First Prev
of 2
Next Last
asscheasetovicto ry

Kenton, OH

#1 Feb 21, 2013
How do these sick piece of chits only spend 2 days in jail WTF is wrong with our society.
Pollster

Bristolville, OH

#2 Feb 21, 2013
asscheasetovictory wrote:
How do these sick piece of chits only spend 2 days in jail WTF is wrong with our society.
Remember, our nation is not redefining marriage, we are redefining morals?

You have your answer!
Jesus Christ

Wellington, OH

#3 Feb 21, 2013
The church accepts molesting children. Or at least the Saint John Paul did.

When churches 'saint' People who protect child molesters then we have serious problems. It's the churches fault.

Just ask Don or Voice
Jesus Christ

Wellington, OH

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Voice /don: you know the corrupt church is to blame for this lack of justice.

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Maybe if there was an all-powerful "god" this wouldn't happen in the first place.
Pollster

Bristolville, OH

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Jesus Christ wrote:
Voice /don: you know the corrupt church is to blame for this lack of justice.
Sure they are to blame because they have not cleaned their ranks of the homosexuals.
starry night

El Monte, CA

#7 Feb 21, 2013
USN Atheist wrote:
Maybe if there was an all-powerful "god" this wouldn't happen in the first place.
how do you denounce religion if you have no comcept of it?? Yes, God is all powerful, but He also gave man free will. That free will is what makes these sickos do what they do to children, it is not Gods will, it is free will. Get educated before deciding to be an "atheist". I will pray for you!

Reality, USA

#8 Feb 21, 2013
starry night wrote:
<quoted text>how do you denounce religion if you have no comcept of it?? Yes, God is all powerful, but He also gave man free will. That free will is what makes these sickos do what they do to children, it is not Gods will, it is free will. Get educated before deciding to be an "atheist". I will pray for you!
Awwww....how cute, you don't think I have any concept of religion and need an education in not believing in a "god". Can you give me that education or should I just continue reading the buybull and get all the education I need to know that it is a fairy tale?

Sorry, if a "god" were to exist one would think or hope that it was all-powerful however that is not the case. No "god" worthy of worship or praise would let what happens to children occur. A "god" who has respect for life and that which he created would stop it from happening.
So either your "god" does not exist, is not powerful enough to stop evil (so why call him a "god"), just doesn't care or gets his rocks off watching. You can choose whatever you wish, but in the end it really boils down to that there is no "god". Pray all you wish for me, for yourself, for your "god"...it is egual to praying to a slice of bread because your "answer" will be the same.

Thank-you for playing.
starry night

United States

#9 Feb 21, 2013
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww....how cute, you don't think I have any concept of religion and need an education in not believing in a "god". Can you give me that education or should I just continue reading the buybull and get all the education I need to know that it is a fairy tale?
Sorry, if a "g eod" were to exist one would think or hope that it was all-powerful however that is not the case. No "god" worthy of worship or praise would let what happens to children occur. A "god" who has respect for life and that which he created would stop it from happening.
So either your "god" does not exist, is not powerful enough to stop evil (so why call him a "god"), just doesn't care or gets his rocks off watching. You can choose whatever you wish, but in the end it really boils down to that there is no "god". Pray all you wish for me, for yourself, for your "god"...it is egual to praying to a slice of bread because your "answer" will be the same.
Thank-you for playing.
If God were to intervene, what test of character would there be? God gave man free will as a testament to his true being. I really hope you gibe religion a second chance, as God is all around you my friend. It is my job as a God loving person to sincerely pray for you, and i am.sorry for coming across as a jerk. It is not my place to attack someone for their beliefs, or non-beliefs..but it is my duty to pray for you to find Christ, so i will with sincerity. God bless.

Since: Oct 09

Russells Point

#10 Feb 22, 2013
starry night wrote:
<quoted text> If God were to intervene, what test of character would there be? God gave man free will as a testament to his true being. I really hope you gibe religion a second chance, as God is all around you my friend. It is my job as a God loving person to sincerely pray for you, and i am.sorry for coming across as a jerk. It is not my place to attack someone for their beliefs, or non-beliefs..but it is my duty to pray for you to find Christ, so i will with sincerity. God bless.
I am sorry but if your god were real, you wouldn't even be having this conversation because the truth of it would be unquestionable. Pray all you like for people but wouldn't it be better to put that energy into somethin real? something that actually makes a difference? That fact that you say that God gave us free will tells me that you do not have a very good understanding of what free will is. There are several books and authors I could give you might I just suggest something be Daniel Dennett. When the very lack of evidence would allow for intellectual debates on it's very existence, you have to really wonder. And when the results of prayer give no better results than betting on random chance, you have to seriously question the power of prayer. It is ammusing to me when people say that it is their duty to pray for us nonbelievers. I often like to tell them to just go do something that actually makes a difference. If a god actually existed who was omnipotent, omniscient and omnibenevolent.....there would be no suffering. And besides, any god that demands or desires worship, is not worthy of it. People in general want to be good and they are often convinced that it is through religion or a life in servitude to an invisible deity that will make them good. They are often mistaken. That only makes them obedient, and not good/moral. JMO

Since: Oct 09

Russells Point

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Wow, guess I should proofread before I hit the button. Too many errors to note. My apologies.
Pollster

Bristolville, OH

#13 Feb 22, 2013
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, if a "god" were to exist one would think or hope that it was all-powerful however that is not the case. No "god" worthy of worship or praise would let what happens to children occur. A "god" who has respect for life and that which he created would stop it from happening.
Thank-you for playing.
But you claim there is no God. How then can you blame God for these actions then? Make up you mind!

Reality, USA

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
But you claim there is no God. How then can you blame God for these actions then? Make up you mind!
You don't comprehend American English all too well do you? It shows.

I do not nor have not blamed your "god" or any "god" for these actions...one cannot place blame on that which does not exist. You are more than welcome to explain to the audience how I think a "god" exists or blame a "god" for whatever action you are thinking I said.

I'll wait.
Pollster

Bristolville, OH

#15 Feb 22, 2013
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>You don't comprehend American English all too well do you? It shows.
I do not nor have not blamed your "god" or any "god" for these actions...one cannot place blame on that which does not exist. You are more than welcome to explain to the audience how I think a "god" exists or blame a "god" for whatever action you are thinking I said.
I'll wait.
You are more than welcome to explain to the audience how I think a "god" exists or blame a "god"...

You are to easy, There is Swiss cheese on the moon, lets debate that?

People only spend their time debating possibility's.

And your constant responses prove that you are open to the possibility of God.

Are you now ready to post constantly concerning Swiss cheese on the moon? I didn't think so, your to easy!
Moving

Mansfield, OH

#16 Feb 22, 2013
So, is this thread about religion? I thought it was about our kids and the sick f*cks that molest them. I guess the two go hand in hand. The real problem is our justice system. Why would they stop when they know there aren't any real consequences. I don't understand how our judges can sentence a rapist or child molester to 2-10-30 days in county jail knowing that poor kid is damaged for life. That's why I'm a bug fan of vigilante justice. If someone were to touch one of my kids I would literally kill them. If more people handled these situations themselves we would definitely have a smaller population of sex offenders here in Logan county. Justifiable homicide, temporary insanity, whatever. These people have to be held accountable for their actions. Kill'em all.
Jesus Christ

Toledo, OH

#17 Feb 22, 2013
At least voice has started discussing religion in a appropriately titled thread.
Pollster

Bristolville, OH

#18 Feb 22, 2013
Moving wrote:
So, is this thread about religion? I thought it was about our kids and the sick f*cks that molest them. I guess the two go hand in hand. The real problem is our justice system. Why would they stop when they know there aren't any real consequences. I don't understand how our judges can sentence a rapist or child molester to 2-10-30 days in county jail knowing that poor kid is damaged for life. That's why I'm a bug fan of vigilante justice. If someone were to touch one of my kids I would literally kill them. If more people handled these situations themselves we would definitely have a smaller population of sex offenders here in Logan county. Justifiable homicide, temporary insanity, whatever. These people have to be held accountable for their actions. Kill'em all.
{That's why I'm a bug fan of vigilante justice.]

You have my sympathy's, but vigilante justice is never the answer.

Vigilante Justice only serves as a catalyst for more violence and discord.

I would encourage you to put your energy's into changing the moral tone of the nation by contacting your representatives.

As more and more moral values are destroyed, it only lends to this type of inhumane behavour.

As the lines continue to be blurred concerning proper moral conduct, it only continues to breathe life into the types of sexual corruptions you speak of.

There is no doubt that we are living in a nation that has lost its way morally.

I hope this helps you to understand why these things happen and go unpunished for the most part.

When morals are abandoned, depravity reins!

Pollster

Bristolville, OH

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Jesus Christ wrote:
At least voice has started discussing religion in a appropriately titled thread.
As I consider the totality of all social break downs resident within society at this time.

I am left with the belief that it has been the utter failure of the organized church, that bears most of the responsibility for our nations woes!

Simply put, organized religion has not done its job!

Remember that organized religion and first and foremost the ministers are responsible for setting the moral tone and moral ques for the nation.

And governments job is to see to it that those ques are carried out. Via moral and ethical policies put in place via those bodies that in a sense frame our current nation.

But it becomes clear that the ministers overall have done nothing to call these politicians out, for failing to establish moral and ethical frameworks to help strengthen our nation and the family's in our nation.

As one studies the entire scope and depth of scripture. It becomes apparent that all nations only flourished to the same extent that those men of God held forth and stood on the precepts that God had set. As a means of advancing the nations and its people.

And organized religion is at least indirectly if not directly responsible for the corruption and violence perpetuated thru out society today!

Many blame the politicians wholly, I do not!

One can hardly find a minister anywhere willing to stand for anything decent!

Why is this? Mostly because they were never true ministers to begin with.

They hold very little if any conviction concerning Godly standards. But have rather sold themselves to the political correctness of the day! And the nation is paying for it.

And if the ministers had even an ounce of the convictions that the homosexual agenda has. There would be no SCOTUS decision concerning SSM!

Why do you think the President sold his soul to the homosexual agenda.

Because it carried more influence then organized religion, that's why!

Organized religion has become the laughing stock of the nation.

And one can lay that garland at the feet of the weak ministers!

Ministers that follow this site and sit and say nothing! Oh yes its quite a deal going on.

And when God brings the nation to its knees, you will have the ministers to thank for that!

And these massive ministries headed by these men. Are nothing but feel good sanitarians!

These men do these TV interviews and are asked questions, and they shake in their shoes to give the politically correct answer!

Can you imagine Oprah or Larry King interviewing Jesus? And asking him some Mickey Mouse question about abortion or homosexual adoption or passing out condoms to kids, Ha ha!

Yes folks, our nation is in very very deep distress!

And now you know who is really responsible for it!

And all these political parties are always pushing people to call or write their Representatives in DC.

Don,t write or call your Representatives.

Tell your ministers that, that is their job and hand them the phone!

That's Christian Love!
Jesus Christ

Toledo, OH

#20 Feb 22, 2013
Voice: you, yourself admit that religion is corrupt. How can you be so surprised that it is now being rejected by so many?

Why do you choose to support such a corrupt organization?
Pollster

Bristolville, OH

#21 Feb 22, 2013
Jesus Christ wrote:
Voice: you, yourself admit that religion is corrupt. How can you be so surprised that it is now being rejected by so many?
Why do you choose to support such a corrupt organization?
{How can you be so surprised that it is now being rejected by so many?}

I am not surprised, no one wants to follow a bunch of week kneed men.

{Why do you choose to support such a corrupt organization?}

I dont entirely, but I do support the few that are not corrupt.

This is why I push people to look to scripture as their source of strength and right and wrong, and not men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushsylvania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Their Hands Drip With Blood! 45 min gimmieSUMMAdatt 26
Anyone on the Left outraged by 50 min Flip Flopper 3
taylor gold goze on dah olympia rhode,,,,,Baby! (Dec '13) 2 hr gimmieSUMMAdatt 2
us congresswoman says she doesn"t care about fa... 2 hr gimmieSUMMAdatt 12
Dummies of the year (Dec '10) 2 hr Jeff in Lakview Ohio 31
Positive Report On Obama? 2 hr Jeff in Lakview Ohio 27
still looking for old lost best friend 2 hr gimmieSUMMAdatt 11
Rushsylvania Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rushsylvania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rushsylvania News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rushsylvania

Personal Finance