Beaten B'town man reportedly loses ey...

Beaten B'town man reportedly loses eyesight

There are 11 comments on the Journal-Courier.net story from Sep 12, 2008, titled Beaten B'town man reportedly loses eyesight. In it, Journal-Courier.net reports that:

Two Rushville men charged in last week's alleged assault. September 10, 2008 - 3:31PM BY MARIA NAGLE A Beardstown man who was found beaten on a street a week ago has lost the sight in his right eye as a result ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal-Courier.net.

Jason

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2008
No one cares, they' wern't mexicans ,so it doesn't matter.
katfish

Rayville, LA

#2 Sep 28, 2008
I hope that Trone boy isn't related to the Trones I know. It would be a terrible shame. But these days, seems like everyone has gone bonkers.
btown girl

Schaumburg, IL

#3 Oct 1, 2008
Trone is from Rushville. He's been in trouble since he was about 14... over and over, repeat offender, it's ok im sure someone will just pay the city to let him off the hook like they do EVERYTIME.
katfish

Rayville, LA

#4 Oct 1, 2008
btown girl wrote:
Trone is from Rushville. He's been in trouble since he was about 14... over and over, repeat offender, it's ok im sure someone will just pay the city to let him off the hook like they do EVERYTIME.
out of curiosity, is he related to the trones in bader?
btown girl

Schaumburg, IL

#5 Oct 2, 2008
I dont think so, Trones in Bader... hmm.. dont think so.. This kids dad was the city dog catcher for Rushville.. He's also the one that burnt down the Rushville fair ground building that his best friend hung himself in... that was a few years ago.
katfish

Rayville, LA

#6 Oct 2, 2008
btown girl wrote:
I dont think so, Trones in Bader... hmm.. dont think so.. This kids dad was the city dog catcher for Rushville.. He's also the one that burnt down the Rushville fair ground building that his best friend hung himself in... that was a few years ago.
Sounds like rushville has really changed since I was there. Too bad about his friend. I k5now a few people like him down here. Always getting bailed out and never having to pay the price for what they did. I hope that boy they beat up is going to be ok.
btown girl

Schaumburg, IL

#7 Oct 2, 2008
Yeah he lost eyesight in that one eye... what's sad is only a few weeks ago the boy that was beat up.. his brother burned to death in a racing accident in macomb. :(
whoyafoolin

Springfield, IL

#10 Jan 8, 2009
Wow isnt btown girl just the queen of gosip!
abtowngirl

Beardstown, IL

#11 Jan 14, 2009
you better believe it. dont hate.
whoyafoolin

United States

#12 Jan 14, 2009
No hate here, just embarasment...for you.
blp1961

Hayes, VA

#13 Jan 27, 2009
There is always more to the story that no one else knows except those involved. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think it was more than just a ride home. Seems funny they didn't get too far from the bar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Wife Has BFs All Over Town (Mar '16) 22 hr Anthony 66 54
Alissa Valdejo (Mar '16) Nov 16 Wish 51
Julie halstead Nov 15 Sounds good 3
I will find you bi*** Nov 13 Richard 5
Tyson Bang Nov 11 Party 1
Val Campen Nov 5 Mayda 2
Millstadt Oct 30 PIG VOMIT 6

Rushville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance