00 plust tax. So I have completly given up on conserving energy, because the company is going screw us no matter what.
dash-dewey

Rayville, LA

#2 Apr 21, 2007
the word buy was suppose to be but.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chester weger (Nov '08) 17 hr JMA 179
My Wife Has BFs All Over Town (Mar '16) Apr 21 Give It Up 58
Reward offered Apr 18 R Rollo 3
Coal hauling Apr 15 R Rollo 3
Belleville Skate Park Apr 14 Imman Igger 3
8 men... Apr 14 Willie Longstroke 2
Affordable Lawn Care service (Sep '17) Apr 14 Allen 32

Rushville Jobs

Personal Finance

Rushville Mortgages