First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whathappened

Cambridge, MA

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Does anyone know how Brandon passed away? I thought he was still in jail.
Anon

Bowling Green, OH

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Word is that he crashed his car at high speeds because of drinking and driving. He had a DUI earlier this month as well so I guess he didnt learn
Noone92

Mount Vernon, OH

#3 Jan 27, 2013
His mom went to school with me I saw he has a record for DUI so sad he paid the ultimate price for a bad decision
Whathappened

Herndon, VA

#4 Jan 27, 2013
That's too bad. Thanks.
mab

Sullivan, OH

#5 Jan 27, 2013
does any one know his fathers name?
Sad news

Bellefontaine, OH

#6 Jan 27, 2013
His father is Tony Dilts
Accident on 68

Ashley, OH

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Was he in a accident on 68 blue car hit a semi??
Someone

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2013
My cousin is gone.:(
My family is very upset about this.
He will be missed and always remembered.
Fly high Brandonn<3
Whathappened

Herndon, VA

#9 Jan 27, 2013
It's sad that this kid couldn't get the help he obviously needed. What did he have, three or four OVI's and then this is what took his life? What a shame.
Angel

Mansfield, OH

#10 Jan 27, 2013
Common people this poor child just passed have a bit of sympathy! There was obviously something going on in his life that he needed help with and for you ton judge him now.. Wow! And befor you judge me no I don't condone drinking and driving if in fact that's what took his life. I know all to well how it feels I lost my brother from a drunk driver when I was younger but to say he didn't learn a lesson makes me angry! Maybe had you listened to him then tho may not have happened. Enough said bless him and his family!
Whathappened

Herndon, VA

#11 Jan 27, 2013
I don't know who you were referring to, but I wasn't judging him at all. He obviously had a problem and needed help. Just sending the kid to jail repeatedly wasn't going to fix him. I feel awful for his family.
Angel

Mansfield, OH

#12 Jan 27, 2013
I was referring to the person who said he didn't learn his lesson.
Seriously

Bellefontaine, OH

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Did I misread the article? I don't remember it saying alcohol was a factor in the accident. I believe it said, "Authorities are awaiting lab tests to determine if alcohol may have played a factor in the crash." <from the peakofohio website for those of you that need to go back and read it again. Maybe instead of judging and assuming you know the cause of the accident or even that the child had problems you should have some respect for his family and keep your mouths shut!
Angel

Mansfield, OH

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Did I misread the article? I don't remember it saying alcohol was a factor in the accident. I believe it said, "Authorities are awaiting lab tests to determine if alcohol may have played a factor in the crash." <from the peakofohio website for those of you that need to go back and read it again. Maybe instead of judging and assuming you know the cause of the accident or even that the child had problems you should have some respect for his family and keep your mouths shut!
Well said!!
Yeah Seriously

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Jan 28, 2013
3 or 4 D.U.I's later... I don't believe you have to wait for lab results on this late night crash. Thank God no one else was hurt (this time) with his wreckless behavior!
the color green

Bellefontaine, OH

#16 Jan 29, 2013
My heart gos out to his family he was way to young to leave this world there may have been problems but show me a family who don't its just so sad that his life ended like it did. I don't know the family but its sad when you loose a child that young. I will keep them in prayers

“ +IAN, AMERICAN, OHIOAN, BELLE”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

#17 Jan 29, 2013
Whathappened wrote:
It's sad that this kid couldn't get the help he obviously needed. What did he have, three or four OVI's and then this is what took his life? What a shame.
Not judging him, but our law enforcement system: After several OVI"S, why was he still driving? Obviously, his continuing to drive was not only a contrbutor to his demise but also a threat to other drivers. Pray for the family. I had a brother who couldn't leave it alone & ended up being killed in an auto crash near Rushylvania. My parents never got over it.
Whathappened

Cambridge, MA

#18 Jan 29, 2013
I totally agree, Don. Why in the world was he still allowed to drive?
Anon

Columbus, OH

#19 Jan 30, 2013
Brandonn was an amazing kid. And for your guys info, he didn't even have his license. He drove without it
Morgan

Bellefontaine, OH

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Alright let's end this. Everyone has made mistakes and for all of you to sit here and judge Brandonn makes you no better than him. I can't name one person on the planet that can say they haven't made one mistake wether it was big or small. He was still a good person. He's made plenty and I mean plenty of mistakes. He shouldn't of been driving yes I understand but he did and now we have another angel. How would you feel if you lost someone very important to you and got online later on and read all this stuff? Not very good now would you. I am 20 years old and I know already that words hurt. Like I was taught if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. He has family and friends as myself that are going though a lot. The last thing they need is people talking bad about him. We completely know what wrong he was in but have in consideration that people are hurting over the mistake he made. Instead of talking smack how about you pray for change or even for the loss of Brandonn or how about Brandonns family and friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushsylvania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
National poll: Clinton leads Trump by 9 20 min Tiny Hand Dictator 15
Did Jesus Judge People and Their Behavior? 28 min Big Bertha 174
Did Jesus care if he offended other people? (Jun '13) 30 min Big Bertha 447
What Does It mean to be Christ Like? 32 min Big Bertha 38
Jamie Rollins Rogan (Jan '13) 44 min bellefontaine res... 12
Logan County Court - Magistrate Minnihan 58 min In the Know 2
Hillary Fingers Cher 1 hr Big Bertha 9

Rushsylvania Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance