Transforming the homosexual, to fit into the Amercian culture!

Posted in the Rushsylvania Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of824
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pollster

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Transforming-Verb: To make a thorough or dramatic change in the form, appearance, or character of.

As one studies the homosexual movement in America. There is absolutely no doubt that the entire homosexual transformation is a complete and total facade.

And all designed to give the illusion of normalcy to the homosexual.

And every natural culture norm has been skewed, tweaked and distorted in an attempt to squeeze the homosexual into the American culture.

Homosexuals cannot have children, which means they cannot be considered a family.

Therefore every natural culture norm has been skewed, tweaked and distorted. In an attempt to make the homosexual into the American family as they adopt children. Or have a child created in an attempt to portray themselves as a family. Another attempt to transform them into American culture. But it is all just another facade.

All homosexual adoption is built upon the false premise that children are to be given to homosexuals based upon nothing more then the private purpose to obtain. Based upon the desire for that which one, because of the choices they have made forbids them children by a natural and Godly means!

All homosexual adoption is based upon the homosexuals desire to posses children for a private purpose rather then what is actually best for the child!

Homosexual adoption is nothing more then a slight of hand trick carried out via the state to shift the adoption of children from an essential purpose of society, to the inessential private purpose of the homosexual! As a means to complete their transformation into the American culture.

Homosexuals adopting, like a rainbow is an optical illusion. As a rainbow has no actual end point. And there is really no end point to homosexual adoption. Other then to complete the transformation of the homosexual into the American culture.

Homosexual marriage is also another created reality. And this to has has been skewed, tweaked and distorted in an attempt to squeeze the homosexual into the American culture. Another facade created to put a normal transformation face upon marriage, another natural culture norm.

A government definition of marriage between two homosexuals strikes against the beauty and virtue of what we know as healthy societal norms for all involved.

Homosexual marriage provides no strength, benefits, or usefulness to any future generation's.

At best, all homosexual marriage is self-serving providing nothing of benefit to society as a whole.

All civilizations have derived their stability and longevity since antiquity. Based solely upon the enduring truth that family has perpetuated itself and culture in a true, natural and Godly form.

In order for all natural civilizations to flourish and remain true, those civilizations must be supported via the natural family and not the individual, nor a government created definition of what a natural family is.

And the husband-wife still provide the best soil to produce all future, and virtuous children as all societal norms flourish and propagate themselves.

As societal norms are destroyed, societies are also destroyed from within.

And all attempts to transform sound norms into unsound norms. Will only weaken the nation that attempts to do such.

Right and proper conduct is necessary in order to sustain a civil and prospers society.

No nation can sip honey laced with poison and avoid emotional and moral sickness.

Much of the violence we see today is in reality, symptoms of a host of emotional and moral honey laced poison.

And the entire homosexual agenda has done much to confuse, distort and destroy good Godly norms that have served our nation well.

We have become a very very morally sick nation.

A nation in desperate need of men and women willing to stand up. And speak up for those good and Godly principles that have served our nation. And the children of our nation.

I have not written to be critical, but the truth of what is really going on must be told.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Psssst....I asked you a question on your "Is it just me thread." Why don't you take about 30 seconds to answer it?
Come on ThunderChild

East Liverpool, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Republicans have proven evolution wrong.
They never did evolve into humans.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Ethel K wrote:
Psssst....I asked you a question on your "Is it just me thread." Why don't you take about 30 seconds to answer it?
Pollster is a tea party member. You answer the questions...He asks the question.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Ironbutterfly wrote:
<quoted text>
Pollster is a tea party member. You answer the questions...He asks the question.
Yes, he is also a waste of time...but, every so often I feel the need to expose him for the hypocrite, liar and fake that he is....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bellefontaine...
Post #1
FATHER TIME

Swanton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

To those on a similar thread the other night, I apologize as I thought this clown just had a drug/and or drinking problem and was getting high/and or drunk and blowing off at the head from his redneck roots about not being a homo. It is obvious now he had sometype of gay relationship when he was younger and equally as obvious liked it and now is fighting within his self over it. I think they call that denial. No one talks that much about gay sex without being attracted to it. While I do not pretend to understand gay feelings, I can not imagine myself or anyone else being obsessed with it day after day after day. That is not normal. I have known several gay people over the years and they don't talk about it that much! If I talk about sex, it is within the confines of non-gay sex because that is what I am familar with. We all talk and obsess about what we are comfortable with and I think it becomes clear what this guy pollster is comfortable with.
Really to bad he or she just doesn't come out of the closet and admit they are gay. It is not that big of a deal any more.

“Capable of Chasing Eagles!”

Since: May 09

Soaring on Wings of Spirit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Pollster....... have you no concern for the lives you could affect through this hateful quest of yours? Do you even care if you could influence a young kid into committing suicide with all your anti-gay rhetoric? You apparently have no concern for the consequences of your words and your actions. I understand that you have been at this for approximately TWO years, posting countless threads and riling against gays, so I ask you exactly what you think you have achieved by this? How many people have you convinced toward your way of thinking? The answer is NONE. The handful of people who might share your views about gays, DID so before you started your malicious venting. You have swayed no others, and proven you are no Christina in the process.

I see you ignored completely, as well as refused to comment on my post in your other thread, "Is it just me?," so I will repeat it. Let's see a response from you!!! If you refuse to comment objectively and without compassion, it will only show your true side.

----------
Throwing an insult now and then is not the same as harming an individual with your constant battering gays over their their sexual identity. In an earlier thread of yours I described a young child close to me who had to deal with his being homosexual once he entered puberty and figured out why he didn't act or feel like the rest of the boys. He tried committing suicide 4 times because of rotten and ignorant opinions like yours. Any young person who is going through that same ordeal in realizing who he or she is, after reading your hateful spew on this forum would be tempted to kill himself. Is that what you want, Mr. so-called -God-loving Christian? Where is your common sense? You have no decency or restraint at all. For you, judging and condemning others so- called sins is more important to you than the giving of any of your love or understanding to help. It's nothing more than a big ego trip with you,,,,a chance to shine in the sun (you think) and have people 'admire such brilliance! Shame on you! I will tell you this....Jesus is more disgusted with your Pharisee attitude than anyone being gay!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Ethel K wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he is also a waste of time...but, every so often I feel the need to expose him for the hypocrite, liar and fake that he is....
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bellefontaine...
Post #1
Notice he judged himself with check=-marks over 40 some times! He sure knows how to work his "cookies!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

FATHER TIME wrote:
To those on a similar thread the other night, I apologize as I thought this clown just had a drug/and or drinking problem and was getting high/and or drunk and blowing off at the head from his redneck roots about not being a homo. It is obvious now he had sometype of gay relationship when he was younger and equally as obvious liked it and now is fighting within his self over it. I think they call that denial. No one talks that much about gay sex without being attracted to it. While I do not pretend to understand gay feelings, I can not imagine myself or anyone else being obsessed with it day after day after day. That is not normal. I have known several gay people over the years and they don't talk about it that much! If I talk about sex, it is within the confines of non-gay sex because that is what I am familar with. We all talk and obsess about what we are comfortable with and I think it becomes clear what this guy pollster is comfortable with.
Really to bad he or she just doesn't come out of the closet and admit they are gay. It is not that big of a deal any more.
No worries. Your heart was in the right place. I see you have him pegged, now. And it only took you a few days.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Hummingbird 4 Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice he judged himself with check=-marks over 40 some times! He sure knows how to work his "cookies!"
Yep....one of the most glaring examples of narcissistic behavior I have ever seen!
Pollster

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Hummingbird 4 Real wrote:
Pollster....... have you no concern for the lives you could affect through this hateful quest of yours? Do you even care if you could influence a young kid into committing suicide with all your anti-gay rhetoric? You apparently have no concern for the consequences of your words and your actions. I understand that you have been at this for approximately TWO years, posting countless threads and riling against gays, so I ask you exactly what you think you have achieved by this? How many people have you convinced toward your way of thinking? The answer is NONE. The handful of people who might share your views about gays, DID so before you started your malicious venting. You have swayed no others, and proven you are no Christina in the process.
I see you ignored completely, as well as refused to comment on my post in your other thread, "Is it just me?," so I will repeat it. Let's see a response from you!!! If you refuse to comment objectively and without compassion, it will only show your true side.
----------
Throwing an insult now and then is not the same as harming an individual with your constant battering gays over their their sexual identity. In an earlier thread of yours I described a young child close to me who had to deal with his being homosexual once he entered puberty and figured out why he didn't act or feel like the rest of the boys. He tried committing suicide 4 times because of rotten and ignorant opinions like yours. Any young person who is going through that same ordeal in realizing who he or she is, after reading your hateful spew on this forum would be tempted to kill himself. Is that what you want, Mr. so-called -God-loving Christian? Where is your common sense? You have no decency or restraint at all. For you, judging and condemning others so- called sins is more important to you than the giving of any of your love or understanding to help. It's nothing more than a big ego trip with you,,,,a chance to shine in the sun (you think) and have people 'admire such brilliance! Shame on you! I will tell you this....Jesus is more disgusted with your Pharisee attitude than anyone being gay!!!
{Shame on you!}

No, Shame on you! Remember I have scripture on my side concerning this issue, you do not.

Remember no believer is at liberty to pick and choose what we would like to accept from the bible.

You cannot talk about love and deny wrong doing exist all in the same breath.

And I cannot allow you to tie up my time on this thread.

Therefore I will leave you to consider my admonitions to you below.

Mark 12:31 And the second is like, namely this, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

That is the truth! We should love people, but you have to remember we are not required to condone what many of them do! For example, To condone domestic abuse is not loving your neighbor! If you love your neighbor you show them that by way of helping them overcome their malady! Therefore the bible does not say we are to condone corrupt behavour! Many talk about love but really understand very little about what the scripture really says about it! That doesn't make them bad individuals, just uninformed individuals! What the scripture condemns, the believer has a scriptural responsibility to condemn, that's love! The scripture condemns stealing, a believer has a scriptural responsibility to condemn it as well, that's love! If one supports homosexuality, then they have to let me support domestic violence. Now how much of the word do we have left, None! You see this is not how Christian love works. With every action there is a corresponding reaction that is to be taken within all scriptural admonitions! I believe this will help some that maybe has had some thoughts about this verse to more fully understand what love thine neighbor really means in a Biblical and practical sense!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>

If one supports homosexuality, then they have to let me support domestic violence........
WRONG!!!!!! EPIC FAIL....

You should never support domestic violence, no matter what.

Love thy neighbor, you say??? Yet you would support domestic violence in retaliation for someone else supporting homosexuality??

You're warped.
Pollster

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Although this post is a bit off topic. I felt it necessary to help some begin to understand the true intent of scripture. And how it relates to mankind in its practical application of ones life.

Some try to equate science with Scripture. This is a misnomer to say the least.

All Scripture deals with the thoughts and intents of the heart of man.

Think of the bible as an owners manual so to speak.

An owners manual is written to help one succeed at utilizing their new equipment.

And the scripture is just like that, only scripture helps man succeed and overcome challenges through out their lifetime as they apply the truths of it in their day by day living!

The bible was never written to catalog and or recognize the inventions of man! Although God knew all these things would be invented!

But these inventions serve no spiritual purpose to or for mans redemption! No does any of these inventions deal with mans basic problem of alienation from the life of God!

Most lack the ability to separate the natural realm from the spiritual realm, hence their lack of understanding concerning the real reason for the written scripture!

Many just have absolutely no understanding as to the purpose of scripture and how it relates to the spiritual needs of all humans of all generation's!

All scripture deals with and address a individuals personal inner heart and personal emotional needs, not inventions and or the materiel advancement of mankind!

Many follow the foolishness of the world rather then the eternal wisdom scripture imparts to its readers!

And some believe that the scripture was written for a world that no longer exist! Here again we see a statements from some that continues to show their total lack of understanding as to why and for what reason scripture was written!

The world is still in existence, and will always continue to change! But here is what many misunderstand! The heart and emotional needs of man do not change!

The man of today even with all his inventions still has the same inner needs as he had in the world that some believe no longer exist!

The heart core of mankind has a need to believe in something bigger then themselves!

Even all atheist believe in evolution down deep, which is a belief bigger then themselves because they lack the ability to fully comprehend how their so-called evolution happened!

And this belief takes the place of God for them to no avail!

Man wants his life to make sense, man wants to understand what his purpose is! And Scripture answers those questions!

Again scripture has nothing to do with what man does, but what God has done for man!

The purpose of scripture is to provide a touchstone, a bridge to show man Gods heart, to make it possible for man to have fellowship with his creator!

The purpose of scripture is to show the way of a father with his children, those born-again!

The earth was created to serve man, man was not created to serve the earth!

Again the scripture was never written to account for or explain the inventions of man, but rather to communicate Gods heart to mankind!
Pollster

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Ethel K wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!!!!! EPIC FAIL....
You should never support domestic violence, no matter what.
Love thy neighbor, you say??? Yet you would support domestic violence in retaliation for someone else supporting homosexuality??
You're warped.
Nice try at taking my words out of context. I am embarrassed for you!

The scripture condemns stealing, a believer has a scriptural responsibility to condemn it as well, that's love! If one supports homosexuality, then they have to let me support domestic violence. Now how much of the word do we have left, None! You see this is not how Christian love works.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Since you continue to deflect and ignore the questions that will prove you are a liar and hypocrite, I will take that as your answer, and go back to not wasting my time on such an unworthy cause.
Pollster

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Ethel K wrote:
Since you continue to deflect and ignore the questions that will prove you are a liar and hypocrite, I will take that as your answer, and go back to not wasting my time on such an unworthy cause.
You may suit yourself.

“ DRIVE-BY POSTS 4 CONSERVATISM”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Ethel K wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep....one of the most glaring examples of narcissistic behavior I have ever seen!
WHO dat your speaking of? OBAMA, I'll bet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>WHO dat your speaking of? OBAMA, I'll bet.
Are you really that blind? Or are you helping your mentally challenged little buddy deflect?

Did you follow the link??

What do make of it?

“ DRIVE-BY POSTS 4 CONSERVATISM”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Ethel K wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that blind? Or are you helping your mentally challenged little buddy deflect?
Did you follow the link??
What do make of it?
I did. I probably see the link differently than you.
I never have been "mamby pamby" on much. I seldom have much difficulty on sizing up an issue & forming an opinion. That's for moderates & "middle roaders."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
{Shame on you!}
No, Shame on you! Remember I have scripture on my side concerning this issue, you do not.
Remember no believer is at liberty to pick and choose what we would like to accept from the bible.
You cannot talk about love and deny wrong doing exist all in the same breath.
And I cannot allow you to tie up my time on this thread.
Therefore I will leave you to consider my admonitions to you below.
Mark 12:31 And the second is like, namely this, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
That is the truth! We should love people, but you have to remember we are not required to condone what many of them do! For example, To condone domestic abuse is not loving your neighbor! If you love your neighbor you show them that by way of helping them overcome their malady! Therefore the bible does not say we are to condone corrupt behavour! Many talk about love but really understand very little about what the scripture really says about it! That doesn't make them bad individuals, just uninformed individuals! What the scripture condemns, the believer has a scriptural responsibility to condemn, that's love! The scripture condemns stealing, a believer has a scriptural responsibility to condemn it as well, that's love! If one supports homosexuality, then they have to let me support domestic violence. Now how much of the word do we have left, None! You see this is not how Christian love works. With every action there is a corresponding reaction that is to be taken within all scriptural admonitions! I believe this will help some that maybe has had some thoughts about this verse to more fully understand what love thine neighbor really means in a Biblical and practical sense!
You're one sick individual if you truly believe Jesus would sit there beside you and approve of your endangering a life just because you do not prove of what they do or how they live. Since when do you elect yourself judge and jury for things you label sin? NO YOU DON"T HAVE SCRIPTURE ON YOUR SIDE!!! You only read into it what you want to see. I think you are a dangerous person and the authorities should be called in on this. You definitely have a mental sickness. You are a danger to society!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of824
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rushsylvania Discussions

Search the Rushsylvania Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lawyers 20 min Bernie Madoff 9
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 32 min full frontal nudity 28,479
What is/was your favorite television drama? 2 hr Really r Really 5
The Tea Party...Friend or Foe 2 hr Really r Really 23
Some of Your Favorite Things 2 hr magictrix 30
Stacy Arthur (Jan '10) 2 hr someone whos curious 15
What was the last genuinely GOOD movie you watc... 2 hr George 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rushsylvania Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000