Teaparty and wind energy
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
GBA

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2013
After hearing of the news that Honda is to build 2 windmills, will the Logan County teaparty protest?

In my opinion wind energy is clearly communist. The only people who should be allowed to stick towers up are farmers who lease the land to Verizon.

Honda is doing it to appease the Obama administration.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: May 09

for Us Billionaires

#2 Jan 25, 2013
GBA wrote:
After hearing of the news that Honda is to build 2 windmills, will the Logan County teaparty protest?
In my opinion wind energy is clearly communist. The only people who should be allowed to stick towers up are farmers who lease the land to Verizon.
Honda is doing it to appease the Obama administration.
Can you provide a link so we will know what you are talking about? How is building a couple windmills on your own property communist?
animal control

Edison, OH

#3 Jan 25, 2013
they should juss partner with Hyperunion and install a mini-nuclear power plant that would provide 100 percent of their power 24/7 365 and clean energy for 100 thousand area homes.....Baby!

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

no charge
GBA

United States

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Hummingbird 4 Real wrote:
<quoted text>Can you provide a link so we will know what you are talking about? How is building a couple windmills on your own property communist?
Peakofohio.com

Back when the Ben Logan folk and champaign county folk were trying get approved for windmills, the rush Limbaugh teabag crew spent all their time trying to blackball the land owners.

Communist was one of the terms the dumb teabaggers used to blackball the landowners.

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>Can you provide a link so we will know what you are talking about? How is building a couple windmills on your own property communist?
I believe you overlooked something here. The GBA, who penned this post, is not the real GBA. In fact, I believe this GBA is one of your fellow OBAMA cult members.

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Location hidden

#6 Jan 26, 2013
GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Peakofohio.com
Back when the Ben Logan folk and champaign county folk were trying get approved for windmills, the rush Limbaugh teabag crew spent all their time trying to blackball the land owners.
Communist was one of the terms the dumb teabaggers used to blackball the landowners.
One other error here that you are making: It wasn't the TP that opposed the windmills. It was the "environmental wackkos," that were in opposition. These people are your "allies." Lots of them moved to Zanesfield & surrounding areas, to get away from the big city, where they always voted demo.
Being demos, they likely would not call their enemies something that they are. More likely to call 'em "fascist." That wouldn't be Limbaugh either, more likely Rachel Maddcow.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#7 Jan 26, 2013
Even Cincinnati, the Alabama of Ohio is going green.
http://ecowatch.org/2013/building-a-solar-cit...
GBA

United States

#8 Jan 26, 2013
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text> One other error here that you are making: It wasn't the TP that opposed the windmills. It was the "environmental wackkos," that were in opposition. These people are your "allies." Lots of them moved to Zanesfield & surrounding areas, to get away from the big city, where they always voted demo.
Being demos, they likely would not call their enemies something that they are. More likely to call 'em "fascist." That wouldn't be Limbaugh either, more likely Rachel Maddcow.
Great, so now you support wind energy and renewables. Good for you. It's okay to flip to the side of logic.

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Location hidden

#9 Jan 26, 2013
GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, so now you support wind energy and renewables. Good for you. It's okay to flip to the side of logic.
Mr. Phony GBA:

I support any type of energy. Being a liberal, can you that?

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Location hidden

#10 Jan 26, 2013
GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Phony GBA:

I support developing & harvesting any type of energy. Being a liberal, can you say that?

I do not support cash subsidies or fed govt loan guarantees for energy exploration for any energy company just because these companies are big OBAMA campaign givers. Actually, I feel to do so is not only corrupt but also "illogical."
GBA

United States

#11 Jan 26, 2013
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Phony GBA:
I support any type of energy. Being a liberal, can you that?
If its safe and doesn't infringe on the rights of the American people.
GBA

United States

#12 Jan 26, 2013
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Phony GBA:
I support developing & harvesting any type of energy. Being a liberal, can you say that?
I do not support cash subsidies or fed govt loan guarantees for energy exploration for any energy company just because these companies are big OBAMA campaign givers. Actually, I feel to do so is not only corrupt but also "illogical."
Do you think Indian lake high school is illogical for giving HTM tax breaks/subsidies?

What about jobs ohio? Do you think it's a bad idea that the kasich admin is giving companies loans and subsidies?

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Location hidden

#13 Jan 26, 2013
GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Indian lake high school is illogical for giving HTM tax breaks/subsidies?
What about jobs ohio? Do you think it's a bad idea that the kasich admin is giving companies loans and subsidies?
#1. What is HTM?

#2. YES

for Us Billionaires

#14 Jan 26, 2013
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you overlooked something here. The GBA, who penned this post, is not the real GBA. In fact, I believe this GBA is one of your fellow OBAMA cult members.
OBAMA cult members? Call us whatever you want, Don. You forget the majority, "We the People," re-elected him. It's time you accept that and come to grips with the fact that your party lost this election because it alienated women, Latinos, Blacks, Asians, the poor, the disabled, the unemployed, people with government jobs, etc., because of its carng more for the rich and trashing the 47%.....who by the way, you are a part of since you are on Social Security.

Now you and others like you, like the anti-Obama media, FOX, can place insulting labels on the Democrat voters if you wish, but just remember that you insult the majority of Americans, and they will not take kindly to the Republicans in the next election because of it. So basically, you cut your own throat with this insulting and hateful rhetoric of yours.

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Location hidden

#15 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>OBAMA cult members? Call us whatever you want, Don. You forget the majority, "We the People," re-elected him. It's time you accept that and come to grips with the fact that your party lost this election because it alienated women, Latinos, Blacks, Asians, the poor, the disabled, the unemployed, people with government jobs, etc., because of its carng more for the rich and trashing the 47%.....who by the way, you are a part of since you are on Social Security.
Now you and others like you, like the anti-Obama media, FOX, can place insulting labels on the Democrat voters if you wish, but just remember that you insult the majority of Americans, and they will not take kindly to the Republicans in the next election because of it. So basically, you cut your own throat with this insulting and hateful rhetoric of yours.
AAHH!! Using hateful "agaane" & agaane" &..........

There is some doubt that a "majority".... You act like the election was a "landslide." 51% is not a landslide. 55% or more is considered a landslide. LBJ had a landslide in 1964.(68%-62%) The libs predicted the end of the reps back then, but guess what?
You libs just don't know what you talk about.
GBA

United States

#16 Jan 26, 2013
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
#1. What is HTM?
#2. YES
Honda transmission manufacturing

for Us Billionaires

#17 Jan 26, 2013
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
AAHH!! Using hateful "agaane" & agaane" &..........
There is some doubt that a "majority".... You act like the election was a "landslide." 51% is not a landslide. 55% or more is considered a landslide. LBJ had a landslide in 1964.(68%-62%) The libs predicted the end of the reps back then, but guess what?
You libs just don't know what you talk about.

It's still the majority. Don't tell me that you and Romney would not have been happy with a majority as that.
Oh, I can just hear all the tea-party gloating coming from you now if Romney had won by 51%!!

I'm sure you were one of those convinced that Obama did not have a chance of being re-elected and that Romney would be the Prez by now. You were probably one of those who were so smug-sure that Obama had no chance whatsoever of being re-elected because of the economy, even though it had improved, but still is nowhere where it needs to be, and unemployment still being high. With all that, his being re-elected with a small majority is still quite an accomplishment.

So what is the approval rate of the Republican House rigth now, Mr. Don?

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Location hidden

#18 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
It's still the majority. Don't tell me that you and Romney would not have been happy with a majority as that.
Oh, I can just hear all the tea-party gloating coming from you now if Romney had won by 51%!!
I'm sure you were one of those convinced that Obama did not have a chance of being re-elected and that Romney would be the Prez by now. You were probably one of those who were so smug-sure that Obama had no chance whatsoever of being re-elected because of the economy, even though it had improved, but still is nowhere where it needs to be, and unemployment still being high. With all that, his being re-elected with a small majority is still quite an accomplishment.
So what is the approval rate of the Republican House rigth now, Mr. Don?
#1. It's still not a "landslide" that makes it logical to predict the end of the opposition party. I would have been happy if Romney had been elected with 51%, but I would not be predicting the end of the demo party, had he won
#2. "Tea party gloating?" Isn't that what you do & just got thru doing in the remainder of your post?
#3. No, I though we had a chance, but "I was just cautiously optomistic," as I always am with any election.
#4. It was quite a feat, in view of his inabilty to lead or tell the truth.

for Us Billionaires

#19 Jan 26, 2013
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
#1. It's still not a "landslide" that makes it logical to predict the end of the opposition party. I would have been happy if Romney had been elected with 51%, but I would not be predicting the end of the demo party, had he won
#2. "Tea party gloating?" Isn't that what you do & just got thru doing in the remainder of your post?
#3. No, I though we had a chance, but "I was just cautiously optomistic," as I always am with any election.
#4. It was quite a feat, in view of his inabilty to lead or tell the truth.
I wouldn't be accusing Obama of being unable to tell the truth when Romney was caught being untruthful over and over again.

If you reread my last couple comments, no where did I ever say that Obama won byta land-slide, now did I?
rej hguoc

Bucyrus, OH

#20 Jan 26, 2013
the phony gba is smarter than the real one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushsylvania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) 3 hr Mein Trumpf 1,902
did the topix radical left wing posters destroy... 9 hr Main Oscumma 34
Friends General Meeting 18 hr Bub 2
rapist in logan county village (Dec '07) Thu ljfnks 7
Dennis Baker Thu Idiots 1
55 gallon drum of used oil needing disposed? (Oct '10) Aug 15 Shonda mccoy 11
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Aug 13 Txblubonit 458

Rushsylvania Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rushsylvania Mortgages