Area braces for ice storm

Area braces for ice storm

There are 1 comment on the Journal Star story from Dec 19, 2008, titled Area braces for ice storm. In it, Journal Star reports that:

An ice storm warning will be in effect from 3 p.m. today to noon Friday. Freezing rain is expected to develop across the area from the southwest late this afternoon and continue into Friday morning, according ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Star.

princess

Beardstown, IL

#1 Jan 14, 2009
beardstown sure didnt prepare for shit. the roads was horrible, and they never took care of anything.. Let me take that back, they didnt have a problem going down and salting a couple city worker and the mayors alley... but the other roads wasnt important. thats why there was so many fender bumpers. not to mention TWO btown police wrecking 2 cop cars in front of the PD.. Lets just say im sure they didnt get driving to fast for conditions.... unlike other people that day. You didnt have to drive fast to not be able to stop because they city wasnt taking care of the side roads EVEN after people complained.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chester weger (Nov '08) Mon JMA 179
My Wife Has BFs All Over Town (Mar '16) Apr 21 Give It Up 58
Reward offered Apr 18 R Rollo 3
Coal hauling Apr 15 R Rollo 3
Belleville Skate Park Apr 14 Imman Igger 3
8 men... Apr 14 Willie Longstroke 2
Affordable Lawn Care service (Sep '17) Apr 14 Allen 32

Rushville Jobs

Personal Finance

Rushville Mortgages