OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#65445 Apr 24, 2014
The Fake TAMARA wrote:
Slow What, you are most certainly a degenerate son of an unholy union between your mother and a pig... I would also like to state that I cant tell the difference when looking at them. LMAO

So for the record... you are saying you date pigs... gotcha Elmer
TAMARA

Oklahoma City, OK

#65446 Apr 24, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
you know Your daughter looks different when she's not whirling around a shiny pole in stilettos.Luckily for her she didnt take after that swine you call mommy HeHe!
TAMARA

Oklahoma City, OK

#65447 Apr 24, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be out cornholing a canoer?
A lonely case of Pabst Blue Ribbon is waiting for you at the 7-11.
I hear wife-beating is now an Olympic event. Excited? Maybe not, you don't have a wife... Dammit!
TAMARA

Oklahoma City, OK

#65448 Apr 24, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, packing fudge? who were those two dudes having sex in your truck earlier? Are you serious? that was your mother!

Does your family tree have branches, or is it just one long braid?

So, who peed in your gene pool?
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#65451 Apr 24, 2014
The Fake TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, packing fudge? who were those two dudes having sex in your truck earlier? Are you serious? that was your mother!
Does your family tree have branches, or is it just one long braid?
So, who peed in your gene pool?

How many hours a day do you dedicate to being stupid?
Perhaps you should get off the moonshine and meth for a few days and sober up!
So What

Newalla, OK

#65452 Apr 24, 2014
[QUOTE who=" Perry's Purchasing Agent "]Slow What, you are most certainly a degenerate son of an unholy union between your mother and a pig... I would also like to state that I cant tell the difference when looking at them. LMAO[/QUOTE]Isn't it about time you went out dumpster diving for tomorrow's lunch special?
Jerry

Conway, AR

#65454 Apr 24, 2014
Are Packing Nothing and Slow Wit azzhole brothers?

They see to be equal dimwits.
Lisa

Conway, AR

#65455 Apr 24, 2014
Quake Thursday April 24, 2014

Magnitude: 3.2
Time:Thu, 24 Apr 2014 17:46:17 GMT

Did the state ho stop the fracking?
Bud

Conway, AR

#65456 Apr 24, 2014
Earthquake Hits Near Alva

ALVA, Oklahoma - A 3.2 magnitude earthquake shook near Alva Thursday.
It happened just before noon Thursday, measuring a magnitude of 3.2 and 5 km deep, seven miles west of Alva, 40 miles northeast of Woodward and 115 miles northwest of Oklahoma City.
Helen

Conway, AR

#65457 Apr 24, 2014
U.S. Attorney General Cancels Speech In OKC

Holder was scheduled to give a speech at a graduation ceremony welcoming new officers to the Oklahoma City Police Department.

OKLAHOMA CITY - U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder has canceled plans to deliver a speech to a group of Oklahoma City police cadets amid a planned protest by conservative lawmakers and organizations.
Justice Department spokesman Brian Fallon says Holder will still be traveling to Oklahoma City on Thursday -- but because of a late departure from Washington D.C., he is unable to make the speech.

U.S. District Judge Vickie Miles LaGrange will speak instead to the 42 graduating police cadets

Republican Rep. Paul Wesselhoft of Moore called Holder's cancellation a "victory" for state lawmakers who were planning to protest.

Holder was scheduled to give a speech at a graduation ceremony welcoming new officers to the Oklahoma City Police Department. The ceremony will be held at First Church just east of the Oklahoma City National Memorial.

This event will celebrate the graduation of 42 new police recruits.

Hundreds of people are expected to tell Attorney General Eric Holder they don't want him in Oklahoma City. State lawmakers, police officers and activists plan to protest at the ceremony.

Conservative organizer Bob Dani is calling out Oklahoma City officials for allowing Holder to address Oklahoma City's newest officers.

Police say several security measures will remain in place for the event due to a number of planned protests.
Giddy

Conway, AR

#65458 Apr 24, 2014
So the current power holders aren't angels, but the lives that were lost because of bush pales in comparison, don't believe me look up their history!
Susan

Conway, AR

#65459 Apr 24, 2014
republicans are mad because they can't afford the glue to hold their capital together! lol
Maddy

Conway, AR

#65460 Apr 24, 2014
The current elected officials almost make me ashamed of being from Oklahoma.
Ace

Conway, AR

#65461 Apr 24, 2014
2 names came to mind when I read this John Ashcroft and Alberto Gonzalas...both help to write and enforce the Patriot Act...was there good riddance to them too?
Jangles

Conway, AR

#65462 Apr 24, 2014
Protesters Claim Victory Over Holder Cancellation In OK

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder canceled a speech in Oklahoma City Thursday amid a planned protest surrounding his visit.

OKLAHOMA CITY - U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder canceled a speech in Oklahoma City Thursday amid a planned protest surrounding his visit. Holder called off his remarks at the police academy graduation just a few hours before the ceremony began in downtown Oklahoma City.
There were still protesters on the streets, but the hundreds of people expected did not show. The roughly 20 people who protested believe they made an impact.

"[Holder] is afraid to face the people of Oklahoma City," protest organizer Bob Dani said.

Throughout the morning, conservative politics and free speech were on display. Inside the church where the graduation took place, city officials honored 42 new officers. Federal Judge Vicki Miles-LaGrange was Holder's backup speaker. She took the opportunity to not only offer words of wisdom -- but to lighten the mood.

"We have to keep levity in things," said Miles-LaGrange. "[Police] invited me … uninvited me and re-invited me."

The planned protest was fueled out of frustration over many things including what's called "Fast and Furious" and the IRS scandal. The ceremony was uninterrupted from the rally outside.

A spokesperson for Holder had not provided comment to News 9 as of late Thursday. Holder's office told the Tulsa World he was delayed in leaving Washington D.C., forcing him to miss the ceremony. Holder was still expected to arrive in Oklahoma City Thursday on other business
JAG

Conway, AR

#65463 Apr 24, 2014
Fantastic, we don't need a traitor visiting Okc, we have enough running the state.
Steve

Conway, AR

#65464 Apr 24, 2014
"""Holder was still expected to arrive in Oklahoma City Thursday on other business""" "

Other business, Maybe he is going to disarm the so-state militia.

Hide your gun boys, the feds will get you.
Joyce

Conway, AR

#65465 Apr 24, 2014
Just the protesters!!!!
Misty

Conway, AR

#65466 Apr 24, 2014
Okla. House passes abortion clinic standards bill

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP)- The Oklahoma House has passed legislation to require the state Board of Health to establish standards for abortion providers and clinics, including standards for equipment and supplies that might be needed in a medical emergency.
House members on Thursday voted 75-15 for the Senate-passed measure. The bill now returns to the Senate for consideration of a House amendment that bans stem cell research in the state.

Republican Rep. Randy Grau of Edmond says the bill will help prevent incidents like those that occurred at a Philadelphia abortion clinic where authorities say some babies were killed after they were born alive and viable during illegal late-term abortions.

Rep. Doug Cox of Grove says a variety of professional medical organizations already set medical standards.

Online:

Senate Bill 1848: http://bit.ly/1fLRQk9
Rowel

Conway, AR

#65467 Apr 24, 2014
More crap rom repugs. does oklahoma have this kind of money for such stupid krap?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's to do in this town? (Aug '09) 19 hr Jason 6
Is she good girl (Sep '15) Sun Justine Marie 29
I truly miss you Aug 18 Anonymous 1
Stephens County E911 (Apr '11) Aug 16 rkp 3
Jason hicks district attorney (Dec '12) Aug 5 Residentsformckinney 22
4 More years of Mckinney Corruption Aug 5 Residentsformckinney 3
Moving to Chickasha/Chickasha area (Feb '11) Jul '16 WTF 15

Rush Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance