First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ex JailBird

Columbus, OH

#21 Jan 30, 2013
Everyone is given the opportunity so see the nurse, if they need to. She is so slow to see anyone though, usually it's not even the CO's faults, it's her. They can't make her see anyone any faster, but they have to deal with the crap from inmates who think that they should be with the nurse NOW, on their time. Generally, if you ask once, and give a reminder, the CO's are pretty good about giving the inmates the things they need, or ask for. In my experience anyways, and unfortunately, I've had quite a bit of experience. Generally, the CO's aren't walking around cussing and screaming. They do swear, and I have heard them get rude with people. But, generally, it was only when the inmate had already been "at it" and acting....."hard" for quite a while. Like I said, I have never been treated badly while in the LCJ, I came to have a pretty relaxed relationship and some good conversations with the CO's, but like I said, I give respect, therefore respect is generally given back to me. I'm wondering if I do know you though CMB.
CMB

United States

#22 Jan 30, 2013
Ex JailBird wrote:
Everyone is given the opportunity so see the nurse, if they need to. She is so slow to see anyone though, usually it's not even the CO's faults, it's her. They can't make her see anyone any faster, but they have to deal with the crap from inmates who think that they should be with the nurse NOW, on their time. Generally, if you ask once, and give a reminder, the CO's are pretty good about giving the inmates the things they need, or ask for. In my experience anyways, and unfortunately, I've had quite a bit of experience. Generally, the CO's aren't walking around cussing and screaming. They do swear, and I have heard them get rude with people. But, generally, it was only when the inmate had already been "at it" and acting....."hard" for quite a while. Like I said, I have never been treated badly while in the LCJ, I came to have a pretty relaxed relationship and some good conversations with the CO's, but like I said, I give respect, therefore respect is generally given back to me. I'm wondering if I do know you though CMB.
i highly doubt it, im not a regular. I.actually think they treat regulars way better than others..maybe you have learned to leave your dignity and pride at the door, thus having a better experience than someone with an ounce of self respect.
CMB

United States

#23 Jan 30, 2013
SELF RESPECT..NOT RESPECT FOR UNPROFESSIONAL JACKASSES!! Just wanted to clarify...and no one has yet to tell me at what other job would you get away with cussing like they do??????
Ex JailBird

Columbus, OH

#24 Jan 30, 2013
Well, I'm far from a "regular", I'm sure June and Rose have a much more relaxed relationship with the whole staff. I've never been treated any differently from the first time I got locked up till the last time. There haven't been THAT many times. 3 in 2 years actually. Week at a time. But, I have the utmost respect for myself actually.
hilter

United States

#25 Jan 31, 2013
not everyone that gets finger printed is a felon or is been arrested dumb azz. I was finger printed an I have never been arrested....yes I do agree there trash talk everywhere no matter where your at work or whatever just don't get caught is the way it is where I work. Its wrong but nothing will ever be done the way boss here are a joke ...had a person report that people were smoking an getting high on break in there cars, nothing was done about it but then a faithful employee was like this is wrong went above there boss heads after nothing was done in the end guess who lost there job the person who came to work no issue was naver late awesome worker same thing over a sexual harras. Case. It just goes to show there is trash talk favorites no matter where you are jail work. Not that it right but it happens

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushsylvania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Really Responsible for the Decline of th... 20 min CALM STILL VOICE 113
Gallup: Trump support tumbles after conventions 32 min SCHALONGFEST DONNY 7
BBQ joint to host 'White Appreciation Day' (May '15) 34 min SCHALONGFEST DONNY 2
Hillary & her staff sure can pick em. 37 min Tiny Hand Dictator 4
Don't agree with TVOSW , Let the Greek Language... (Feb '13) 46 min CALM STILL VOICE 331
Nuns in Mississippi 1 hr SCHALONGFEST DONNY 17
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) 1 hr meh 414

Rushsylvania Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rushsylvania Mortgages