Stephens County Sheriff Wayne McKinney

Stephens County Sheriff Wayne McKinney

Posted in the Rush Springs Forum

OnHisWayOut

United States

#1 Jan 12, 2011
Can someone tell me how in the world Wayne Mckinney can get the Duncan Banner to print story's about how great a job he is doing. Are you people not paying attention. He has had three Deputy's arrested in the past 3 months from rape to child abuse and not one thing gets printed on that. I'm amazed that people in that county can be so stupid. I hate to tell him this but 2011 will be his last year there.

Judged:

108

5

2

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Back In Again

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2011
OnHisWayOut wrote:
Can someone tell me how in the world Wayne Mckinney can get the Duncan Banner to print story's about how great a job he is doing. Are you people not paying attention. He has had three Deputy's arrested in the past 3 months from rape to child abuse and not one thing gets printed on that. I'm amazed that people in that county can be so stupid. I hate to tell him this but 2011 will be his last year there.
He's still here but that's the way it goes in Duncan.

Judged:

20

18

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
who says

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2011
Who says you have to be "smart" to be Sheriff?
Not as Bad

Seminole, OK

#4 Jan 19, 2011
Its true not as bad as the past sheriff.. Old lady Bruner had the most corrupt bunch of all..Bob Hill, Rodney Richards, Tony Aguilera, Randy Johnson...then they move on to Marlow and get in deep sh*t.. The little town of Marlow under Jimmy Williams is a JOKE...he can't run his household..LOL... Everyone in county including Duncan officers are worthless..But I still say the group before thaught they were god almighty, they set my brother up, they cheated on their wives, hell Aguilera has a rape allegation and he still around. I am sure the other 3 still are playing their games in the county all butt hurt..
Anon

Ada, OK

#5 Aug 24, 2011
Not as Bad

who the hell says he cant run his house-hold?, seems to me since Jimmy's taken over, alot of the crooked cops are out of there and alot of the drug houses were closed down. so what if Aguilera has an "allegation" against him, there's millions of people out there that have allegations against them, doesn't mean it's true.

why don't you get your facts in order before you open that crap hole you call a mouth before you say anything
bahahaha

United States

#6 Aug 24, 2011
Thank you! Seems like the dumbasses are the one's who bitch and whine about wen the good guys move in! I am a proud supporter of the marlow PD because at least chief williams has MORALS! and he doesn't cover up crap! And as far as the sheriff dept goes, HA! A BIG ASS JOKE!
bahahaha

United States

#7 Aug 24, 2011
Not as Bad wrote:
Its true not as bad as the past sheriff.. Old lady Bruner had the most corrupt bunch of all..Bob Hill, Rodney Richards, Tony Aguilera, Randy Johnson...then they move on to Marlow and get in deep sh*t.. The little town of Marlow under Jimmy Williams is a JOKE...he can't run his household..LOL... Everyone in county including Duncan officers are worthless..But I still say the group before thaught they were god almighty, they set my brother up, they cheated on their wives, hell Aguilera has a rape allegation and he still around. I am sure the other 3 still are playing their games in the county all butt hurt..
dude... you have some serious issues! On the whole household business, jimmy's been married to the same woman for over 28 yrs! I believe you got your facts messed up... the only reason people like mckinney is hes either paid them off or hes covered up for some bad crap for them. Do some research dude! Mckinney also says hes been married to that woman forever... lie! And why don't you ask him about what his son has been accused of... and was covered up. Use your brain, its the same crap your talking about the other officer is accused d of!
retiredcpt

United States

#8 Aug 25, 2011
I wasn't a supporter of either one last time around. Don't know much about McKinney, but Williams is not a saint like these idiots portray him to be. I have lived and worked in this area for 60 years, and I would never vote for Williams..NEVER....man is a liar, cheat, and doesn't look out for anyone but himself. Most people know this and seen this. He is a nut along with his crazy wife, no this for a fact.

It's time for someone out of town to come in. Hill would have been the better choice last time, but he hired to many stupid people. We will have to see what happens next year.
Guest

Cedar Hill, TX

#9 Aug 27, 2011
What i would like to know is with all the copper, horse trailers, four wheelers and the like being stolen around the county. Why do i see sheriff cars parked in middle of hwy 81 with there lights off running radar on people at 5am.
EYE ON YOU MARLOW

United States

#10 Aug 28, 2011
Anon wrote:
Not as Bad
who the hell says he cant run his house-hold?, seems to me since Jimmy's taken over, alot of the crooked cops are out of there and alot of the drug houses were closed down. so what if Aguilera has an "allegation" against him, there's millions of people out there that have allegations against them, doesn't mean it's true.
why don't you get your facts in order before you open that crap hole you call a mouth before you say anything
Still crooked cops in Marlow including City Manager & Jimmy Williams. Williams is a looser, wife gives hot checks and neither can pay their bills, hell, his wife filed a false workers comp claim against Marlow a few years ago. What? she's back working there hired by her husband what kind of deal is that? Marlow for you I guess.

Hill, Johnson and Richards caused their on problems and left, Williams had nothing to do with them leaving, he and that bunch are buddies. Williams household problems continue with his drug using son. Been in jail several times over the last couple of years alone.

I'm an ex DPD officer and believe me after working around this smooth talking con man I know him.
RickR

United States

#13 Aug 30, 2011
Eye on you Marlow, not as bad & retiredcpt. Why are all of you bashing people then hiding behind false names?
hoping it isnt true

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Sep 11, 2011
crooked
screwed

Dallas, TX

#15 Dec 18, 2011
I proved for a fact that stephens county is no good let me tell all of you a little something there are laws that are set into motion here in oklahoma that u cant win let me say this i had a oklahoma county da admit to me that they would have never sighned court papers i had because the the way it was sighned it would have been perjury thats right and was promised a statement that would of put a state official in jail and here were we all are screwed that dont have to give u a statment even if they know they didnt sighn it and someone had the court papers and chandged it even stephens county da was told about okla county da saying they would not of sighned them he never even called ane noone can help u either you can call and call and call the only way is the da in your county must turn it in if he dont thats it and if u do prove there is so fraud going on ill tell you what they will do u will go to court so u can show a judge what u have and if what u have in your hands is a paper that shows fraud the judge will use a term that oklahoma allows,if the evidence you have shows a case worker comitted fraud against u and what u have could possibly bring down a part of the state as far as trust your screwed my friend u lose no matter what he will say "in the intrest of justice"wich means basically the judge will not look at your evedence and redo were the fraude is and make it the way they chandged i lt to protect them dont believe me i lost my children because of this i have 100% profe and its sad when even a d.a. name is sighned on these papers o excuse me not no more they chandged it legally now i got papers to prove it so complain all u want to even if u

r right u will lose if they wantvyou to lose ,u voted them in yall better start voting on freedom cause ur going to lose that next
ABC123

Denton, TX

#17 Dec 19, 2011
It has to be better than the racket ran by Ron Hunter and Gene Christian. Remember some of the halfwit deputies. Sorry as the day was long. Chuck Tow...As I recall Hunter was involved in rolling meth lab operations, Gene Christian played his part. OSBI couldn't be trusted, they had to call in the FBI. Deputies running over folks in fields. Mistreatment at county jail. It may be bad but it was very bad.
Simply

Ada, OK

#19 Nov 7, 2012
EYE ON YOU MARLOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Still crooked cops in Marlow including City Manager & Jimmy Williams. Williams is a looser, wife gives hot checks and neither can pay their bills, hell, his wife filed a false workers comp claim against Marlow a few years ago. What? she's back working there hired by her husband what kind of deal is that? Marlow for you I guess.
Hill, Johnson and Richards caused their on problems and left, Williams had nothing to do with them leaving, he and that bunch are buddies. Williams household problems continue with his drug using son. Been in jail several times over the last couple of years alone.
I'm an ex DPD officer and believe me after working around this smooth talking con man I know him.
I havent been in jail since 2005 and i only caught a bogus DWI in 2009... as far as the "Big bad druggie" everyone seems to protray me as...I did do pills..all the damn time, but i also had a script for them..

so mr X DPD officer, screw off cause you don't know shit
Slammed by McKinney

Alva, OK

#20 Jul 11, 2013
OnHisWayOut wrote:
Can someone tell me how in the world Wayne Mckinney can get the Duncan Banner to print story's about how great a job he is doing. Are you people not paying attention. He has had three Deputy's arrested in the past 3 months from rape to child abuse and not one thing gets printed on that. I'm amazed that people in that county can be so stupid. I hate to tell him this but 2011 will be his last year there.
I was arrested July 5th for non-violent child abuse with my daughter after 2 1/2 yr n false allegations because at 14 she stripped in front of my male friends. His PI Hruby exposed info I gave after i retained her to investigate child abuse of the dad. Corrupt, Corrupt happenings, this is just minimal. 3 yrs not divorced a felony and havn't seen kids in 3 yrs.
Slammed by McKinney

Alva, OK

#21 Jul 11, 2013
I was arrested July 5th for non-violent child abuse with my daughter after 2 1/2 yr n false allegations because at 14 she stripped in front of my male friends. His PI Hruby exposed info I gave after i retained her to investigate child abuse of the dad. Corrupt, Corrupt happenings, this is just minimal. 3 yrs not divorced a felony and havn't seen kids in 3 yrs.
Rienstra

United States

#23 Mar 20, 2014
X dpd cop. you sure do talk alot of sh!t. effin pussy can't even say your real name. make sure your facts are correct before you start running your mouth. my father is a very honest man, he wouldn't even lie to save his life. grow some balls dude. if your going to run ur filthy mouth, tellus ur name.
ElaineFox

Mabank, TX

#24 Jul 3, 2015
RickR wrote:
Eye on you Marlow, not as bad & retiredcpt. Why are all of you bashing people then hiding behind false names?
They are hiding behind false names because the county and possibly the state if nothing but a "good old boy" network and the fear of retaliation is real there. Their professional lives would be in a shambles should they allow those in "power" to know who they are when making negative comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma police now say 7 officers injured in s... Oct 15 voice 3
Police Harassment in Duncan, Oklahoma (Nov '15) Oct 15 Escondido 16
Jason hicks district attorney (Dec '12) Oct 15 Escondido 23
4 More years of Mckinney Corruption (Jul '16) Oct 3 Escondido 10
Hypocrite churches using Jesus for personal gain Sep 28 Escondto 3
We need to rid Duncan of Pedophiles!! (Apr '15) Sep 28 Escondto 5
Keisha Mohr is Trash (Jan '17) Sep 26 I Hate Keisha 58

Rush Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rush Springs Mortgages