did obama 's obl campaign bragging in...

DID OBAMA 'S OBL CAMPAIGN BRAGGING INCITE THE ATTACKS ON THE EMBASSIES

Created by DON W SOUTH on Sep 13, 2012

49 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES, it was a factor

NO, it was the movie

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DON W SOUTH

Bellefontaine, OH

#1 Sep 13, 2012
Could Oblama & the democrats campaigning & bragging about the killing of Osama Bin Laden caused the attacks on our embassies. For example, at the recent demo convention, killing OBL was referred to over 20 times. In addition, this issue has been used on the campaign trail & some TV adds. Thus, the reason 4 the poll.
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#2 Sep 14, 2012
DON W SOUTH wrote:
Could Oblama & the democrats campaigning & bragging about the killing of Osama Bin Laden caused the attacks on our embassies. For example, at the recent demo convention, killing OBL was referred to over 20 times. In addition, this issue has been used on the campaign trail & some TV adds. Thus, the reason 4 the poll.
Demoncrats will always brag about anything that they think will make them look good. For the refined viewer, they just look lacking.

“The NRA sucks”

Since: Nov 11

No Tea for me

#3 Sep 14, 2012
You stupid mfckers! Neither one of you have the brain God gave a pigeon

“I'm smiling because of Botox!”

Since: Jan 10

Happiness is a state of mind

#4 Sep 14, 2012
GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Demoncrats will always brag about anything that they think will make them look good. For the refined viewer, they just look lacking.
lol, are you forgetting Bush on the aircraft carrier, flight jacket, Mission Accomplished banner, thingy?

“I'm smiling because of Botox!”

Since: Jan 10

Happiness is a state of mind

#5 Sep 14, 2012
Flip Flopper wrote:
You stupid mfckers! Neither one of you have the brain God gave a pigeon
I still think GBA and Don are one of the same. Either that, or they are brothers, or GBA is the son and Don, the Papa.
Michelle Shocked

Mansfield, OH

#6 Sep 14, 2012
the righters have been politking the Libyia tragedy since the story broke, starting with mittens stupid gaffe. This is shameful.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 14, 2012
GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...George Bush was a great democrat.....

Reince Pubis

Cardington, OH

#8 Sep 14, 2012
This all has to do with the film "Innocence of Muslims"

I think we will find out that there is a right wing group hoping to affect the outcome of the election by putting this trashy hate film online. There has already been a connection made to a Christian charity.
Jesus Christ

Sycamore, OH

#9 Sep 14, 2012
Reince Pubis wrote:
This all has to do with the film "Innocence of Muslims"
I think we will find out that there is a right wing group hoping to affect the outcome of the election by putting this trashy hate film online. There has already been a connection made to a Christian charity.
Any one who thinks religion is retarded will love the film. It's hilarious! It's on YouTube.

“ +IAN, AMERICAN, OHIOAN, BELLE”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

#10 Sep 14, 2012
Aunt Minnie wrote:
<quoted text>I still think GBA and Don are one of the same. Either that, or they are brothers, or GBA is the son and Don, the Papa.
Hey Aunt "supicious minds," it's the other way around. You must have faulty "intelligence."

Bellefontaine, OH

#11 Sep 14, 2012
Michelle Shocked wrote:
the righters have been politking the Libyia tragedy since the story broke, starting with mittens stupid gaffe. This is shameful.
That's the party line stated over & over by the reporters who "plotted" to decide which questions would best dicredit ROMNEY. Trouble is, they didn't know
their plotting was heard via an open mike.
John D

Bellefontaine, OH

#12 Sep 14, 2012
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>That's the party line stated over & over by the reporters who "plotted" to decide which questions would best dicredit ROMNEY. Trouble is, they didn't know
their plotting was heard via an open mike.
What are you talking about? Is that something your read in American Stinker or World Nut Daily?
voter

Bellefontaine, OH

#13 Sep 14, 2012
Ironbutterfly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...George Bush was a great democrat.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uKdbZWNqF00XX
And you are a great republican.

Bellefontaine, OH

#14 Sep 14, 2012
John D wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about? Is that something your read in American Stinker or World Nut Daily?
Not at all. I heard their voices on internet news, FOX NEWS, CNN discussing who would ask what questions that would put ROMNEY on the "SPOT." What didn't you know about this matter, since you think you know sooo much.
John D

Bellefontaine, OH

#15 Sep 14, 2012
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all. I heard their voices on internet news, FOX NEWS, CNN discussing who would ask what questions that would put ROMNEY on the "SPOT." What didn't you know about this matter, since you think you know sooo much.
So? I suppose you don't believe that FOX or other conservative media doesn't try to do the same to Obama or other democtrat politicians, huh? If Romney gets stumped answering questions over policies he says he believes in or how he plans on running the country as presdent, then he most definitely isn't qualified to speak with leaders of other countries. You seem to think only you and other conservatives have the right to criticize the president and other democrats, and you go to extremes to twist their words to suit your political leanings, yet you act like its off limit when others test your guy, and you act like you think we should treat your candidate with kid gloves on. If Romney wants to win the debates this fall, he better learn how not to get tripped up, like he's so good at doing. If he spoke the truth all the time, and didn't flip-flop from day to day, he would not have to worry about getting tripped up!

Bellefontaine, OH

#16 Sep 14, 2012
John D wrote:
<quoted text>
So? I suppose you don't believe that FOX or other conservative media doesn't try to do the same to Obama or other democtrat politicians, huh? If Romney gets stumped answering questions over policies he says he believes in or how he plans on running the country as presdent, then he most definitely isn't qualified to speak with leaders of other countries. You seem to think only you and other conservatives have the right to criticize the president and other democrats, and you go to extremes to twist their words to suit your political leanings, yet you act like its off limit when others test your guy, and you act like you think we should treat your candidate with kid gloves on. If Romney wants to win the debates this fall, he better learn how not to get tripped up, like he's so good at doing. If he spoke the truth all the time, and didn't flip-flop from day to day, he would not have to worry about getting tripped up!
Well, now what you just posted is all fing & dandy, but the question you asked, I answered, but your getting off subject, convinces me that you think it's great that the news media makes news instead of reporting it.
John D

Bellefontaine, OH

#17 Sep 14, 2012
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Well, now what you just posted is all fing & dandy, but the question you asked, I answered, but your getting off subject, convinces me that you think it's great that the news media makes news instead of reporting it.
They simply are asking the questions that people like me want to know. I'm not satisfied just to swallow whatever Romney decides he wants to tell us. From day one, he hasn't been clear about just how he plans on doing what he claims he will do, so for me his generalities are not enough. And he flip flops from one place to another as well as from one day to the next---so he needs to be tested!

I also watch FOX and they create, usually by contorting what one says or creating some kind of conspiracy, so most definitely, never report it only.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#18 Sep 14, 2012
voter wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a great republican.
Hmmmmmm. Thanks for the kudos.....however, thre is no such thing.
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#19 Sep 15, 2012
Aunt Minnie wrote:
<quoted text>I still think GBA and Don are one of the same. Either that, or they are brothers, or GBA is the son and Don, the Papa.
And you, once a plum and now a prune, forget that the banner refered to their mission [that ship only] in the gulf. You are running with the misinformation the driveby media used to make Bush look bad. Too bad Obama wasn't smart enough to learn to fly jets.

Bellefontaine, OH

#20 Sep 15, 2012
John D wrote:
<quoted text>They simply are asking the questions that people like me want to know. I'm not satisfied just to swallow whatever Romney decides he wants to tell us. From day one, he hasn't been clear about just how he plans on doing what he claims he will do, so for me his generalities are not enough. And he flip flops from one place to another as well as from one day to the next---so he needs to be tested!
I also watch FOX and they create, usually by contorting what one says or creating some kind of conspiracy, so most definitely, never report it only.
What r those flip-flops?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushsylvania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supreme Court Strikes Blow Against Gerrymandering 4 min GBA-freedom 3
Texas Pastor to Self-Immolate after SCOTUS ruling 10 min DON W SOUTH 37
EPA - It Needs It's Own Thread (Apr '14) 14 min GBA-freedom 108
More Donkey Logic 16 min Ironbutterfly 20
FIRST UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCE of "EQUAL MARRIAGE... 17 min DON W SOUTH 18
Know Your History, And Then Maybe You Will Thin... 36 min DON W SOUTH 47
Are You An Illiberal? 54 min DON W SOUTH 69
More from around the web

Rushsylvania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE