Man charged with first-degree murder ...

Man charged with first-degree murder in Rushville cold case

There are 13 comments on the KHQA-TV Quincy story from Dec 2, 2010, titled Man charged with first-degree murder in Rushville cold case. In it, KHQA-TV Quincy reports that:

A Quincy man has been indicted in a 1993 Schuyler County murder. AA Schuyler County Grand Jury indicted 42-year-old Jeffery Kennedy on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHQA-TV Quincy.

Nosey

Carthage, IL

#1 Dec 16, 2010
Jeff has been arrested yes, but...... he won't be the only one. We all know there were more involved in this. I hope everyone of you SO-Called friends of Susan's fry right along with Jeff, especially the meth selling bartender, looks like she hasn't hit the pipe lately though. She has a huge end table ass!
lil sis

O Fallon, MO

#2 Dec 17, 2010
Seriously?? You want to go there now??
Nosey

Carthage, IL

#3 Dec 19, 2010
now or i can wait 17 years. No biggie
lil sis

O Fallon, MO

#4 Dec 20, 2010
Nah, don't think so - I've done my 17 years already..........let's hear your theories. And what supposedly is Jeff singing??
Nosey

Carthage, IL

#5 Dec 21, 2010
Ok lil Sis as I am happy you and yours will finally get some closer on this, I am a tad concerned. What will you have to do now? I'm thinking this may be bittersweet for you. Best wishes.
lil sis

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 21, 2010
Thank you for your concern, but there is no need....there is so much more injustices in this world - you just can't imagine. I'm just getting started....nothing bittersweet about it.
Nosey

Carthage, IL

#7 Dec 22, 2010
Yes, and the greatest injustice is right in front of you! How can you be so blinded and not see the very one who pretends to be your friend helped cover this up for your family for 17 fucking years? I don't get it. You are trusting the wrong one. SHE has you eating out of her hand. You have to know Jeff didn't do this alone. But whatever.
Humper

Powder Springs, GA

#8 Dec 23, 2010
Nosey wrote:
fucking
Where?
Lil sis

O Fallon, MO

#9 Dec 23, 2010
"cover this up for your family". WTF do u mean by that?? You think we CHOSE for it to take this long? Screw you. I think I may be privy to a bit more info than you, unless there is something you're hiding.......
Nosey

Carthage, IL

#10 Dec 23, 2010
What I meant was SHE covered this up , preventing your family to know the whole story. And I am afraid you never will. And As for Screwing me? No thanks Sweetie , I have heard about all the stds in Rushville, but thanks anyway.
lil sis

O Fallon, MO

#11 Dec 23, 2010
WOW - she must be really powerful. Silly me for thinking the ISP could handle this !!!

And I know what I have been told, from the horses mouth, so to speak. And the SHE you are referring to did everything she could from the beginning of this nightmare to clear her name and cooperate with the police. NO ONE else did. I don't think thats me being blinded. I call that being appreciative that someone stepped up and did the right thing. Hard to find people like that in that area.

And darlin', lol, you're not my type. And if you were, I wouldn't even touch you with your cousins dick!! You're the one still living in the area......
Nosey

Carthage, IL

#12 Dec 24, 2010
Oh ye of little knowledge! These people from this small town are also small mined. I think you have been talking to the horse's ass.
Nosey

Carthage, IL

#13 Dec 25, 2010
Minded*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Divorce & child custody lawyers (Apr '14) 4 hr Sweet Pea 24
Review: A1 MED Car Services LLC (Oct '13) 13 hr Disgusted in Bell... 6
Female Predator May 25 Zugzwang 1
Planning a Bachelor party what is there to do? May 22 KaySee 1
Kathryn strong May 21 ignigma1717 1
Poll Do Black Felons Matters? May 21 LaShawnta Amy 0
Michael Bleckler jr. May 18 Papa 5
More from around the web

Rushville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE